Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Girl Gone Right

Chapter 5

by CherryBlossom1210 2 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-26 - Updated: 2010-01-27 - 1299 words

-1OOC
They entered her apartment and Sakura let out a sigh of relief as Sasuke closed and locked the door.
"Sit and explain.",he ordered.She turned to him and sighed.She went to the living room and sat down on a couch,him sitting on the opposite couch.
"Ok.The girl he tested on,was me.He's tested on me since I was born keeping me locked in some room.They've been trying to get me to be some kind of powerful person.",she said looking down.
"And?",Sasuke asked.Sakura looked up.
"They've suceeded.",she said,and he narrowed his eyes.
"I used to look different.I had normal dark hair,and I was absolutely hideous.Their experiment made me look like this.The pink hair,and the perfect body.All of it made me like this.",she said.
"Well,you said they suceeded.So,do you have some kind of powers all of a sudden?",he asked.
"Yes.I don't really know how to control them or know what kind of powers,but I have them.",she said.
"Well,what about your mom?",he asked.She sighed and shook her head,still looking down.
"I never met her.That's why I'm going to find her,and find out what happened.",Sakura said.
"Wait,what does your dad want with you then?",Sasuke asked.
"I have no idea.Probably to show the world and become even more famous.Use me as some kind of weapon to take the world.I don't know.",Sakura said,shrugging.
"Well,I guess we're going to have to do some detective work and hide safely.",Sasuke said with a sigh.Sakura looked up confused.
"Huh?",she asked.
"I'll help you look for your mom,and I'll help you hide.",he said.She smiled
"Thanks,but you fo,and your life will become dangerous and impossible.",she said.He smirked and leaned in.
"On the contrary,it will become fun and exciting.",he said.
"Fine,fine.I'll let you help me.",she said.
"Good.Now,first things first.Get a wig.",he said.Her eyes widened.
"Eh?",she asked dumbfoundedly.
"You need a wig to hide.Get some sunglasses too.Our investigation will begin tomorrow.",he said.
"Well,how are we going to be able to find her?",Sakura asked.
"I have my ways.",he said.
"Well,explain the ways.",she said urgently.
"They have files on people,and who those people marry.I just need to find the file for your dad,and then your mother's file will be with his.From there,it should be much easier.",he said.
"Are you sure?",she asked.
"Very.",he said.She sighed and sat back suddenly tired.
"Well,I guess you should get back now.",she said.
"Sorry,but when I say I will help hide you,I mean it.",he said.
"What do you mean?",she asked.
"Means,I will be staying over here for a long while.",he said.
"Yeah right!I cannot sleep with somebody I hardly know in this apartment.",she told him.
"Yes,you can and you will.",he said and stood up.He started to take off his jacket,and unbutton his shirt.
"W-what are you doing?",she asked.
"I can't sleep with this uncomfortable clothes on.Where's your phone?",he said.
"Over there.",she said pointing.He walked to it,and picked it up dialing a number.She sighed and went to her room closing and locking it.
Even though she may be unsafe with him there,she couldn't help but feel excited either.
There was an incredibly gorgeous god in her apartment!!!!
How can she not be excited?!?!?!?!
She got out of her dress and went to the shower.She took along,and hot one which absolutely cleansed out her stress.
Though,the stress was just beginning.
She got out and wrapped a towel around her body running her hand through her hair.Suddenly the door opened and Sasuke came in.
"Ahhh!",Sakura screamed holding the towel closer to her body.
"Calm down,it's just me.",he told her.
"Which gives me more reason to scream!",she yelled.
"Look,a maid will be coming with a luggage of my clothes.Just get the luggage and bring it in here.",he told her.
"What are you talking about??This is my room.",she said.
"Well,it's my room for tonight.",he said.
"Oh,no it is not.",she said.
"Fine,both of our rooms.",he said.
"Fine.",she said,but gasped shaking her head."I take it back!No!",she said quickly.
"Sorry,too late.Now get out.I want to take a shower.",he said.She scoffed and walked out quickly.He closed the door and she let out a huff.
"He really is a jerk!",she said low for him not to hear.
"I heard that!",he called from inside the bathroom.She gasped and crossed her arms.She quickly got dressed in some pj's,when she heard the doorbell ring.She walked to it and looked through the peeking hole.
A woman in a maid's outfit holding some huge bag.She opened the door and smiled.
"Hi,Young Master called for me to send this over.",the maid said and bowed her head smiling.
"Ok,I'll take it.",Sakura said and grabbed the bag.
"Miss,are you his girlfriend?",the maid asked.
"Y-yes.Why?",Sakura asked.
"Well,I was just thinking you must be because you are vey beautiful.",the maid said.Sakura smiled.
"Thank you.What is your name?",Sakura asked.
"Hana,and your's?",Hana asked.
"I am Sakura.",Sakura said and put down Sasuke's luggage,then shaking her hand.
"Wow!Your hand is so soft!",Hana said giggling.
"Thanks.",Sakura said then examining her.
Her hair was dark,and her eyes were a dark,purple color.
"Wow,your eyes are so pretty.",Sakura said,truly amazed of the color.
"Really?",Hana asked.
"Yep!They seriously glow.",Sakura said leaning in to see them closer.
Hana suddenly blushed and bit her lip.
"T-thank you.",Hana said.
"So,wanna hang out sometime?",Sakura asked.Hana gasped with wide eyes,that suddenly sparkled with happiness.
"I'd love to.",Hana said excitedly.Sakura laughed.
"Here,give me a call when you want to go out sometime.",Sakura said and grabbed a piece of paper on the desk taking her pen and scribbling her number down and then running to the door.
"Thank you.",Hana said taking the paper in her hand.
"Your welcome.Bye!",Sakura said.Hana bowed her head and waved skipping off.Sakura closed the door and walked back in to see Sasuke standing there with a towel around is waist.Sakura's eyes widened and she covered her eyes quickly,her face going red.
"What's your problem?",Sasuke asked walking up to her.
"N-nothing.I'm gonna order some food or something.",Sakura said and ran for her room quickly,yet to bump into a wall making Sasuke's eyes widen.
"Are you okay?",he asked.
"Y-yes.",she said,still not taking her hands from her face and quickly ran into her room slamming it shut.Sakura sighed and smirked.
"Interesting girl I picked to date.",he muttered and grabebd his luggage.Sakura came out the room,still covering her eyes.
"I forgot you had to change.",she said and walked past him into the kitchen,yet to hit a wall again.Sasuke sighed and just went to the room closing it.Sakura rubbed hr forehead and got off the floor.
"He dosn't even help me up.",she muttered and went to the phone to call for pizza.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am done!Thank you to those who liked it,even though I know it might've sucked a bit and it is way too short.
Sorry!
Bye Bye!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story