Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Chapter 7

by mandy9207 2 reviews

Pete goes to the doctor and he gives him an offer he can't refuse but Annie isn't so sure.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-05 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 1234 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Pete’s POV
I woke up on a couch wrapped in a blanket. Where am I? I can’t remember much last thing I remember was I Annie and I were on a date and then….oh wait now I remember I ruined our date that’s what happened. I untangled myself out of the blanket and went to the bathroom for some reason I felt a draft….SHIT! I’m naked! I ran back to the couch and wrapped myself in the blanket once again.

“Good morning sleeping beauty.” Annie said as she kissed my forehead and handed me a cup of coffee.

“Morning.”

“Sleep well?”

“Yup. What about you?”

“Surprisingly I slept like a baby.”

“So uhh I have a dilemma.”

“What?”

“You see this werewolf situation causes my clothes to shred off so right now I’m in my birthday suit.”

“Oh right! Hahaha I forgot don’t worry I called Patrick he’s on his way bringing you clothes.”

“Oh good. Did you tell him what happened?”

“Yes.”

“Why?? Now he’s gonna rub it in my face and say I told you so Peter.”

“Well he should I honestly I should too you know what I am. I told you this was going to happen Pete.”

“Yeah yeah yeah I get it.”

“I had a good time last night aside from you turning into a werewolf and we didn’t get back till four in the morning.”

“Haha yeah me too.”

All of a sudden I heard banging on the door. It was probably Patrick who is going to yell at me. Maybe Annie will defend me? Nah I doubt it.

“PETE FUCKING WENTZ YOU FUCKING IDIOT I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!” He yelled as he threw my clothes at me.

“Good morning to you too sweetheart.” I said sarcastically.

“Listen Wentz that date better had been one hell of a date!”

“It was actually.” Annie said as she handed Patrick some coffee.

“Annie you told me on the phone you took him to the hospital. What did they tell you?”

“They said they found human DNA and they wanted me to bring him in today.”

“As a human or a dog?”

“Hey Lunchbox! What did I tell you about the dog thing?!” I said angrily.

“Oh right excuse me a werewolf.” Patrick said sarcastically.

“Human I guess. So Pete you should get ready and the three of should get going.”

“Okay.” I said as I picked up my clothes and dragged the blanket with me to the bathroom wait I don’t know where it is. I thought as I stopped walking.

“It’s the first door to your right.” Annie said. It’s like she read my mind or something.

“Oh thanks.” I said as I laughed and felt like a dumb ass.

Once I got ready Patrick Annie and I went on our way to the hospital. I hope this doesn’t get to the press that would make my life a living hell. A few minutes later we pulled in to the hospital.

“Hi I’m Annie Smith. I came here last night and a doctor treated my friend and he told me to come in today.” Annie said as she handed the receptionist a card that the doctor gave her last night.

“Oh okay follow me right this way miss.” The receptionist said as she got up and led us towards an examination room.

A few minutes later the doctor came in the room.

“Good morning Ms. Smith how are you?”

“I’m good how are you?”

“I’m doing good. Where’s the patient?” He said bending down looking for me.

“Right here.” Patrick Annie and I said at the same time as we all pointed to me.

“Oh! So what’s your name son?” He said as he took out his stethoscope and put it on my chest.

“Pete Wentz.” I said as I took a deep breath for him.

“Okay Mr. Wentz how did all of this happen?”

“I got bit by a wolf.”

“May I see the bite?”

“Sure.” I said as I took off my hoodie and unwrapped the bandage off of it.

“Yikes! Hmm let’s see.” He said as he examined my arm. I swear I hate doctors.

“What was the transformation like?”

“Well it first starts off with a really sharp pain in my stomach I get light headed and my whole body feels like an eight teen wheeler ran over it.”

“I see.” He said as he scribbled something down in a folder. That’s why I hate doctors they say the same things to you and do the same things. “Mr. Wentz is it alright if I take some blood?”

“Uh sure I guess.” I said as I looked at Annie.

Okay I’m thirty years old and I don’t like shots sue me. Annie noticed how uncomfortable I was acting so she came over to me and held my hand while the other was going up and down my back. Man I really like her she’s sweet and understanding funny and absolutely beautiful everything a guy would want in a girl she’s perfect.

“Okay Mr. Wentz I’ll be right back and let you know if I find anything.”

“Thanks doc.” I mumbled.

“See? That wasn’t so bad.” Annie said as she brushed my bangs out of my face. I smiled at her.

“What the fuck is the point of this??” Patrick whined as he sat next to me.

“What crawled up your ass Stumpy?” I asked.

“We have a show today we need to rehearse dude!”

“Dude I’m a fucking wolf this needs to be done you said it yourself.”

“You’re right I’m just cranky it’s too early for me.”

“It’s okay Pattycakes I can’t stay mad at your pretty face.”

“Umm sorry to interrupt but I the blood from last night matches.” The doctor said sounding confused.

“Well doc what do I do?”

“I don’t know…I’m not even sure if there’s anything you could do.”

“What?! Doc I can’t be a werewolf for the rest of my life!”

“Well there is one thing we could do.”

“What?” The three of us asked all at once.

“It’s a serum…a colleague of mine created based on a study of his.”

“Give it to me doc!” I said cheerfully.

“You see Mr. Wentz there’s a risk two things could happen one you could never transform to a human and two the serum could be deadly.”

“What?! No way Pete your not taking it!” Annie said as she jumped up from her seat.

“Annie wait a minute I want to consider this.” I said calmly and sat her down.

“I don’t know Pete I agree with Ann.” Patrick said quietly.

“Guys I don’t wanna be a wolf for the rest of my life! Besides he said it’s a possibility not a guarantee right doc?”

“Yes the but the odds are pretty possible.”

“You know what? I don’t care. When can you give me the serum?”

Dun dun dun! Is Pete making a mistake should he do it? Or should he listen to Annie and Patrick? You guys will find out if you gimme some love! Don’t forget to R&R! =D
Sign up to rate and review this story