Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Because I love you...

Because I love you...

by SilverYoko

To be lovers, or not to be lovers. That is no longer the question. [YAOI, Inu/Sess]

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 1047 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
Pairing: Inuyasha/Sesshomaru IN THIS ORDER
Genre: Angst
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, Character Death, Sesshomaru Uke
Beta: None
Summary: To be lovers, or not to be lovers. That is no longer the question.
A/N: Another doujinshi read plot.

Because I love you...

SilverYoko

Harsh pants could be heard throughout the meadow. The normally icy face of the Western Lord was contorted in pleasure, his clawed hands dragging down the tanned back of his lover.

A grin was plastered on Inuyasha's face. It wasn't often that he was allowed to top his brother, and he knew why. Sesshomaru was used to being in control and he got a high off the few times he allowed to let his younger brother to top him gave him as much pleasure as an orgasm did.

The claw marks on his back were little price to pay, his stomach muscles clenching with the effort of holding himself back. Sesshomaru's legs were wrapped around his middle, his head thrown back, throat exposed. Inuyasha's fingers itched to run along the pale expanse of skin but he wrapped them in the silk that was Sesshomaru's hair.

His nose was buried in the crook of Sesshomaru's neck, his tongue darting out to lap at the sweat soaked skin. The skin was salty on his tongue, but underlying it was the sweet taste that was purely Sesshomaru.

"S-Sess..."

His teeth bit into the junction of neck and shoulder, blood dying his fangs crimson. He felt the liquid escape the side of his mouth, dripping from his chin. His tongue lapped at the blood, making tiny sucking sounds.

He dragged his lips along the collarbone, his teeth nipping here and there as he felt Sesshomaru's larger hands bury themselves in his hair. The sounds that were escaping Sesshomaru were spurring him on, as he felt the inner walls draw him in deeper.

"I-Inuyasha...fool...hurry up..."

"Quiet...you can't rush..."

He latched onto a hardened nub, nibbling on the dusky nipple drawing moans from the swollen lips. The hands that were in his hair tugged at the white strands, trying to pull him closer.

The amber eyes were hazy with lust, half mooned and looking feverish. His tongue laved the nipples, wetting them and causing them to stand proudly. The cool air on Sesshomaru's heated nipples caused him to arch upwards, his mouth slack.

The heat that had pooled in Inuyasha's lower stomach was slowly uncoiling, causing a liquid fire to race among his groin. A whimper fell from his lips as he slowly thrusted in, Sesshomaru thrusting back to meet him. His head was lying upon Sesshomaru's chest, his tongue lapping at any expanse of skin he could get his tongue upon.

His own clawed hands had left red welts in the wake of the alabaster skin, a sharp, but welcome, contrast. Inuyasha licked his lips as he forced Sesshomaru over on his hands and knees.

"Doggy style...?"

"Shut...up...Sess..."

His hand fumbled a bit, before wrapping fully around the sizeable erection. His other hand dug into Sesshomaru's hip, most likely leaving a bruise. If anything got Inuyasha off quickly it was taking his brother down from the pedestal that he held himself so high upon.

What they did wasn't love making. It was fucking. Plain and simple. It was only done for pleasure, no strings attached. Or that was how it began. Their ritual fucking had started when Inuyasha first came into heat. And because of how strong it had begun Sesshomaru thought it a disgrace and had taken it upon himself to stop the endless heat Inuyasha had dug himself in.

But over the years their meetings had grown more and more frequent. Inuyasha found himself sneaking away from Kagome and the others all the time to meet with Sesshomaru anywhere that the two were capable of not being heard. The two hadn't admitted willingly that they were together for the sole purpose of just being together, each knew everything that their companions didn't and what they could never speak aloud. So by mutual, unspoken consent they had become lovers years ago.

The tight heat that enveloped him had him almost sobbing with pleasure and pain. A smile curved his lips, his hips snapping to meet Sesshomaru's backwards thrusting. The precum slid along his fingers, a make-shift lubricant.

He felt the splash of Sesshomaru's release and the tightening of his inner walls, pushing him over the edge as he dropped bonelessly onto his back. They fell to the ground in a heap of limbs, semen, and tangled hair.

A soft kiss was placed at the corner of his mouth as he felt Sesshomaru stirring. He was always the first to get up and leave; though not before one of his kisses or soft caresses.

His eyes widened as he felt Sesshomaru lean down once more drawing him into a deeper kiss. His tongue played at the seam of his lips, tongue delving in and running along the roof of his mouth making him chuckle.


The coppery taste of blood filled both their mouths. Their father's fang stuck from Inuyasha's chest. Blood ran in thick rivers, coating the pristine white hair a deep crimson, his life blood seeping from his exhausted body.

"S-Seshom...?"

Blood flowed freely from his mouth, drenching his neck and chest. His hands were clutching at the wound trying to staunch the blood flow. His eyes were hazy and dull with blood loss. His mouth worked soundlessly as he tried to form the words that were clogging his mind.

His brother stood before him. Like he used to all those years before. A grin was placed upon his lips, a lone fang poking over to gleam red with his brother's blood. His hair had splotches of red from where it had gotten in the mess before him.

"You were a fool baby brother. Always a fool...but maybe you'll understand before you die..."

Inuyasha blamed the look of hurt and grief that he saw in Sesshomaru's eyes during that brief moment of the fact that his head was pounding horribly and he was no longer capable of seeing straight.

"Why..."

"Because I love you..."




A/N: Another sad attempt at Inuyasha/Sesshomaru, more old work.
Sign up to rate and review this story