Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Dragon Quest

Dragon Quest

by Vix-the-Fox 2 reviews

Ok new twist on the entire furuba scene, Tohru is a knight and her personality is way different. she is on a quest to destroy a black dragon named( was it that hard to guess) Akito duhh anyway read...

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Akito, Arisa, Ayame, Hatori, Hatsuharu, Hiro, Isuzu, Kagura, Kana, Kasuma, Kisa, Kureo, Kyo, Megumi, Mine, Momiji, Ritsu, Saki, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 493 words

0Unrated
Dragon Quest

I don't own Fruits Basket I own the world the characters I made up and plot though ~.^
Chapter one: Tohru the Knight?

Tohru Honda let loose a long hard sigh, as she looked down at her grand fathers training camp from the balcony.
The entire array of soldiers varying from young to old.
The few who knew her had been whooped by her.
Tohru Honda had a go to happy personality most of the time but she had acute senses, cunning and speed of a Fox. Maybe that's why people around here nicknamed her Vix? She didn't know or care.

"YO Vix, there's a Black Mage and a Blonde Fellow female knight out front whipping all the groupies asses. Do we invite them in?'
'Yeah it's Hanna and Aria let them in!' she called down to the third level soldier.

The Black Mage stood shrouded in a cloak of black, boots of Black and well let's put it to the point she like black. The blonde knight that stood by her wore her battle armour.
'Hey Tohru!' said Uo coming over and ruffling the youths long brown hair.
'Hello indeed,' said the Black Mage smiling.

'Hana Uo what are you doing here?' said Tohru with one of her wide smiles.
Uo looked grim and Hana well she always looked grim. 'Can we speak to about this upstairs?'

She nodded full of curiosity. As she lead them to her room and placed the kettle on.
'So what's wrong?' she said handing them each a cup?

'There has been reports of a Black dragon that has been destroying all the villages.' said Hana taking a sip.

'Oh dear Yawanan, That's terrible!' Tohru hand flew to her mouth.

'Yes and no one can stop it, there have also been reports of a young man appearing after every seen of the crime' said Uo. ' And he disappears as soon as anyone notices him.'

'What have you been doing to stop it?' she questioned.

'All we can two thirds of my entire battalion have died by that dragons teeth.' said uo slamming her fists down on the table.
'So why have you come to me?' Tohru said softly.

'We need your help Tohru, we know that you lost your mother a month ago but we need your help.' said Hana still looking grim as ever.
'Its ok I'm happy to go where I'm needed,' she said with a smile.
But then she heard yells coming from bellow and it began to feel a lot warmer.
The three thrust themselves to look over the balcony, there in the keep in the middle of the training area lay a dragon. A big, black dragon...



So Sorry but leaving a major cliff hanger I want all to review who see unless your visiting. If I get a total of one or two reviews I'll continue on with the story if not... well I just won't write anymore. Ta ta
Sign up to rate and review this story