Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Wounds

Wounds

by SilverYoko

Inuyasha deals with his injuries the only way he knows how. By licking them. Sesshomaru stumbles upon the sweet scent of his brother's blood and tends to the wounds the only way he knows how. [YAOI...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 1952 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Sesshomaru/Inuyasha
Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, Oral, Incest
Summary: Inuyasha deals with his injuries the only way he knows how. By licking them. Sesshomaru stumbles upon the sweet scent of his brother's blood and tends to the wounds the only way he knows how.
A/N: I was reading a doujinshi that was similar to this, and since it was in Japanese I wanted to write my own version of it that I could understand ^^;;
Beta: None
Wounds
SilverYoko

He had lost track of time. The fight with the youkai had taken more out of him than he had thought. His arm was bleeding profusely and without Kagome around he had no ways of staunching the blood flow. There were only three gashes, they looked like they were causing little damage, which he had thought, and he had left it alone. Now that he had begun to feel dizzy from blood loss he was cursing his lack of attention.

He winced slightly at the sting of saliva entering the wound, his tongue lapping at the blood. The saliva of a youkai had healing properties and before he had met Kagome he had learned that he could easily take care of himself by cleaning the wounds with his tongue.

His eyes slid shut, the floor of the hut rough. The coppery taste of his blood coated his mouth, slipping from the sides of his mouth to dribble down his chin. The cuts were slowly healing, because of the time he had taken in dealing with them.

"Mmmm..."

A throaty sound left his throat, pink tongue poking out to run along the longest of the three cuts. His ears swiveled on his head, his nose twitching as the wind turned direction bringing new scents.

He leapt from the floor as the thatched door flung back, giving way to the view of the lord of the Western Lands.

"Sesshomaru...what the fuck--!"

His throat reverberated with his snarl, feeling once more unbelievably small and insignificant under the gaze of his brother. The matching amber eyes gazing into his were like his in so many ways, but held more wisdom and less mercy than his ever would.

"Foolish hanyou. How could you let yourself get hurt so badly by such a weak demon? Then again I shouldn't have expected any less from you."

The words dripped with malice and sarcasm as he felt the calculating gaze run along the wounds on his arm. He wanted to squirm under the forcefulness of it but he made himself sit still as he tried to muster enough anger to glare properly back.

His lip curled in a snarl as he tried to lash out and felt the iron grip almost crush his wrist.

"A-Ahh...!"

"Do not pick fights with your superiors."

"What I do is none of your god damned business!"

"On the contrary little brother. Everything you do is my business, to keep our father from turning in his grave I am to make sure that you cause no more shame and grievances upon our family name."

He felt the familiar coil of anger tighten in his throat as his lesser comings were mentioned again. Sesshomaru always found some place in their arguments to throw it in his face. He tried vainly to jerk his arm free.

"Enough."

The Western lord jerked them almost nose to nose, Inuyasha lowering himself to the ground in an attempt to get away. The elder could feel the blood seep through his fingers as his grip caused the wound to split open further.

"Fool..."

Their gaze was not broken as the youkai lord slid his tongue along the closest of gashes. A smile touched the corner of his mouth at the look on his younger brother's face.

He could see the ears twitch in embarrassment and anger as he grew the arm upwards, his tongue following the cut. The blood he missed coated his lips, dying his fangs red.

"L-Let...go...! S-Sesshomaru..."

He felt the beginnings of a chuckle in his throat. He hadn't expected Inuyasha to react the way he had, he had thought that he would meet with much more resistance than he had.

It seems my brother remembers more of his childhood than he lets on.

The thud sounded through the hut, as marked arms pushed the bleeding ones harder against the huts wooden walls. Inuyasha's angered shouts and incoherent curses also meshed in with his pants from his exertion.

The hanyou's teeth ground together. Even though he hadn't wanted to admit it he knew that Sesshomaru was still more powerful than he could ever hope to be. Though with Totosai's training he had believed he was almost up to par with his half brother, but the human blood was always hindering him. Making him less than he could ever hope to be.

"Sesshomaru enough of this! Let me go, now! Why...are you doing this? We're...I'm not little anymore!"

"Silence..."

The clawed finger tips were gentle on his face, more so than he ever thought they were capable of. He had only seen them tearing into demons, and himself at times.

His eyes widened as the tongue traced the seam of his lips. The lips were silk against his chapped ones, as the thick muscle pushed his lips open. He swallowed a groan as he felt the hand go lower tracing his jugular, the tongue following the same path.

Harsh pants fell from his lips, his arms now immobile above his head.

When did...?

Gently nips and kisses were placed upon his jaw line, the rosary around his neck impatiently pushed aside. His pulse was erratic as he fought temptation, the kisses and licks forcing heat to pool in his lower stomach.

Inuyasha's eyes were half mooned, hazy with lust. He tilted his head to the side giving Sesshomaru more access to his neck, as his chest heaved. Long fingers played with the rosary and his Adam's apple.

The demon's fingers were splayed against his brother's neck, his tongue laving kisses and nips here and there. He sucked harshly on the junction of shoulder and neck, fangs nipping into the skin causing blood to well to the surface.

The moon had risen well into the sky, the silver light spilling into the tiny hut. Crickets chirped and the bullfrogs croaked outside the wooden shelter, as the occasional glow of the fireflies would shatter the darkness.

"A-ahhh....! S-Sess..."

The harsh panting broke through the stillness of the night, his haori was torn open hanging in strips from the side. Sweat dripped from his throat, to slide along the contours of Inuyasha's torso.

His legs were pushed apart, a long clawed hand toying with the tip of his erection. His head was thrown back against the walls, hair sticking in places that sweat had gathered.

Small crooning sounds were spilling from his lips, as the hand gently squeezed his tip; hips bucking upwards he tried to find more friction that he desperately craved.

"P-Please..."

His head dropped to his chest as the calloused hand slid harshly along his length. His finger dipped into the precum that had gathered, and dribbled down along his heated erection. His fang had caught on his lip, slicing the tender skin.

A muscled torso drug itself along the length of his half brother's body, tongue peeking out to suck on the pouty lower lip. His teeth grazed along the tender flesh, his fingers alternating between harsh squeezes and gently caresses.

"Mmmm...pleading now, are you?"

His eyes were closed; black lashes a stark contrast to his milky coloured skin. He could feel his brother's breath against his neck, causing gooseflesh to rise. He laved open mouth kisses along his neck soothing the irate hanyou.

"Patience little brother."

"Screw...you..."

A tiny smile curved his lips as he claimed the red, pouty lips once more. His tongue was immediately granted access lapping at the roof of his mouth, hands stilling Inuyasha's bucking hips. He tilted his head to the side, allowing himself greater access.

His hand plucked at the hardened nubs, drawing a strangled sort of groan from the younger. He latched onto one, tongue swirling about the hardened flesh gently biting, and licking swiftly upwards.

His other hand toyed with his brother's erection, crushing their hips together. Inuyasha's head leaned against his shoulder, head snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"/Please/...brother..."

His hips were futilely thrusting against the hand that was torching him. His breaths were just puffs of air now, his lungs not able to get enough oxygen to them. Whimpers were held at bay as he watched, jaw slack, as his brother brought that aristocratic, cum dripping, hand to his lips. The tongue that peaked out to lap at the glistening digits.

He swallowed thickly, trying to tear his eyes away from Sesshomaru's actions. He could see Sesshomaru staring at him from under his bangs, judging his reaction and he was overcome with the urge to snap his teeth at him.

A cry of surprise left him as he felt his bonds being undone from around his hands, and his legs being propped over his brother's shoulders.

"W-What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

"What does it look like?"

He felt his cheeks go crimson, and he jerked his head to the side to cover it up. Of course he should have known what his brother had in mind but he hadn't been given the time to think. His head snapped back against the wall frame as he felt a tentative lick at the head of his engorged member. His jaw clenched with effort as he tried to keep quiet.

The wet heat around his length had him almost coming right then, but he snapped his hips upwards. The image of the noble Sesshomaru with cum on his face won out. He felt Sesshomaru's jaw go slack as he swallowed more of his length, his fingertips playing with his balls.

"U-Uhnnn..."

His hands were supporting him, his legs spread wide. Sesshomaru gave him reign letting go of his hips. His hips thrusted of their own accord, ignoring the pain that came with fangs scraping along his heated member.

His eyes slid shut, the heat in his stomach spreading like liquid fire throughout his body. His mind supplied images of when he was a child and Sesshomaru would 'take care' of him. Of the way the larger body felt against his, the muscled arms encircling his torso.

He cried out as he felt Sesshomaru slip away from his erection, the tip of his clawed finger playing into the slit as his mouth closed around his finger and erection. He saw white as he felt Sesshomaru's throat constrict around him and his own hoarse cry slip from his lips somewhere in the fuzz of the aftereffects

He felt one last harsh lick given to his softening length as he watched through hazy eyes as Sesshomaru stood up, straightening his clothing as well as covering Inuyasha back up. He saw the lingering look of longing in the amber eyes but the look was quickly masked with the same cold indifference that he knew so well.

Too much has happened for anything to go to back to normal...

He didn't lift himself off the ground in acknowledgement as he heard the makeshift door being pulled back and the regal form of his brother leave. A sigh escaped his lips as he wrapped his arms around himself.



A/N: Sad attempt I know, I can't write Inuyasha smut without having a plot with it. And it seems to only be this fandom that gives me that problem ><
Sign up to rate and review this story