Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Childish

Childish

by SilverYoko

He thought he loved him. He thought that he meant something to him; anything at all...because to Ed...Scar meant everything.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Edward Elric, Scar - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 2218 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Don't own
Fandom: Full Metal Alchemist
Pairing: Scar x Ed
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Rose's ordeal, her baby. Scar and Ed's ultimate fate.
Genre: Angst/PWP
Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, Anal, Minor
Beta: None
Summary: He thought he loved him. He thought that he meant something to him; anything at all...because to Ed...Scar meant everything.

Childish

SilverYoko

His lips were swollen and vibrant. His full lower lip stuck out in a slight pout, his honey colored eyes half mooned as his blunt nails dug into the back of his lover. His feet were hooked around the tanned waist, ankles locked as his stomach muscles contracted. He could feel the thick organ inside him; with each twitch of the muscled thighs he could feel the responding pulse.

He ground his teeth together. He had to keep quiet no matter how hard Scar tried to make him scream. He whimpered low in his throat as he sucked at the junction of neck and shoulder, his fingers splayed against the broad chest. He wanted nothing more than Scar to thrust unabashedly into his body. But with Scar sex was always slow. Not torturously so but because Scar had said he wanted Ed to feel like he was loved, that it was more than just sex to the Ishbalan. This had been the last thing Ed had expected to hear coming from who his lover was. Because he knew that it was more than just sex to him; Al had told him that he shouldn't get attached. That it would all end in heartbreak because Ed was still only fifteen.

Al told him he was confusing puppy love, lust, with true love. He was worried for his brother and what the consequences would be to Ed's fragile trust when Scar moved on. He didn't believe the Ishbalan wanted anything more than just a casual fuck from his brother. He wouldn't put it past Scar to only keep coming to Ed so frequently just to make it hurt all the more in the end.

A harsh cry fell from his lips, his eyes screwing shut as he bit his lips. He could feel the older man's abdominal muscles trapping his erection between them. Each breath Scar drew was torture to his body.

Scar never allowed him to touch himself. It had always been that way, at first Ed thought it had to do with his auto mail limbs. Immediately that notion had been thrown to the wind when Scar had found out that Ed believed this. But Scar still hadn't told Ed why.

Whispered begging escaped him as he urged Scar to go faster, to let him cum. But they fell upon deaf ears as he felt his erection throb in response to the calloused hand. He tried to thrust upwards in response, his chest heaving as he felt a tender hand brush the sweaty strands of hair from his eyes.

He mewled in pleasure as he felt the finger play with the slit. The tiny cavern made by the hand wasn't near enough friction as he was forced to still his hips, lips hungrily devouring the offered flesh.

His eyes slid shut, liquid amber disappearing, as he felt the tongue slid along the seam of his lips. The hand left his hip letting his lower torso thrust gently into the hand that held him, Scar's tongue hot and probing. The more experienced of the two immediately dominated the tongue war.


Scar tilted his head, allowing himself better access to the offered mouth. His tongue lapped at the roof of his young lover's mouth, Ed content to let Scar lazily explore. The sun kissed hands played with the darker skin, running over the unscarred flesh.

He traced the pattern on Scar's arm, fingers probing at each intricate pattern and marking. His eyes closed, he had memorized each plane of his lover's body. Scar always tensed against him when Ed touched the arm, just as Ed tensed when Scar traced his auto mail limbs.

Slow, shallow thrusts barely kept the younger sated. The older content to keep the pace slow and leisurely, the tight heat enclosing his erection welcomed him each time as he kissed the alchemist's chin, silky smooth flesh; free of stubbles, his tongue poking out to taste the skin. He nibbled along Ed's neck, his hand teasing the smaller member, feeling the flesh tighten in his grasp and throb in response to his ministrations.

Ed had been confused when Scar hadn't brought any of their normal toys to bed. The younger was so used to the kinks they always seemed to add that it had been awkward. But he had immediately fallen back into step, unwillingly uke but turned to putty once Scar was allowed to touch him.

Forgive me, Edward...

His heels dug into the small of Scar's back, hips arching upwards trying to set a faster pace. But he only craned his back at an impossible angle and gasped in pleasure as he felt Scar bump the bundle of nerves within him. Just barely, but it had been enough for the coil of fire to lick throughout his body.

He could hear Ed swallow around the lump in his throat, the silken limps bruised and swollen. He grinned in satisfaction at his handy work, he loved to have Ed wanton and begging beneath him but he knew that if he didn't take times like these Ed would think that fucking him was all he wanted. It had been what he thought at the beginning. But Scar couldn't blame him.

His fingers played with the youthful flesh, pinching and twisting the hardening nubs. He had to pin Ed's hands above his head when he let go of the engorged member, Ed wanting to touch himself to alleviate the pressure.

The Ishbalan made a throaty sound, stopping to feast his eyes on the boy beneath him. Ed's body almost fit perfectly into his, the boy's height only making it easier for him to curl against him. The youthful frame was lithe with muscles, abs already well defined and slightly bulging, the golden hair spread around him. Sweat soaked bangs were plastered to his face as he glared weakly at the seme, his hands pinned above his head, easily, by one muscled arm.

Scar smiled slightly, a twitching of the corner of his lips as he descended on one hardened nub. His teeth captured the nipple, rolling the captive between top and bottom row, tongue laving at the abused flesh. He sucked heartily, nibbling and nipping before placing wet kisses around the areas he deemed.

He released Ed's arms, feeling them immediately bury themselves in his hair, briefly stroking his shoulder, as they massaged his scalp. His scalp tingled, the pleasure of the massage making his erection throb within his lover. Ed knew that playing with his hair always elicited some sort of move from him; he gained almost as much pleasure by masturbation as he did when Ed massaged and stroked his hair and scalp.

He growled mockingly, a rumbling from within his chest. He tried to glare at Ed, wanted to warn him to stop or he'd tie his hands but he found himself grinding against the form below him. He could hear a satisfied purr emit from Ed as the Full Metal Alchemist ground up against him, rubbing his erection against the solid abs.

The sheen of sweat covered both their bodies, Scar giving in to what Ed wanted. He licked at the swollen lips, drawing the lower briefly into his mouth suckling gently. Keeping Edward's gaze he rolled his hips, when the boy tried to look away he gripped his chin and when he closed his eyes he stopped.

The pressure that had been steadily building within him had almost burnt out of control, his body seeming as if it were on fire as he pulled out, almost completely, tip only remaining. He could hear Ed groan, in disappointment or pleasure he didn't know, before he thrusted harshly back in.

A strangled sound tore from Ed's throat, his hands locking themselves around Scar's neck. He sucked at Scar's Adam's apple eyes finally shut as he met Scar thrust for thrust. His hips arched off the bed as he felt Scar grip his hip, positioning himself to rub against those nerves inside of him each time.

He whimpered, tongue swiping across his lower lip as he gazed down at their body's. It always fascinated him to watch Scar thrust in and out of him, the thick erection delve deep inside of him before reappearing to start the process over again. He growled and bit down, knowing that he was going to leave a bruise.

Scar barely winced as he felt Ed's teeth sink into his shoulder, a self satisfied smile working its way to his face when he had watched Ed looking at them. He found the mix of emotions that worked their way onto Ed's face one of the most arousing things he had ever known. He felt the inner muscles clamp around him, drawing a strangled sound, and felt the stickiness between their bodies. It took him one last thrust to complete his climax, Ed already spent and limp beneath him.

The smile on Ed's face made him hurt. He wanted to leave now before he had to voice what was on his mind. Cowardly as his thinking was he knew that he wouldn't leave. Not yet at least. Just as he knew he wouldn't tell Ed what needed to be said. And when the usual, "I love you," was murmured from the exhausted boy he only nodded against the form cradled against him.

He had never told Ed he loved him back. In a way he had a feeling Edward believed it to be true whether he had said it or not. This was why he needed to voice his thoughts before he dragged the boy any farther down with him. He felt the small form wriggle back against him, a shiver slightly shaking the older Elric's frame.

Al knew, at least Scar thought he knew. Ed had mentioned once to him about Alphonse saying that his love for Scar wasn't real. That it was a child's fantasy. He knew it angered Ed, not as much as it hurt him though. Not as much as it would hurt Scar to tell Ed that it wasn't true.

Edward knew what happened to Rose. At least he believed the alchemist did. He couldn't have made her gang rape much clearer. But Ed had thought he saved her people. Which was another child's fantasy.

Mustang was a fool for letting you believe you saved them Ed...maybe if he had told you, Rose could've been protected. But he let you continue to believe that everything was okay...that women weren't being raped and tortured...that children weren't being slaughtered by the dozens. They're all fools. As are you.

+++

The ground chilled his entire body. He missed the warmth of Ed's body. But before his resolve had left him he wrote the note. He hated himself for not being able to tell Ed to his face. But he hoped the note would suffice.

He was kidding himself he knew. Ed would hate him. But he could live with that. At least he believed he could.

Edward,

I'm sorry. I know you won't forgive me. You'll hate me even. But what is written must be said. Al was right you know. You don't love me the way you should, you are still young and have the rest of your life ahead of you. Hormones make you say what you do, lust is mistaken for love.

Are lives are too different. You must believe me when I say I'd give anything to keep us together. But you are still a child and when you do find the one you love, I find it easier for me to be the one to leave you then having myself truly love you.

You are in the military, Ed, you think you know the horrors of what they've done to the Ishbalans...but I cannot even begin to describe what you do not know. Women were not the only ones they tortured Ed, they were not the only ones raped and humiliated...every time I look at you Ed...I see the faces of those who hurt us. I see who you are, who you might become.

It is easier this way. It will be forever. Goodbye Edward. Till we meet in combat once again.



Neither of the two had a way of knowing that their lives would end before they could reconcile. Scar would give his life to save Alphonse while Ed would die at the hands of Envy, only to come back and give his body up for his little brother. The two were never to see one another again. But if they had been totally honest Scar would have seen the true, mature love that Ed held for him that bordered on obsession. Ed would have seen the looks that were guarded, but filled with tenderness and affection.



A/N: Blah sucky ending >
Sign up to rate and review this story