Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Thou Shalt Not Sin

Thou Shalt Not Sin

by SilverYoko

"Naruto...you know very well that its one of the worst possible sins ever for a man and a man to lie together. That is why two genders were created, men was created to love the opposite gender and ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Naruto, Neji - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 4768 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, you don't want to know what would happen if I did =3
Fandom: Naruto
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Kyuubi/Neji *NEJI IS UKE

Warnings: Rape, Yaoi, Lemon, Humiliation, Bondage, Groping/Molestation (biting/pinching/squeezing), D/s, Masturbation, Spanking, Rimming

Ages: 16-17ish?
Spoilers: None that I know of
Genre: ANGST/Romance
Summary: Naruto...you know very well that its one of the worst possible sins ever for a man and a man to lie together. That is why two genders were created, men was created to love the opposite gender and help populate this planet...we were not made to ruin it for our own sick pleasures.
Beta: None
A/N: This isn't going to be a happy story to start out with so if you don't like huge gobs of angst you have been forewarned.
Archived: Adultfanfiction and Deviantart

This is a request story, all these ideas were hers and I had a little list of what she wanted in it to help me along XD PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE YOU BEGIN THIS STORY

Thou Shalt Not Sin
SilverYoko


"Neji..."

"Naruto what is it? You've dragged me out in the middle of the night and I've yet to get a damned explanation from you. You're never hesitant or quite so just spit it out."

Cerulean eyes looked upon the regal face of the Hyuuga. The cheekbones were high and defined the chin stubborn. Even though he was from the lesser branch no other looked more proud than the one who stood before him. And Naruto could not blame him. He knew what had made Neji this way. After all he had somewhat of a knowledge in that department.

"I...I...l-love...you Neji..."

His soul was bared. His eyes shone with more feeling than normal and his heart was on his sleeve. He knew the strict way Neji grew up. Knew that society demanded only male and female mate. But the Kyuubi inside of him didn't leave him to those limits and allowed him to feel no shame in having feelings for males.

Though Neji, being brought up as he was, couldn't accept the heartfelt admission. Regardless of his feelings for the blonde haired half breed. He had been brought up in the law that loving the same gender was the worst possible crime one could ever commit. Not only would it shame yourself but your family and your clan. No. He could not accept. Regardless of his own feelings. But this was nothing new to the young Hyuuga.

"Naruto...you know very well that its one of the worst possible sins ever for a man and a man to lie together. That is why two genders were created, men was created to love the opposite gender and help populate this planet...we were not made to ruin it for our own sick pleasures.


The scene replayed itself over and over within his mind. Taunting him and mocking him. He knew it was the Kyuubi's fault. He was doing it, showing him that once again Naruto was a failure and an unwanted waste of space. After all it always came to that. The darkness of his room and the mocking voice of the demon within. When he was a child he used to cry from everything that was whispered. He had no idea who or what it was at the time. Just that it frightened him and he wanted it to go away. But now all the tears had dried. And nothing hurt him worse than the sting of tears.

~I told you boy...you should have let me handle this. That damned Neji is too proud to realize what we're offering him! He is locked by the honours of the past and is too blind to see what the future holds. And he blatantly disregarded us as if our offer was that of a whore's! Naruto, you fool, you're too soft of heart. If you want something you must take it. And you've had your chance. Now its my turn.~

++No! I won't allow that! You had your time in the world! This is my body and my life; you've fucked up my existence enough as is! I won't let you out...not again! Never again!++

~Fool, you should know by now that you cannot stop me.~

The silence of the night was shattered with an ear piercing scream of pain. A mixture of a kitsune's snarl and a human child's cry carried through the night, raising gooseflesh on those that heard.

Naruto's canines had elongated, peeking over the dusky lower lip. Red gleamed where baby blue had once been present and usually wild hair stuck up all over, bits of cinnamon coloured hair here and there. The voice was harsher and huskier than that of the sixteen year old teen. The body more taut and the muscles rippling over the flesh. The whiskers protruded, giving him an ethereal look.

~Your time is over boy. Now its my turn to have fun and show that Hyuuga that no one dares reject us.~

++No! Stop! Kyuubi...!++

~It's time you tasted the imprisonment that you have forced me to suffer through for the last sixteen years. I don't need you playing as my conscious.~

++N-No...you can't...!"

~Oh but I can, dear boy. And oh, I //will.~

oooooooooooo


Neji felt bad. Truly he did. But not enough to where he could truly accept his comrade's feelings. It...just wasn't right. Men loving men wasn't natural and he would be shamed beyond anything if anyone found out that a man had feelings for him.

He had a bad feeling though. With the Kyuubi dwelling within the boy it was unsure of what would happen because of the rejection. Neji had read up on the legends of the nine tailed fox and everything he found made him shudder with revulsion.

The fox wasn't picky when it came to lovers, he would have anyone he wanted and where he wanted. Male or female, old or young. He made sure that he was satisfied and the more his lover resisted the worse the outcome of their fucking.

This made him worry about Naruto. He knew the boy wasn't strong enough to resist the power that the nine tailed demon could call upon. Naruto would be easily overpowered by the fox and Neji feared for Naruto's safety more than his own.

Neji knew he would pay. Oh he expected that. When he was younger he was always told that his pride would be the cause of some great misfortune to him. And now Neji knew the extent of how badly his punishment would be.

He didn't regret his decision that much. He regretted how much pain it would cause Naruto. The Kyuubi would be angry. Furious beyond reason, he'd want revenge and Neji would have to wait and see exactly when that revenge would come after him. If Neji was honest he would admit that he was terrified, his mind quaked with the thought of what could happen. Gooseflesh rose along his skin, his breath quickening and his heart picking up speed.

I'm being ridiculous. This is Naruto. The boy who took on Sasuke when he had the seal on him, he has mental defenses more powerful than most people. He'll be fine. The Kyuubi has been restrained for years. He wouldn't-

The adrenaline flowing through his veins made all of his senses more acute. He could hear all the little details, the scratching sounds the bugs made outside the window...the silkiness of the breathing in the corner and the small breathy chuckle.

He couldn't breathe. The air itself seemed to suffocate him and his hands were trembling. He had told himself that he wasn't scared of anyone and yet he was trembling in fear before he even had to see the nine tailed fox.

He couldn't move. His body was rejecting the fact that the demon was in his home. His stomach heaved and he felt the bile rise at the back of his throat.

~Heh...how pathetic...the Hyuuga prodigy trembling in fear before the Big Bad Fox. How...delicious...~

If he had any doubt to who it was all fled he knew it wasn't Naruto now. The voice was huskier and more sensuous than the naïve boys had ever been. The claws that drew the crimson liquid were not the gently callous hands of the boy he had grown to admire.

~You're a fool for rejecting us. I will not stand for that. You will submit to me. I get what I want. /Always/. There is no escaping me boy.~

A feral snarl ripped through the silence of the room and the Hyuuga prodigy was thrown across the room. His body collided with the wall much like a rag doll would. And the Kyuubi gave him just as much though as one would to dirt.

The smile that played on the full lips was mocking and bitter. Fangs poked over the lower lip to gleam in the pale silvery light and the tongue lapped suggestively at his teeth. He let it be known that this would be a game for him to enjoy.

His throat constricted. There were no words for the fear that he felt and even if he was to plead and beg his pride wouldn't allow knowing it would do nothing anyway. The demon had an agenda all his own.

His breath left his lungs with a hiss. The tongue on his ear felt like it had scalded his ear, and he jerked from the contact. His hands balled at his side and he was debating how dangerous it would be to take a swing at him. But he knew that he would be easily overpowered and would pay for the resistance.

The red eyes of the Kyuubi gleamed in the pale light. Even though his game had just started he was already immensely enjoying watching the Hyuuga's inner mental workings. As much as the boy tried he could not hide what was in plain sight.

A malicious grin spread along the full lips, saliva coating giving them an unearthly sheen. His fingers tingled with excitement, feeling his blood hum for the plans that were coming to light.

He lapped at his lips as his fingers slowly traced the pale jaw, the high cheekbones regal in the moonlight. The body tensed against his and he chuckled huskily. He loved when they fought. It made it so much more fun.

Fear made hysteria lurk just below the surface as he felt the skilled tongue glide along the pale column of his neck. He bit back a moan as he tried to shove himself away from the warm shape.

He heard more than felt the crushing grips on his wrists.

~Tsk, tsk. We cannot have this now boy. As much as I'd love to see you struggle and plead I have more nights planned so I cannot ruin your...supple flesh. Yet.!

He felt the tender stroke of a clawed hand along his abdomen as the fabric of ripped. The sound was deafening in the silence of Neji's home.

~It's so funny...to hear how humans bitch about the darkness holding all the evils of the world. When the light is what allows the evils to walk among the living just like normal beings. The light should be feared far more than the darkness ever could be.!

The words were like a caress, lovingly said as the hand grew more and more bold. He felt the cold kiss his chest, his nipples hardening immediately in the chill. Gooseflesh rose along his skin as he felt the scalding crimson eyes rake over his skin.

~I'll make sure that this is enjoyed...!

"N-Naruto! T-That's...enough!"

~Naruto...is no longer with us. Plead all you want for him, he cannot answer.~

Oh god...this is my fault. I won't...get away...Naruto is locked in the recess of the Kyuubi's mind.

Bile rose in the back of his throat, the reason the Kyuubi had come to light becoming like crystal in his mind. His hands shoved futilely at the sun kissed face that was laving kisses along his torso.

"A-Ah!"

~I told you to stop resisting. You'd enjoy it so much more if you'd just stop being so proud. I'll have you begging before the night is over boy...~

The last was whispered as a deadly promise, and Neji knew immediately what kind of begging the demon had in mind.

Sharp canines nipped at the supple flesh, angry welts being left in their wake. Clawed hands made quick work of the small, resisting ones. Before he had left Naruto's apartment he had grabbed some...necessities that would be needed to subdue the prideful Hyuuga.

The rope slid easily into place around his hands, tying them harshly against one another stilling any movement, and blood flow that might be capable of getting through.

~Now that, that is done the real fun can begin, Neji.~

He heard the boy swallow, rather thickly, and try one more attempt to squirm away. A groan slipped from his lips as he felt the larger body slide against the borrowed form of Naruto.

The tanned hands slid up the body, taking in every inch of flesh as a pink tongue darted out drawing intricate lines along the planes of the hardened body. He could feel Neji squirm and pant beneath him and all it proved to do was spur him on as he knew how much torment his mind would be in.

~It's sad Neji...you deny your body such pleasure, but when taken forcefully it seems that your body responds so...delightfully,~

To punctuate his point the Kyuubi cupped the growing arousal in the shredded jeans, harshly pressing against the trapped column of flesh.

"S-Stop...! You...you know that this isn't what you want to do! Naruto--!"

~I told you...Naruto is gone. It's just you and me now. You'd do well to remember that next time.~

A grin checked itself onto his lips as he latched onto a hardened nipple, his tongue harshly dragging up and down along the nub. His hand still played with the trapped flesh, rubbing up and dipping two fingers into the waist line to trail along the hardened member.

Neji was dimly aware of the sucking and slurping sound the Kyuubi was making as he felt the tongue do delicious things to his skin. His body bent wantonly towards the hand that teased his erection so wonderfully. He knew that he should be disgusted, and that his body should react violently to the way that it was being...caressed. But at the moment he couldn't catch one of the thoughts that flew through his head.

Small mewls of pleasure spilled from the demon's lips. His body slowly began to thrust back against Neji as he felt the muscled form push upwards, and the tension the resided within. His own erection throbbed almost painfully between his legs as his eyes were illuminated.

~I never knew...that you could be such a slut...~

Neji could hear the grin in his voice and his morals came slamming back to him, along with the painful throbbing between his legs. His teeth ground together as he pushed up, and away from the form of Naruto.

Neji was still a virgin. He had no prior sexual experience and because of this his erection throbbed all the more horribly. His throat felt scratchy and dry, his hormones out of control as he tried to bring his will forward once more.

"Na-Kyuubi...this is rape...!"

~You cannot rape the willing Neji. Regardless of your morals and whatnot you know very well that you are enjoying this far more than...should be appropriate for...someone of your position.~

The smug tone in the demon's tone had anger licking at the edges of his fear. He knew that his body was reacting in a dishonorable way and he hated himself all the more for it.

A gasp slipped past his lips as he felt the last article of clothing being torn from his person. The chill air a harsh contrast to the heat that had pooled in his groin, a tiny whimper escaped as he tried once more to kick the Kyuubi away.

~Resistance will only further to goad me. There is one more matter...that must be taken care of. Your eyes will cause a huge...dent in my plan. Though, I may be willing to retract the blindfold if you promise me that you won't use them.~

"Fuck you..."

His strength had somewhat returned, reminding him of who he was and the honor that he was told to uphold. A frown tugged at the corner of his lips as he felt the silk slide down around his face, covering his eyes and rendering [1] his technique useless.

A wide grin found its place on the demon's lips. He found his prey much more amusing and entertaining than he thought possible. He had many plans for the Hyuuga prodigy and intended to use them to the full extent.

Long fingers traced the creamy flesh, untainted by any scars or welts. The path his finger had traced was covered with gooseflesh and he could hear as Neji bit his lip to keep any sound from escaping.

~I have not forgotten that I told you, I'd have you begging and moaning my name before the night is out.~

Kyuubi loved how sensitive Neji was, every touch elicited some sort of response and he drooled at the prospect of finding any other areas of interest. He filed a particular area he wanted to try in the back of his mind for later.

He had an inkling about Neji. The boy came off as prudish and so far he had shown that the body of his had never been touched by another, let alone Neji's own hand.

~We're going to play a game...~

He grabbed a generous amount of the black hair, the stands slipping through his fingers like silk. He groaned as he imagined the hair sliding across his body, teasing his heated member.

"A...game...?"

Neji had become more hesitant with the blindfold in place. He could not see anything, and the only sound besides the harsh pants of Kyuubi and his speech were the only indications they were where they had begun.

~Yes...one that will be very...delightful...~

A cry escaped as he felt himself jerked forward, and his mouth pried open by a forceful tongue. The appendage was hot and searching, probing every recess of his mouth, lapping at his lips and tickling the roof of his mouth. He felt the hand on his cock, teasing it back to life in between harsh tugs and strokes or teasing, feather light touches.

He felt saliva escape the side of their mouths to trickle down his chin. His hands were tied in front of him, lying in his own lap feeling the muscled arm brush against him now and then. Moans stuck in his throat, the rough texture of the rope, and calluses on Naruto's hand bringing a delicious friction.

~Game...on...~

He felt his hands grasped roughly, pressing hard into his own crotch. He was shoved harshly onto his back, his head connecting solidly with the floor.

Oh god no...he...he can't want me to...!

He felt the smaller body lie on top of his, aligning their erections. The laps and nips at his neck had begun to sting slightly, his hands forced to grasp both of the erected members.

"K-Kyuubi...please...no..."

~I know you can beg better than that...~

The words were a heated whisper against his skin, the scalding tongue coming out once more to lap at the junction where shoulder met neck. His body moved slickly against Neji's, his pants harsh against Neji's quiet whimpers.

"N-No...! I...I've never..."

~There is a first time for everything...the sooner you comply the sooner your...punishment is over.~

Harshly biting his lip, to stifle the hysterical whimper, his callused fingers gently wrapped around both their erections. He could hear the sigh of pleasure escape the Kyuubi's lips as he latched, wetly, onto his ear suckling harshly.

~Now...~

The words were a growl against his ear as he bit back his sob of humiliation. His hips thrust upwards, bound hands teasing the slit of his own erection. He could feel the sticky pre-cum, mixing together as the heated flesh stroked one another with the rhythm of Kyuubi's harsh thrusts.

He could feel their hips crushing together, the downy blonde pubic hair scratching against his thigh. He crushed his eyes shut beneath the silk veil and tried to force his mind elsewhere.

His fingers forced the two heated lengths harder together, drawing a long breathy moan from his unwanted seme. The ropes rubbed against the erections, adding more friction than Neji wanted. His own moan was drawn forth as he felt Naruto thrust into his hand, rubbing their lengths, now slick with pre-cum, together again and again.

"P-Please...let...let me..."

~Try 'master', my pet.~

A sob of despair almost escaped his lips as he bit the insides of his cheeks till he felt the coppery tang of blood on his tongue. His hand shook, forcing his hold on his own erection to shake slightly sending jolts of pleasure along overwrought nerves.

"M...Master..."

The words brought bile to his throat as he felt the clawed hands once again on his throat forcing his head back, offering his throat to the Kyuubi. He felt teeth breaking the skin, and the tongue lap at the blood. His body thrust up on its own accord seeking more friction. He felt the smaller body rock its hips against his own, drawing small pants and moans from each of their throats.

To his dismay a whimper of loss escaped his lips as he felt Kyuubi draw back. The whimper of loss became a cry of outrage as he felt the silky tongue lap at his inner thighs.

~So sensitive...I must find out where else along your delicious body I can draw these moans from...~

His hands drew away from his erection as he tried to shove the Kyuubi away from his groin area. He felt the heated breath against his erection and almost sobbed with desperation because of the pain.

"S-Stop!"

~You can beg so much better than that...and if you put your pretty voice to work maybe I'll think of just stopping...~

Neji knew by the sound of his voice that the demon was lying but fear of being fully raped won out as his mind scrambled to grasp any phrases that would be considered acceptable.

Before he could even think his voice was lost in a surprised gasp as he felt the tongue lapping at his entrance.

"N-No!! That's...disgusting...s-stop!"

~Not at all, my dear pet. In fact, it seems that you are...quite sensitive here.~

The pink appendage lapped gently at the puckered entrance, delving in to swirl around. The inner muscles squeezing his tongue, as he laved the entrance with kisses and nips. The sounds he got from his going straight to his groin as his hand crept down his muscled stomach, playing with the leaking head of his erection. His fingers played with the swollen length, massaging his swollen balls, teasing his own entrance.

"A-Ah...! M-Master!"

A throaty moan escaped as the husky words fell from Neji's lips. He had never expected the Hyuuga to cave so easily into his demands. But he drank the moans and words in like wine, becoming drunk and heady off them.

His tongue played around the entrance, his lips sucking here or there dragging another ragged and wanton moan. He could never dream so explicitly that Neji was extremely sensitive here, or that the sounds he made were one that the demon wanted to hear for as long as allowed.

Kyuubi's lips smacked together as he trailed wet kisses upwards, swirling his tongue along the glistening head. Throaty sounds of appreciation met Neji's ears and he felt a blush race across his cheeks. His heart was in his throat from the touches to his neither regions as he forced his body still.

Tanned legs spread on either side of Neji's head. He could feel the velvety heads touch his lips and he had to bite back the urge to sob, his mind screaming at him that this wasn't happening.

~Bite me, and you won't even remember what its like to live without pain.~

The words were growled, half in lust and in a threatening gesture as he leaned back on his hands.

The velvet head slid easily into his mouth, his untrained throat barely able to keep from gagging. The pre-cum was salty on his tongue, though not entirely unpleasant, a taste that someone would need to learn to love.

~Suck.~

His eyes screwed shut once more under the silken blindfold as his tongue slid along the rigid length. His hands once again forced around his own erection. The demon's hands were around his, forcing the motion and the pace. He could feel saliva trickle down his chin once more as he lapped at the salty erection his lips sucking hesitantly. Bobbing his head, much like he had seen in the porn's that Kiba watched, he hummed in the back of his throat sending pleasurable vibrations along the length.

~A-Ah...~

The content sigh was from the demon, his hands going slack on Neji's.

~Don't stop.~

He continued the pace the Kyuubi had set, his hands moving slowly imitating the movements that were once guided. He knew that his getting away depended on making the Kyuubi cum, he knew at least there was a reaction after an orgasm that made men tired.

Neji made tiny suckling sounds tiny humans and groans escaping his mouth to hum along the length. He felt the demon tense against him, his own hands clenching harder around his erection as he felt something approaching.

He choked a bit on the swiftness of the Kyuubi's orgasm, cum trickling from the corner of his mouth. He tried to swallow as much as he could without choking, his own splashing in his hand, as a new wave of sensations washed over him. White lights burst beneath his lids as he felt like he was being suffocated, before realizing it was Naruto's weight on top of him.

He had no idea how much time passed, he had a feeling that he might have passed out but the first sensation he got back was of a wet tongue lapping at the cum that was on his hands and thighs.

"Neji..."

A sob of relief washed over him as he heard the gently voice spoken so tenderly. The ropes had been undone and wet cloths were on the burns, and his eyes were closed as he felt the silk material against his neck.

A tiny sob rose somewhere near his stomach as he cracked his eyes open, his hands fumbling blindly for the tortured boy. He had never really given much thought as to what Naruto was forced to go through with the Kyuubi living within him. Honestly he had thought that there were no consequences in having it. He could never have begun to imagine how seriously wrong he could be.

"N-Neji...I know that you can never forgive me...but...I-I'm so...sorry...!"

His heart warmed to her the voice of the boy he had known for what seemed like eternity. When Kyuubi had told him he was gone Neji had believed that meant that he would never return and the demon would roam free once more.

But just how much more will it take for the demon to be set free again?

"Naru...I know it wasn't your fault...I should have known...should have taken time to consider what the Kyuubi would do with the rejection. You weren't in control and I know that you fought to make him stop. I should be apologizing..."

By now Naruto had crawled into his arms, the smaller boy shivering and shaking with sobs.

"Naru...I promise you that I will never let you be alone again. You won't just have the Kyuubi to be with anymore..."



[1]I don't know if this is really true but it's true for this story.
A/N: DONE! This was so much fun to write but wasn't nearly as descriptive as I would've liked it to be.
Sign up to rate and review this story