Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Ambrosia Rain

Ambrosia Rain

by SilverYoko

The rain does strange things to ones mind. It brings up thoughts of the time gone by and feelings unwanted. But rain also cleanses the soul of its pains. [YAOI, Kurama/Hiei]

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Hiei, Kurama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 3788 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own
Fandom: Yu Yu Hakusho
Genre: Romance/Humor
Pairing: Kurama/Hiei
Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, Tea useage, Ambrosia use, Language, Oral, Anal, OOC due to the Ambrosia
Rating: NC-17
Challenge By: Lady Aqualyne
Beta: None
Summary: The rain does strange things to ones mind. It brings up thoughts of the time gone by and feelings unwanted. But rain also cleanses the soul of its pains.
Archived: Deviantart

Ambrosia Rain
SilverYoko

The silvery essence fell in think goblets outside. It pattered heavily against the window pane, breaking into tiny droplets to form again with new ones, only to repeat the process. There was thunder rumbling in the distance, a sign of worse weather to come.

The lightning had yet to make its way to his tiny home but he minded little of it. He loved the rain. The smell was intoxicating; the smell of grass and Earth afterwards was enough to make him want to roll around in it.

A smile curved his lips as he stirred the mixture. His long, feminine fingers delicately held the tea spoon swirling it around in the amber liquid. He had his own assortment of herbs beside the tea kettle; he loved to make his own tea, any kind and any way. Mixing and matching was, he found out, was one of the best ways to even create any decent tea.

A lock of crimson hair slipped over his shoulder, gently caressing the muscles as he swatted absently at it trying not to slosh any of the precious liquid over the rim. His thoughts had been occupied recently. They were infuriating. Not because of the content, or the X rating that would come if he dreams were published, but because of the most inopportune times they managed to worm their way into his thought process.

The rain slowed to a slight drizzle out in Ningenkai; hardly noticing this he worried his lower lip between his teeth as the familiar heat curls of arousal drug through his system. He bit his lip with more than gentle ferocity and tried to mix the tea with his, now, trembling hands.

This is unacceptable. I am not Yoko. I have control over my own body. I don't act like a bitch in heat at the first sight of some piece of flesh...so why am I behaving this way? Why do I yearn for his touch? I'm tired of waking in the dead of night, tired of panting and writhing on the bed with only the comfort of my right hand.

He ground his teeth together as he absently grabbed at a container of ground up herbs. He didn't bother checking the label. What was the need? He was the great Yoko Kurama, master of Plants. So he sprinkled them into the tea, swirling them around with as much care as before they were even in the liquid.

I'm a fool. That must be the reason. I yearn for him like no other; I've never had these problems. Even when I was going through puberty in this human body and those damned hormones were killing me it had been nothing like this. Is it because my human body is older? No, that can't be it. What could it be then? Not love surely, I haven't known him long enough for that and besides, doesn't he have a thing for Mukuro? He is living with her after all.

He tried his best to ignore the sharp pain that stabbed at his heart with repeated practice at that thought. He wanted to rip his eyes from his head at the images that his mind was conjuring up. Surely they weren't in a relationship...after all that wasn't who Hiei was.

Love is unbelievably out in the park. Love is something that I cannot feel. Not possible. Not possible in the least bit. There is some rational explanation...like rutting! Demons do that now and then before they finally take a mate, Yoko's images portray many a night with a different youkai. But I do not believe rutting is as serious as this...it's just a release of sexual tension. No emotional attachments and I have a feeling that fucking Hiei won't make this any better than it already is. So now I'm back at square one.

He bit back a whimper as his thoughts went from pure to muddy, much in part to Yoko who was lurking in the corner of his mind listening in with ease. He dug his nails into his palm at the thought; privacy was no longer an option with the kitsune inside of him. His nails left crescent impressions as he slowly forced himself to breathe deeply.

The slender, muscular arms enveloped his body with ease. The koorime's smaller form fit perfectly into his lithe form. He could feel every twitch and every curve. The chest heaved against his, a flush over the delicious skin. He could feel his renewed arousal beginning and he flushed. It hadn't been long ago that they had made love and he was already hard once again. But the flush disappeared as he released a throaty moan, the arousal of his lover poking against abdominal muscles.

He grinned maliciously; he could feel the hot, wet tongue sucking on his ear. His claws drew angry red lines down the creamy back. Pleasure rocked every crevice of his body as he slowly rocked against his lover, his hips arching up off the bed and grinding against his hanyou.

He was willing to beg. He would throw all pride to the wind for the nirvana that he felt earlier. His body ached with every pore and he wanted nothing more than to have the form above him pound into his. But he knew that he would have to wait. He always did. Hiei loved foreplay loved making him writhe and beg. But Kurama was willing to wait. Build up was only half the fun.

"Hiei...Hiei PLEASE...!"


"Kurama? Kurama!"

He was brought to the present with a jolt and he almost screamed aloud; before him stood a very angry, very soaked youkai. He could see it in the way his lips curved down in a frown, the way his body was tense with irritation and unrest. And the lack of the normal black, muscle shirt.

"H-Hiei!"

"Stupid fox, I've been standing here for almost three minutes while you were off gallivanting in your mind."

"Sorry about that...I've...just got a lot of things on my mind. Would you care for some tea? I've just made a special batch, a new mixture that I want to try. I always drink it so I like it, I'd love your opinion on it."

"Be a guinea pig? Fine but if it makes me grow something I'm tearing off your fingers. One by one then I'll--"

"You're so pleasant Hiei."

+++

The tiny youkai stalked behind him. His face was contorted in anger as he tried hard not to sulk, and stamp about. His shirt had been lost somewhere in the rain. He always seemed to lose the damned thing. But this time it wasn't his fault. It was like all the damn trees were trying to molest him or something.

He swore one grabbed his crotch[1] and that was how he lost his shirt. But he knew Kurama would laugh so he silently wished all the trees to die a painfully, flame preferred, slow death in his own little world.

So he subjected himself to walking behind Kurama, pouting in his own scary way. The sway of the fox's hips caught him off guard for a moment and he scowled harder as he shook his head and berated himself mentally, but fiercely. His hands were fisted in his pockets, the muscles of his arms bulging each time he clenched his hand.

+++

The kitsune swallowed deeply, his throat clenching painfully and his mind elsewhere. He could sense the tiny youkai from behind him so clearly that it was almost painful to have him so close and unable to do anything. He could smell the crisp rain smell, the deep, rich Earthy smell that was clinging to his frame. And he was aware of the fact that Hiei had no shirt. And that his nipples stood out proudly on the pale chest.

He ground his teeth together; trying not to shake the tea cups as he fairly slammed them down on the table. He smiled weakly as Hiei looked at him oddly and took one of the fragile china cups in his grip. He sank gratefully into a chair, watching Hiei with hooded eyes.

The hanyou sniffed the amber liquid delicately, his tongue darting out to swipe across his lower lip. Kurama, he noted, that if he was in the light just right Hiei's form seemed to glow slightly, the fallen angel before him all the more magnified by the raging storm outside. He grinned wolfishly to himself; the picture that Hiei made had him biting back laughter. He looked so prim and proper trying to decide if the tea would make him grow anything. But, again he noted, the small hanyou had no problems in consuming ungodly amounts of "Sweet Snow"[2] at any given time.

The silver kitsune felt the familiar heated licks of arousal drag throughout his being, Hiei only making it worse as he slowly drank from the tea cup, lapping at his lips as he finished off the offending liquid.

Adam's apple bobbing...that damned pink tongue...those damned muscles...that damned bobbing again...

He felt a headache start to make its self known. He rubbed gently at his temples; fingers circles about the skin, relieving some of the pressure that had built up in the short time watching Hiei.

+++

He felt pleasantly warm, a slight numb feeling coming over his person. Even though he felt as if he was going numb everything seemed amplified and unbelievably close. He felt like giggling. He felt like rubbing himself against that incredibly-

His eyes widened as he caught himself in time from covering his mouth and snickering. The image of Kurama wide eyed and gaping gave way to more...interesting images and he scowled suddenly sitting up straight.[3]

+++

He rubbed the pads of his fingers together. The emotions were so clearly written on Hiei's face that it actually terrified him that he was able to read them. The hanyou was always so strict on his emotions and never let the façade fall. But here he was sitting before him like he was on some new drug and letting everything shed away. Including his pants...and his shoes-

"Hiei! W-What are you doing!? N-No! Put those back on! Don't d-do tha~at!" His voice hitched, throat constricting as he tried to swallow around the lump and get the wriggling form off of his lap.

"Relax Kurama..."

The sultry tone barely fit the imposing image that had settled itself on his lap. The normal ruby eyes were gleaming in the flashes of lightning and in the darkness they stood out almost scarily so. His muscled arms were circling his waist, the earlier shed pants lay somewhere in the darkness of the room. He rubbed against the taller form, his breath just short pants and gasps.

"So hot...Kurama...feel like I'm on fire..."

His tongue darted out to wet his suddenly dry lips. He felt like he was on fire. But he knew that it wasn't because of the same reason Hiei was complaining of it. He ground his teeth together as he tried to push the demon humping his torso off of him once again. The kitsune needed to find out what he had put into the tea mixture...

"Hiei stop that!"

He almost groaned aloud at the wet suction. Hiei had latched onto a nipple through the fabric and he wanted to smack himself for thinking that Hiei was a novice in anything revolving around sex.

The muscular torso was draped over his body, somewhere in the fray Hiei finding the lever to lean the chair back. He made tiny appreciative noises in the back of his throat as his hands were furiously working with Kurama's pants as the floored Kitsune tried to stop, halfheartedly, the hands that were playing with the front of his jeans.

"Need...something...Kurama I ache..."

By now the red head was panting just as much as Hiei and he was questioning his earlier motives of wanting to get away. After all, Hiei wanted help didn't he? So who was he, the best friend, to deny the wish?

"H-Hiei...stop...listen to me for a moment..."

The urgency in his voice worked its way through the lust hazed mind of the hanyou as he slowed down, but didn't stop, his actions. His fingers played with the rim of Kurama's boxers as he looked up, his chest gleaming with perspiration and his mouth slack.

"Do...do you have any idea what will happen? You may hate me after this...never want to see me again because Hiei, for the love of Inari stop playing with me, I do love you. I didn't think it was possible and I'm not going to be able to just forget about it if we do have sex tonight. It's not something so easily forgotten but in the end you won't be the only one hurt."

His voice was raw; his body telling him to give into the urge to just throw Hiei on the floor and fuck him senseless but common sense told him he'd get his head cut off. Both of his heads.

He almost smiled in amusement as he watched the thoughts flicker behind Hiei's gorgeous eyes. He seemed to be letting everything he said sink in, his hands still playing with the boxers though. He had stopped grinding against him but it now left him with an unbelievable ache in his groin. He tried to still his hips, his mind coming up with images that would be disgusting enough to wilt his erection.

Genkai naked...Kuwabara naked...Koenma naked...Yomi naked...

But all these thoughts ultimately led to the almost naked hanyou on his lap who had resumed lapping at his throat and collarbone.

"Don't care...we'll deal with things as they come. I could never hate you, you fool. Even for something like this hatred would be the last thing on my list."

He ignored common sense this time. He grabbed Hiei's chin dragging the biting hanyou to him. He licked and sucked at the full lips, tilting his head to lean more fully against the muscled form. His tongue slid along the wind chapped lips his hands dragging at what little clothing remained on Hiei's form.

He could feel the other's arousal poking into his stomach as he lifted his hips up and turned Hiei onto his back. He could feel agile fingers yanking his boxers, the tearing of fabric eerily loud in the dark room.

They both stopped. Their breathing intermingled as the hanyou lay his head against the kitsune's shoulder. The lightning was the only thing that kept any illumination in the room as whispered promises were made to the dark.

"Hiei...wait...I don't...have any lubrication..."

"Don't care..."

The words were a soft grunt as he resumed the nipping and sucking. His fangs drew angry red marks which he soothed with the rough pink tongue. His fingers were playing with Kurama's erected nipples as he ground his groin against his soon-to-be-lover.

He grit his teeth. He knew that without any lubrication it would be immensely painful for the smaller form. He didn't want to cause that kind of pain to Hiei...not when it was his first time. But with the way that Hiei was going at him he knew that he would have to or he wouldn't be able to last any longer.

He swatted the hands away, gripping each in one hand and holding them above Hiei's head. He felt the muscles flex against his grip. Hiei's only sign that he was going to allow it. For the moment; it seemed that it all depended on whether he was a fast worker or not.

He licked one finger slowly, casually. Kurama made sure that he kept eye contact with his lover as he lapped at the digit, his tongue pressing against the pad. He trailed kisses down Hiei's torso, the planes and curves of muscle delicious under his lips.

The wet digit massaged the tense opening, his finger tracing slow circles as his tongue darted out to lick the salty pre-cum from the sizeable erection. His other hand played with the velvety sac just underneath the hardened length. They felt heavy in his palm, the smooth skin a harsh contrast to his own slightly calloused hands. He could feel Hiei jerk in his grip as he rolled them around in his palm, taking the tip of Hiei's erection into his mouth.

He sucked slowly, alternating between long, harsh licks and slow, languid sucking. His finger slipped in to the first knuckle, the digit stroking the tight insides. He covered his teeth with his lips, dragging against the length a strangled cry escaping Hiei's swollen lips.

He drank in the sound, no matter how slight. It wasn't often Hiei let go like this and he was going to burn this night into his memory. For he was sure it would be the last.

"Fox...damn you! Just...just get on with it! I don't need babied!"

He could hear the strain in the voice, the own need that was slowly building but being reigned in by the iron hold Hiei had on his emotions. So he increased his sucking, his tongue pressing against the jutting vein on the underside of the erection drawing another strangled cry. It was easy for him to sense that Hiei was close, not unusual for the virgin that Hiei seemed to be. Or maybe it was whatever he had put in the tea.

He gave the balls in his hand a harsh squeeze, Hiei coming in his mouth with a muffled groan as Kurama used the cum as lubrication. Regardless of what Hiei thought he wasn't willing to take him dry. He hissed, making sure to bring as little contact to his erection as possible. It irritated him slightly that he was so easily aroused. But he ignored it for the picture that was before him.

+++

Hiei had an arm draped over his eye, hair tousled and slight pieces clinging to wet skin. His chest rose and fell with each breath, the slick skin shining even in the dark. His half mooned eyes turned the ruby irises to slits as he glared half heartedly at the demon before him. His legs were spread wide to accommodate the demon between them, forcing his body to relax as he felt the large intrusion. He ground his teeth together, his body screaming to force it out and attack Kurama. But he knew that he owed Kurama his own climax and he forcefully made himself relax.

He felt the larger form lean against his, the lithe body not-quite-so muscular as his. The skin was still soft with youth as he wound his fingers in the crimson locks. The hair slid silkily through his fingers, Kurama groaning somewhere in the background as he massaged the scalp. He could feel the heat radiate from the form above his and he took a slight comfort in the fact that he could even still feel at all. He knew very well that Kurama was right in saying things were never to be the same between them. But he would deal with that after he killed the kitsune for putting whatever it was that was in the tea. Damn stuff wasn't even that good, and it seemed to only get him in this position. But he owed the tea that much.

He growled low in his throat as he felt Kurama move, the thickness filling him making him arch up the meet the thrusts, his nails digging into the tanned flesh of Kurama's back. He'd have to apologize for that later. Much later. He felt his renewed erection and he ground up against the taut stomach, pre-cum smearing over both their bellies. He let go of one shoulder to trail down his stomach, his fingers gently playing over the planes of his stomach.

He hissed at the contact, his finger delving into the slit at the head smearing the pre-cum. His hand made a tight tunnel, slowly dragging his hand along the heated length in time to Kurama's thrusts.

+++

He felt sweat drip off his brow, giving one last thrust into the form beneath him as he felt the sticky fluid wash over both their bodies. He was sated and happy, giving little thought to the liquid between them. He was still buried within Hiei, his arms lax and loosely around the form.

Funny...I often saw it as the other way around...

This was before he heard the awful cracking and the curses that Hiei let out as the chair gave way. The back had broken and both occupants were spilled onto the floor, Hiei slightly beneath Kurama who was laughing.

"Dammit shut up! It's not funny! I'm sore and achy and my ass hurts and now my back-gods dammit Kurama shut up!"

They bickered well into the night. Hiei whined about being hungry and wanting some "sweet snow" before humping Kurama once more with a shout of "more!" Kurama never did get a proper chance to explain to his mother about the broken chair, or the odd stains that were all over it. His step-dad looked at him embarrassingly before shuffling away and coughing to hide it.



[1] Since Kurama is a plant master I'm tweaking with it a bit, I'm making it so that when aroused the plants can sense his arousal and in a way they become in a state of arousal as well.

[2] Sweet Snow i.e. Hiei term useage for ice cream.

[3] I'm taking leeway with the effects of certain aphrodisiacs. And yes; I Know I'm making it seem like he's high.

A\N: A big thanks to Xandra and Victoria who listened to me whine on msn while I was working on this story and helped me keep it away from angst with their varying degrees of humor DX Its been so long since I've done anything non-angst that I'm rusty. I'm not that good with sex scenes that don't involve something like S&M, D/s, Torture, Rape, etc (Which is all Victoria's fault), and ignore the comment about Yomi. That goat demon is all kinds of sexy XP
Sign up to rate and review this story