Categories > Original > Romance

New Love!

by pume19 1 review

Read it please! ^^

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-02-09 - Updated: 2010-02-09 - 2318 words

0Boring
I always had a crush on him, I just never showed it. We use to be best friend when we were younger but he grew out of being friends and stop talking to me when we got to 4th grade. I still love him to this day! My friends are trying to get me over him and so far nothing working until he shows up in my life. The new guy!

I walked down the side walk to school. Great school the worst place to be ugh who made school anyways. I hate the people who made it man this sucks. As I walked up to the front gates my best friend came running behind me hugging me.
"Ahhh Kayla don't do that you always scare the crap out of me!" I said sighing.
"Awww Rainbow don't be like that, you know you love me!" She said smiling at me. I couldn't help but hug her and call her kawaii, when ever she smiled was the cutest. She was like my little sister, even tho we're the same age just she's short haha. Kayla has long dark wavy hair that shines light brown and red in the light and she has light skin, brown eyes and cute glasses.
"Your so damn kawaii Kayla I can never stay upset with you." I said rubbing my head in her shoulder while she patted my head.
"Did you hear there's going to be a new guy? They say he's got white hair, isn't that cool Rain?" Ya I guess, it could just be dyed you know." Ya I know but still!" Kayla your so weird sometime you know?" I said shrugging. "Whatever you love my weirdness anyways." She said walking backwards in front of me.
I sighed and kept walking. My name is Traci Au, but my friends call me Rainbow Yuuki or just Rainbow. I have no idea how that was start but ya. I'm Hawaiian and look nothing like the other kids here in school. I have a light tan which is really hard to get, no matter how long I'm in the sun I don't get tanner or anything weird but awesome. My hair is light-ish dark-ish brown and shines gold in the sun light or any light for that matter. My hair goes to about the end of my butt, I have very long hair and I have to keep it up most of the time but I keep it down more. I have light-ish dark-ish brown eyes that go red in the light so evil heh and I wear glasses and contacts. Well I guess that's kinda it well lets keep going.

"So Rain did you get over Jake yet?" Jason asked putting his hand on his cheek looking at me.
"No! I guess I can't help who I fall in love with." I said shrugging. We were in math class waiting for it to start. Our teacher Mr.D he was awesome but always late so we got to talk until he came. "You need to stop that crap you always say that." Kayla yelled.
"Shut up Kayla, I'm sure I'll get over him soon! Man you guys keep bugging me about it and it pisses me off you know?!" I said turn to the front and putting my hand on my cheek.
"Sorry" She said looking down.
"It's okay, I'm not sure if I do love him any more really!" Really?" She said with a smile.
"Ya, so far I haven't had those dreams about him! And to tell you the truth I'm pretty happy about it." I said looking at them threw my hair without turning my head towards them.
"Hmmm well at least your getting there right Jason?" Ya!" He said smiling. Jason great guy, I like him too a lot. He was one of the surfer emo kids, the ones I love most cause they have such cute hair.
"Where is Mr.D he's so late today?" I thought to myself as I heard girls gasp.
"What the fuck?" I asked myself softly.
"Rain that's the new guy!" Kayla said smiling. Looks like Kayla thought he was cute.
"Whatever!" Jason said.
"Awww is my little Jason jealous of the new guys?" I teased him.
"No shut up!" He said putting his head down. That's how you knew he was jealous when he put his head down and didn't talk after that.
"Class sorry I'm late." I heard Mr.D say walking in.
"This is our new student Drew Nightly." He said.
"Awesome name." I said out loud enough for everyone to hear. They all looked back at me like I was trying to hit on him.
"Whoa whoa chill girls he's all yours, idiots" I said putting my hands up in front of me like for them to stop and whispering the last part.
"Miss.Au please don't be mean to the other girls." Mr.D said giggling a bit.
"Yes sir." I said leaning back in my chair.
"Well why don't you sit in front of Miss.Au over there." He said making all the girls say awwww. "What?!" I heard one of the bimbos say. I giggled to myself at that word.
"Yo!" I heard Drew say.
"Yo!" I said giving him a nodded.
"Okay class I will be back no getting out of your sets." Mr.D said walking out and shacking his pointer finger at me hehe.
"So is your hair real?" Kayla asked.
"Ya." He said turning to the side.
"Oh that's so cool, see Rain I told you it was real bitch." Kayla said sticking our her tongue at me. "Ya ya what ever." I said not looking up at her. She always gets mad if I don't look at her when talking to her.
"UGH you and that damn book you never listen to me when you draw in there!" She said taking my book away making me look up.
"Yes I do now give it back." I said grabbing it back before she could pull back.

"Awww Rainbow was mean Jason." She whined to Jason poking his head.
"Leave me alone" He muttered threw his shirt.
"......." There was a silence till I broke it.
"So Drew what do you like doing?" I asked him.
"Well I like surfing." As soon as he said that Jason's head shot up.
"Are you for real dude?" He asked with wide eyes.
"Jason chill, you always do that when someone new can surf." I said rolling my eyes.
"Ya, I've done it my whole life." He said smiling a bit.
"What a cute smile." I thought to myself.
"So you wanna come surf with us after school?" I heard Jason ask.
"Sure I just have to get my board." Oh you can use Rain she has choke dude." He said pulling me out of thought.
"Huh?! What?! I heard my name." I said randomly looking around.
"Oh can I?" Oh sure, We can just walk to my house from school." I said smiling.
"Sure." He said smiling back making me blush a bit.
"Okay class lets begin our lesson today." Mr.D said walking in. Everyone went awww as I went yay threwing my fist in the air. I loved Math I was best at it in school, same for English.
"Ugh!! Traci just shut up." Some girl yelled at me. I smiled and laughed to myself.
"Hey why did she say that to you?! Isn't your name Rainbow." He asked.
"Oh ya my real name is Traci, Rainbow is a nick name." I said smiling and giggling.
"Oh haha." He laughed back.
Soon it was time for English 2st period, I had a report to do. That's why I was so happy to get to that class, we had to pick a animal and talk about it. Guess what I did come on guess..... Your right it was SHARKS hehe.
"My report is on Sharks, sharks are the most dangerous animals in the ocean. They are known to kill anything that looks like their normal prey, which would be seals, fish, turtles, and other smaller sharks or dead ones. The greatest shark to live is the Megalodon, it was known to be bigger than a full size Dinosaur. As in a Tyrannosaurus, was one of the biggest and the Megalodon was supposaille to be bigger than it. It is thought to have existed from 1.6 million back to 5 million years ago but some experts trace it back even further. Officially, the Megalodon is extinct. This extinction is relatively "recent" even at the accepted date of around one and a half million years ago. However there have also been claims that Megalodons might have survived until a mere 10,000 years or so back. If that's true then it's a much smaller jump to believing that they could still be around today. So that ends my report on the Megalodon shark, and stay by the shore if you don't want to get eaten." I finished with a smile and giggled.
Gosh scaring the crap out of everyone is the best feeling heheh.
"Dude your report was scary." Some guy said to me while walking out of the class.
"Oh sorry, but don't worry they're extinct and if their not I'll let ya know." I said smiling and walking away.

Soon after that it was lunch, I walked to my locker to get my stuff when I saw writing on my locker again. Saying "emo girl" "stupid beach bum" "go back to Hawaii loser" it didn't bug one bit, I took off all the stuff and threw it away..... no wait I put it in the recycle bin just for fun.
"So having more problems with girls again?" Some deep voice asked.
"John, dude don't do that you scared me!" I said putting my hand on my chest. John one of the popular seniors that liked me.
"Sorry so heard about your report in Mrs.Kay's class." Really what did you think?" Awesome! You know my brother telling me everything about you. You and him are good friends." Ahhh I was so in my report I forgot Jojo was in that class." I said laughing a bit.
Joey aka Jojo cool guy another surfer friend been buds with him since 7th grade.
"So you want me to pick on those girls for you?" He asked leaning on the locker next to me.
"No, I don't care what they have to say but if one of them calls me a bitch then I'll go crazy bitch on them!" I said making John laugh.
"What you know how I get when people say that to me, I know I'm one I don't need to hear it from them little bimbos." I said walking to the cafe.
"Well you know their just jealous, I mean you get all the guys and hang with all the senior guys and some girls. Dude your popular you just don't like showing it off." Oh bob that's why I hate most of the popular kids, they show off that their freaking rich! Uhhh hate that!" Ya but come on everyone that surfs or does the sports you like are friends with you." Ya ya, whatever dummy." Whatever nerd." He said sticking his tongue out at me.
I poked his cheeks and ran away, he came running after me when I bumped into Jake.
"Uh oh!" I screamed in my head.
"Traci hey what's up?" He asked smiling.
My eyes widen, and John stepped in front of me.
"Jake just keep walking before I beat you down." John said cracking his knuckles.
"Whoa John we're cool! I'm leaving anyways." Jake said walking away fast.
"Rain I don't understand why you like that asshole man whore." He said helping me up.
"I don't either, trust me." I said shrugging and dusting myself off.
We walk to the back of the school where my friends and his were waiting for us.
"Hey guys!" I said waving to them.
"Where Drew?" I asked wondering where he was.
"Oh his mom brought something for him cause he forgot something I think...so his in the office." Kayla said with a smile.
"Okay?!" I said laughing a bit.

I saw Drew coming and smiling.
"Hey why are you so smiley about?" I asked smiling.
"Can we talk alone Rain." He said with a smile.
"Sure, we'll be back guys." I said waving bye to the guys.
We walked for awhile in silence, till he broke the silence.
"Well I know we just meet and stuff, but I was wondering if you would be my date to the ball for my dad return?" He asked smiling.
I kinda dropped my mouth for a bit, then pulled myself together.
"Uh sure!" I said smiling.
"Really?" He ask not sure on my answer.
"Ya I would love too." I said smiling.
"Thanks, sorry to let this just on you on the first day we meet." He said scratching his head and smiling.
"It's okay don't worry about it when is it?" I asked walking back to the bleacher in the back.
"It's 3 weeks from now so the 14 of Feb." He said thinking.
"Oh cool, the day I hate most!" I said laughing a bit.
"Why you do hate that day?" Bad stuff happen that day and never had a one of those people lovey dovey stuff. haha" I said walking up to the guys again.
He laughed and I smiled.
"So what we're you two talking about?" They asked leaning in like idiots.
"Nothing much idiots, just I have a date for the 14th haha." I said smiling.
---------------------------------------------------
Here's my newest story. It just came to me while listening
to music. More too come!! Hoped you enjoyed it.
Other stories to be coming as well, look forward to that!!
Love Peace Skeet and Cheese Buh bye!

Sign up to rate and review this story