Categories > Games > Suikoden 2 > Second Best

Second Best

by SilverYoko

Kasumi has always known about the silent nin's feelings for her. But her own feelings for Riou have kept her from mentioning anything. Her heart has been stolen by one but wanted by another. She k...

Category: Suikoden 2 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Hero, Other - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 1323 words - Complete

?Blocked
Fandom: Suikoden 2
Genre: Romance/Light Angst/PWP
Rating: R-NC-17
Pairing: Sasuke/Kasumi
Warning: Language?, OOC?, Oral, Non-Graphic Sex
Summary: Kasumi has always known about the silent nin's feelings for her. But her own feelings for Riou(heero2) have kept her from mentioning anything. Her heart has been stolen by one but wanted by another. She knows that she can never get the courage to tell Riou. But Sasuke seems to be willing to be her second best.
Request Fic
Beta: None


Second Best
SilverYoko

Sweat trickled into chocolate colored eyes. The teen had found himself spending more time training in Riou's castle. It was the only way he knew how to blow off steam. In a way it was a good thing he was acting out his frustrations here, rather than on Riou's face. He knew that Riou saw Kasumi's crush. He also knew why he didn't do anything further with it. But Kasumi wouldn't hear it. She was stuck in the views that it could and would (eventually) happen.

"Ah...!"

His fist connected with the wood, and turned to the right. He felt a crack and the blood seep down his fingers. He forgot to watch how long he had been at it. His knuckles were split and bleeding, the skin tender and bruised.

"You should be more careful you know. You won't get stronger with your anger ruling you."

The voice was soft and hesitant. Almost shameful.

He could tell before turning around that it was her. She always came back. She had said once it was like an addiction. That once she tasted it she couldn't stop. But he was okay with that. Even if it was just his body she loved he could deal with that so long as he could touch her.

Her hands were held gently against her stomach, her eyes downcast. A red tint covering her high cheek bones. Ever since they had gotten older she had turned heads, though she remained loyal to Riou and his army. Sasuke was the same way, minus the being loyal to Riou. Many woman wanted to share his bed but he denied himself that pleasure for her. So he wouldn't sully her body with another woman's fluids.

He knew though that nothing had happened between Kasumi and Riou. Yet. He would be able to tell if it had. And that would be the day he left for good. He could stand being second best so long as he didn't touch her. As long as he was the only one who got to see her.


Keeping on his customary frown the forest nin looked away. He couldn't stand to see what she was becoming. How much she was killing herself to follow a love that would never be. Yet...as long as he was needed by her side he would do the same thing to himself that she was doing to herself.

A gentle, cool hand against his fingers had him looking into gentle eyes. His larger hand was held between her small pale ones. She looked critically at the hand, as if to see if it was really there.

"Sasuke..."

"Don't. Just. Don't."

He didn't want her pity. He had enough of that each day. The looks he saw from the villagers. They all knew without having to be told. He knew they weren't blind, just as he wasn't blind to the days she spent in Riou's company.

He couldn't look her in the eyes anymore. The hurt look was too much. He hated that about her. She seemed so ignorant to his own pain, his own suffering yet she always came to him to sate her own.

He had figured long ago that he hated her as much as he loved her. His hatred stemmed from the fact that he knew he could never truly have her. Yet his love bloomed from the hope that maybe, just maybe, if she kept coming back long enough her love would go from physical to emotional.

Her hands worked soothingly on his injuries, he could see she was shaking with restrained anger but her hands were gentle. She wiped at the bloody knuckles, the wet wash cloth rough like the tongue of a kitten. He could feel the stinging beginning, spreading from the knuckles to his fingertips and palm. She wrapped the bandages gently around his hands, making sure each finger was able to function properly.

He kept his gaze to the floor. Even as her fingers tried to raise his chin. He didn't want to look at her. He'd give in if he did.

"Sasuke..."

He could feel the trembling of her fingers.

"Please..Sasuke...look at me..."

Then he felt the trembling of her lips against his own chapped ones.

He didn't want to respond. But he couldn't help it. His mind screamed no. While his heart thumped yes. He knew what would come of this. He knew why she was here. But he didn't care anymore. His body was just a vessel for her to use. Yet she seemed immune to that. Even if she came to love him like she loved Riou he would never be able to have a relationship with her. So he slowly died inside until the day came Riou also gave in.

He could feel her fingers at his shirt, tugging and pulling. His own hands came automatically to help her with the clothing, throwing his off in one corner while starting to work on hers.

She didn't resist. She never did. She wanted it more than he did, and she knew that he couldn't resist. But it was due to the fact that she thought he wanted it, craved it, like she did.

His mouth latched to her skin, the pale flesh that gleamed so lovingly in the moonlight. Her moans filled the training room. He licked up the pale column of her throat, his mouth laving open mouth kisses all over her skin.

She whimpered. He moaned.

Her fingers balled against his skin, nails digging into the dark skin. Crescent shapes were left as angry marks, reminders of what he could never have.

Her fingers wrapped around his erection, her mouth open and panting. Her eyes shut in pleasure as he felt her hardened nipples against his chest. His chest was heaving with restraint. His erection swollen with blood and bobbing against his stomach.

Hands on his chest pushed him back as he felt hot breath hover above his erection, a tentative lick up the dark column had his head thrown back with a guttural moan threatening to escape.

He never made any noise.

He didn't feel the need to. Moaning was something intimate. Something that they didn't share. So he bit his lip and ground his teeth.

The pink tongue lapped at the rigid column of flesh, her fingers digging into the sensitive thighs; her mouth slowly swallowing the length.

He craved the pain she gave.

It let him know he was alive. That he could still feel if he ever decided to take another lover. The scars she left on his cock was like a marking to him. A statement that he would always be hers.

Breath hissed between his teeth as his hands ran through her hair. He pulled her away, her mouth leaving with a wet 'pop'. He kissed her savagely, mouth parting her plump, swollen lips, and tasting the cavern of her mouth. His hands pushing in between her thighs.

"My turn."

It was a growl. Low and possessive and he delighted in the shiver it created.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The moonlight spilled across the wooden floor, turning it a silvery gray. A body silently moving in the darkness.

Pushing himself off the ground Sasuke hugged himself. He couldn't believe he had given in again. He felt sick. His stomach lurched and he walked away.

If he didn't go now he would never get away from her spell.

Kasumi...
Sign up to rate and review this story