Categories > Games > Suikoden 3 > Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever

Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever

by SilverYoko

This kind of love is forbidden. This kind of love is tortuous and wrong. They will never be accepted yet one is fated to die while the other to continue living on. But they quit caring long ago and...

Category: Suikoden 3 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Geddoe, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 2220 words - Complete

?Blocked
Fandom: Suikoden 3
Pairing: Geddoe/Luc
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst/Romance/PWP

Warning: Yaoi, Lemon, Oral, Anal, Language, OOC?, BDSM, Toys, Solo

Summary: This kind of love is forbidden. This kind of love is tortuous and wrong. They will never be accepted yet one is fated to die while the other to continue living on. But they quit caring long ago and now it's time to end it.
Beta: None
Request Fic

Goodbye doesn't mean forever
SilverYoko

Gloved hands caressed an age old face. The creases and laugh(or in this case frown) lines were traced lovingly. The two had been lovers for a little over fifty years now. Yet they were forced to keep it hidden. Even after Luc had decided that he wanted to die, wanted to take everyone with him his lover still stood by his side. Now each moment was treasured more than the last, because they both knew their relationship was about to be ripped to pieces.

Luc's eyes had long since lost all emotion. They were void of everything but the intent to kill and the joy with he anticipated his death. Even Geddoe couldn't get him to smile like he used to. Not anymore. He knew his lover was lost to him and there was nothing he could do about it. He had tried so hard in the fifteen years since the Dunan war. Yet nothing worked, the Wind Rune kept egging him on. Showing him images till he was obsessed with it.

He made a small sound of approval in the back of his throat as he felt Luc's skilled fingers unbuttoned his uniform. The slender digits stopping to caress the pale, creamy flesh here and there. The gloved hands pushed him backwards onto the silky bed sheets.

His muscled chest gleamed in the candlelight as his lover slowly removed his mask. He pushed himself up on his elbows, legs spreading open for his lover to settle in between them.

"Tell me Geddoe...do you trust me?"

Raising a finely shaped brow the leader of the defense force nodded his head slowly.

"Enough to let me try something new? I will tell you love, that for this it will bring you great pleasure but you also have to trust me or it won't be fun."

His gaze was intense, as he stared into Geddoe's eye. He had to make sure that his partner knew he would never truly hurt him, but...he knew they had little time left and was wanting to do something new. Something that would make Geddoe always remember him and want to take no other.

"Yes, Luc, I do. You know that."

"Then listen well love. I want...to play a slave and master game. With me as the slave and you as the master. Toys as well as bondage will be involved, and any kind of punishment you see fit if I am...disobedient."

Licking his lips the 'master' nodded. The thought of the usually obstinate Luc in an such a compromising position made his loins stir. Never had they tried something like that in bed. There was the occasional toys added but nothing that involved bondage or total submission. Though to say he hadn't had fantasies about it would make him a liar.

He growled low in his throat as he pounced on the smaller man.

"Tell me...where exactly are your toys?"

"Ahn...in the drawers...over by the candles."

Sticking his leg against Luc's hardening crotch, he rocked a few moments, drinking in the moaning that was spilling forth. He could feel the heated erection straining against the material of the Wind master's pants. He grinned as he felt Luc squirming underneath his body. He could see Luc's hands creeping toward his pants, which gave him a wicked idea.

He had always wanted to see Luc get himself off but the modest 'slave' was never one to go for it. He would get to the point of having himself hard and dripping, and then he couldn't go any farther with eyes on him.

Nibbling on the outer rim of his ear the Lighting bearer pulled away, but not before pinning Luc's hands, roughly, above his head whispering a threat,

"If you so much as touch yourself as I'm getting checking what you have, you will not cum tonight. And I will have the pleasure of taking you over and over as you never reach release."

He gave a firm push to Luc's groin to punctuate his point before crawling backwards towards the drawers. His eyebrows raised when he opened them.

It seems his lover had a kinky fetish he knew nothing about. Cock rings, dildos, chains, handcuffs, ball gags, leashes and collars were some of the things that littered the drawer.

Swallowing thickly he grabbed one of the cock rings, discarding his pants in the process, he motioned for his 'slave' to crawl forward. Which Luc did all the more willingly.

Grabbing him, somewhat gently, by the jaw Geddoe brought Luc's lips to his own. Luc submitting right away to the will of his master. He felt the chill of the cock ring slip around his heated erection. He moaned as he felt Geddoe's fingers slip a little around the head of his throbbing erection.

"I've barely touched you and look how wet you are."

He murmured against his jaw, before pushing Luc on his back and snapping the handcuffs on his wrists.

"We'll play your game, Slave. From now on you will refer to me as Master, each time you forgot that you will pay. Pleasurably or not is up to me. Your performance will decide if you can cum tonight or not. If I'm not satisfied with your performance you will be stuck in pleasurable hell."

He could feel Luc aching at his words, the moans slipping past his lips as his eyes begged him for something. His lips were glistening and swollen, his eyes misty with lust.

Grinning wickedly he ran his fingers along the engorged length, his fingers barely caressing. His unoccupied hand found one of the largest dildos, caressing and teasing it. He could feel Luc's eyes on him, watching his every movement, every caress that was denied to him.

Pushing the toy against his lips he slipped it within his wet orifice, the strangled groan that his slave let out made his cock twitch. Taking the toy as far as he could, relaxing his gag reflex, his eyes half mooned as he watched his lover swallow thickly and arch his hips off the bed.

"M-Master!"

The whimpers and pants that were escaping his lover made it hard to concentrate on his task. His eyes slid shut as he let his hands run across his scarred skin. Fingers playing with hardening nipples as his erection jutted proudly against his stomach, his pre-cum glistening in the dim candlelight.

His muscles spasmed under his touch, jumping as the warm fingers wrapped around his own length, his calloused touch adding the extra friction. Peeking through his lashes he caught a glance of Luc, his erection leaning against his hip, the head filled with blood and an angry purple. He licked his lips slowly, his hand digging into the flesh of his erection, before dragging it slowly up.

He could see Luc biting his lip to keep quiet as he watched, entranced, as his 'master' touched himself. His fingers clenching and unclenching in their bindings.

His cock was a pleasant weight in his hands. The dildo lay forgotten beside Luc, as his other hand went to massage and kneed his balls. The velvety sac pleasant in his hands, as he leaned forward panting. His finger teased his entrance, rubbing in slow circles as he leaned back to give his neglected lover a better view. Teasing the slit that was leaking pre-cum, Geddoe dug his finger into it, biting his lip and moaning thickly. The glistening milky white substance trickling down the side of his member.


Using his pre-cum for lubrication he wrapped his hand around his length pumping steadily as he felt the coiling in his stomach grow. His finger teased into his entrance, grimacing in pain slightly. Wiggling his finger inside of his he threw his head back and moaned. Saliva trickled down his chin as he rubbed his length, the veins showing and his body arching against his calloused digits.

A small whimper made him look up, his eyes blurry from his hazy, lust filled mind. His lover lay writhing on the bed. His face contorted in pleasure and pain.

Grinning a bit he crawled from his position to lay against his slave.

"Let...m-me! M-Master!"

"Beg...tell me what you want...beg me for it."

A throaty whimper bubbled past his lips as he swallowed trying to get his mouth to work.

"I...want...to feel you...feel your mouth around me and for your cock to be within me...my mouth...my body anything!"

He spread his legs wantonly moaning as he rubbed himself shamelessly against his master. Grinding down against the slim hips Geddoe flipped himself so that he was faced with his lover's glistening erection.

Taking the cock ring off, for now, he laved the head with rough licks as he felt his full length engulfed greedily, and skilled laps and sucks at his cock. He could practically feel his slave strain against his bonds to touch him.

He nibbled at the flesh, hearing a gasp of pleasured, pain. He buried his nose in the sandy colored curls, taking in the musky scent that was Luc. His eyes caught on the dildo that he had discarded earlier, reaching subtly for it he grasped the toy pushing it against his lover's entrance.

"Relax."

The word was muffled as he had to say it around his lover's erection but he got the desired reaction. The toy slid in harshly, he felt Luc moan in slight pain around his erection causing tremors to spread throughout his groin.

Forcing Luc release his erection, as he did the same, the rune bearer replaced the cock ring back on him. Though he still kept the dildo within Luc. He pushed the toy in deeply, right against Luc's prostate, before turning it on low.

"A-Ahnn....please....no...n-no more teasing!"

Ignoring the pleas the 'master' reached back into the drawer pulling out one of the collars and clasping it around Luc's neck, the black leather leash clipped to it was wrapped around his hand. The cuffs were removed as Luc was ordered on his hands and knees.

"Now crawl to me puppy."

Crawling forwards, Luc knew what his master wanted, he buried his face in the coarse curls. His tongue lapping, but not engulfing, the length. He licked and swirled his tongue around the head, his ass raised in the air begging.

Eyes closed he swallowed the heated length, his mouth widening to accommodate the girth of Geddoe. He hummed within his throat, his master dropping his head against he pillows and moaning.

Geddoe felt his balls tighten and the tingling sensation of his orgasm beginning. A hoarse cry escaped his throat as his back arched into Luc's mouth.

Swallowing as quickly as allowed his continued sucking on the flaccid length until every drop was done. Crawling up to rub against his 'master's chin he rubbed his length against Geddoe's side asking if he was allowed.

"Back on your knees, raise in the air."

Humming with pleasure the Wind Rune bearer did as he was told, he moaned loudly as he felt the toy being removed and his ass come in contact with the rapidly stiffening member of his master. He wriggled backwards rubbing enticingly against the seme.

Growling low in his throat Geddoe wrapped his hand around his own length to hold back from ramming into the smaller body. Luc settled it when he jerked backwards, moaning at the pain.

Draping himself across his slave's back Geddoe pushed him down against the mattress his hand stealing the cock ring back. The heat was hard to deny and he was breathing rapidly from holding back.

When Luc wriggled his hips, Geddoe pulled out before thrusting harshly back in, Luc's head snapping back to rest against Geddoe's shoulder. His mouth open and head craning to beg for a kiss.

Relenting Geddoe covered the smaller mouth with his own, his hot tongue searching and pilfering. Claiming every inch of the delicious mouth and wrapped his hand around Luc's erection. His strangled cry swallowed.

From the state Luc was in he wouldn't last much longer. Which was fine with Geddoe as he was nearing his own end.

With the next long, deep thrust Luc came with a hoarse cry of Geddoe's name, his essence spilling over his lover's hands and their bed sheets. A throaty groan signified his own cumming, as he dropped bonelessly onto his lover.

Getting his breath back a few moments later he pulled himself out of Luc, while dragging the smaller body against his own.

"I...love you..."

"I know Luc, I know."

"Is this where we part now?"

"We will fight against one another tomorrow. You know that the two of us won't walk away alive."

"Please....let's not say goodbye. I don't want it to be so...final..."

"Alright love, we won't."
Sign up to rate and review this story