Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Is Blind

Chapter 7

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 4 reviews

Kind of explicit. Thanks so much for your reviews. New story up too! Please, read?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-02-09 - Updated: 2010-02-10 - 840 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank POV

I couldn’t sleep. I was too freaking paranoid that someone was gonna break in again, only this time it be worse. What if they killed us? Or kidnapped us?

I shook my head as I tried to erase those thoughts from my mind. I wonder if Gerard’s awake. I got up out of bed and made my way to his room. I opened the door and saw that he wasn’t in bed. I shut the door and looked around. He was sitting at the desk; he looked up and smiled. I keep forgetting about his super hearing.

“Can’t sleep either?” I asked him. He shook his head. I went and sat down on his bed. He got up and walked over to me. He sat down on the other end of the bed. I noticed that he was rubbing his head.

“Headache?” I asked. He shook his head. I moved closer to him.

“Can I try something?” I asked. He shook his head again and looked up at me.

I sat in front of him and moved my hands toward his head. I started rubbing his temples and he relaxed a little.

“Apparently I’m good at rubbing people,” I said. He chuckled and I turned red.

“That’s not what I meant…” I said, trying not to laugh.

“So, you’re not good at rubbing people?” he said.

“No, I am very good at rubbing people… Wait…” He fell back on the bed laughing. And once again, I turned red. I just shook my head and stood up.

“Frankie? Where are you going?” he asked me.

“I’m not going anywhere. Why?”

“Well, because every time something weird happened between us, you leave. Like when you kissed me… And you ran out when…”

“Gerard?” I said, cutting him off. “Why did you kiss me back?”

“Well, I guess for the same reason that you kissed me in the first place,” he said as he sat up. I smiled and sat back down beside him. I started to say something else but he cut me off this time.

“So, yea. That’s my big secret. I like you. I know you like me because I heard you telling Mikey. And for me it… Well, I can’t believe I’m actually saying this. Just because of how completely corny and ironic it is. But, it was love at first sight…”

That shocked me. Not only did he like me, but he said it was ‘love’. Did he love me, or if not, what did he mean by it? I mean, nobody’s ever told me that they loved me before, except my parents. But, he hinted at it. That’s got to mean something, right?

“I can tell what you’re thinking, and yes, I do love you. I’ve never felt like this before. I get butterflies. The sound of your voice is like heaven. And, when I’m around you… you make me feel like I’m not the way I am. I mean, other people make me feel like a freak that needs special treatment. I mean, not mom or Mikey, and you too.”

I couldn’t say anything. I just sat there and looked at him. He was folding his hands, waiting on my answer. He had a questioning look on his face.

“Well, are you gonna say something?” he asked.

I did the only thing that I could think of. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. I started moving my lips against his, and he did the same.

He was a little leery at first, but he soon got into it. I moved my hands up his face and he placed his hands on my knees. Well, it was more like my thighs. They were really close to that one certain place.

All of a sudden he stopped and turned around so his back was to me. I put my hand on his shoulder and just shook it off.

“Gerard, are you Okay?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Yea, I’m Okay.” I knew he was lying and I’m pretty sure I knew why.

I moved so I was on my knees behind him. I placed one of my hands on his shoulder, and the other I used to move his raven hair from his neck so it was exposed to me. I leaned down and started kissing at his neck. I heard his breath catch in his throat, and then he started breathing a little faster.

“Frankie, wait,” he said. I let go of him and sat back. He turned a little bit, but not facing me.

“As much as I want this, I barely know you. I just think that we need to get to know each other better first.” As much as what he said sucked, he was right. We haven’t known each other more than a week. I smiled and got up.

“I know Gee. You’re right.”
Sign up to rate and review this story