Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Dirty Little Secret

by misguidedghost-x 3 reviews

Frank and Gerard have a little 'backstage fun' ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-02-15 - Updated: 2010-02-15 - 978 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dirty Little Secret.

“MCR, MCR, MCR!” The crowd chanted at the top of their lungs. The support band was about to go on stage, the fans, to be honest, weren’t that interested much in them. They welcomed them though; they didn’t boo them, chuck things at them or put them down. They listened and took in their music.

But they were here for one band and one band only.

Backstage 5 guys were sitting nervously, keeping themselves busy. Two of the guys kept their eyes locked on each other at all times, they didn’t know they were doing it, it had become a habit.

“Frank…Frank…OI!” Mikey chucked a soft cushion at Franks head, causing him to break his eye contact with the man opposite him.

“Mikey! You just ruined our staring contest!” Gerard said, smirking at Frank who was slowly turning a deep shade of pink.

“You’ve been having a lot of these contests lately; people will start to think ‘Frerard’ is real!” Bob laughed from the corner where he was playing around with his laptop. Gerard winked at Frank, making him blush even deeper.

The thing is, these two guys weren’t dating, they weren’t having a secret relationship either. On stage they fooled around, leading people on to make them believe there was some sort of chemistry between them. It was a stage act, to show that there was nothing wrong with homosexuality.

But the truth is that one of the guys wished Frerard was real. Frank wished he could hold Gerard like he does onstage. Kiss his amazing lips, run his hands through his dark hair everyday and not give a care in the world.

He sighed as Gerard got up and stretched and walked away from the sofas. He stopped just outside the food room and turned to face Frank. He was beckoning him into the food room. Frank looked around him, making sure Gerard was motioning to him. Mikey had his bass in his hands but he was in a world of his own, Ray had his guitar in his hands and his iPod earphones in and was playing along to the music. Bob was in the corner playing with his laptop. No one else was in the room. It was defiantly Frank’s attention Gerard wanted.

He slowly turned round to face Gerard again who was desperately trying to get Frank to follow him. Frank slowly stood up and Gerard disappeared into the room. Frank slowly made his way over there, and slipped into the room himself, unnoticed. He shut the door behind him and looked around. All he saw was a table pilled with food and drinks. Gerard was no where to be seen.



click

Frank smiled and turned around, the door was locked and Gerard was stood next to it, leaning on the wall, smirking in a sexy way. Franks heart fluttered at the sight of this man.

“So why did you drag me in here?” Frank laughed, Gerard moved closer to him.

“I think you know Frankie” Gerard purred, still getting closer to Frank.

“Err…” Frank was lost for words as he felt Gerard’s soft breathing against his face. Frank felt like he was melting as Gerard place his hands on Frank’s waist and pulled him even closer. Frank was about to speak when Gerard lent forwards and placed his lips on Franks and softly kissed him. Franks knees slightly buckled and he put his arms around Gerard’s neck, deepening the kiss.

All too soon Gerard pulled away, leaving Frank lips slightly redder and slightly apart. His eyes slowly fluttered open and rested upon Gerard’s. He bit his lip in a worried sort of way.

“Frankie…” Gerard started, leaning in again but Frank stepped back, more to his own surprise then Gerard’s.

“Gerard…I…we can’t do this” Frank whispered. Gerard looked confused

“You’re…your breaking my heart, I…I love you and your messing around with me” Frank whimpered

“Frank, I’m not messing around with you…I really like you, Frank…I love you” Gerard said, putting his arms around Frank.

“But we cant, we can’t date, we have girlfriends and such” Frank whispered. Gerard rested his head on Franks and stroked his cheek with his hand.

“It can be – “ Gerard was cut off by a loud banging on the door. The two guys sprang apart and rushed to the door, unlocking it and wrenching it open. Ray was stood there, look suspiciously between the two guys.

“We are on stage like NOW!” He said and started walking away, they both followed him. Frank grabbed his guitar, blushing, and headed for the stage.

“What were you two up to in there?” Mikey asked curiously. Gerard smiled.

“We were drinking a fuck load of red bull before everyone else got them, it was fun, well lets go” Gerard said and walked towards the stage smirking. Mikey didn’t look very convinced but followed after him anyway with his Bass.



They all walked on stage, in front of them was a huge curtain hiding them from the eager fans. The song that was playing over head,

‘Dirty Little Secret – All American Rejects’ was slowly fading. Suddenly the lights all dimmed and thousands of screams deafened the guys. The curtain dropped and they burst into I’m Not Okay ( I Promise). They were putting all they had into it.

As Ray started his amazing guitar solo, Gerard sauntered over to Frank and wrapped his leg around him, grinding up against him. Which was making Franks trousers a little tighter, but made him smile. The crowd screamed with delight at the two guys.

Gerard bent closer and whispered in Frank’s ear.

“It will be our dirty little secret…” He purred, kissing Frank hard on the lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story