Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Time We Let Go

Chapter 2

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-15 - Updated: 2010-02-15 - 2235 words

-1OOC
A few days passed and it was soon Saturday.The day Sasuke had a boys night with the guys,and the day that Sakura and Ino hung out.
And for some reason,Sakura didn't feel to good.
"I feel like I'm about to throw up.",Sakura moaned out as she came into the bedroom.
"Well,I always feel like an ass,but then again,I am one.",Sasuke said from the couch in the living room.
"God,you could be a jerk sometimes still.",Sakura called from the room.
"Sometimes.",he repeated.She rolled ehr eyes and came into the bathroom to check herself.
She wore jeans with a black halter top and some black heels.Her hair was curled up,with straight bangs and lipgloss on.
"Where are you going with all the hot clothes?",he asked as he walked in.
"Ino said she got money for us to go to a club.We're gonna go there.",Sakura said.
"Oh,and I'm the mean one.She pays everything while you just enjoy.",Sasuke said with a smirk as he leaned on the doorway.
"Oh,shut up!I'm going to pay everything else.Like our drinks and other stuff.",Sakura said.
"No,no.It's okay.You don't have to lie.I am so glad to have taught my student so well.Yet,I didn't know she would try the trick on a woman.",Sasuke said walking up to her.
"So,if I was cheating,you'd want it to be a woman?",Sakura asked.
"Yeah,I want my girlfriend to be cheating on me,but with a woman.",he said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.
"Oh,be quiet.I'm sorry I jump to conclusions.",she said.
"Well,what club?",Sasuke asked.
"The one downtown,closest to your dad's building.",Sakura said.Sasuke smirked.
"Yay,now I don't have to have some stranger give me a lap dance.",he said hugging her.
"Say what?",she asked turning around.
"I'm gonna go to that club with the boys.So we'll all be going together.",he said with a smirk.
"No,when I say 'say what',I wasn't talking about an explanation.I was talking about what you said about some stranger giving you a lap dance.",Sakura said crossing her arms.Sasuke cleared his throat and walked off.
"Sorry,that is strictly boy buisness.",Sasuke said.Sakura followed quickly after him and stopped him quickly.
"Sasuke,have you been getting lap dancings and all that stuff at the club?",she questioned.
"Strictly boy buisness.",he said walking aroundher.
"Sasuke!",she called angrily.
"Boy buisness!",he yelled as the bell rang.
"ASSHOLE!,Sakura yelled and kicked the floor.
"And oh,how I enjoy it.",Sasuke called.She sat down on the bed letting out a frustrated sigh.
"Why did I ever became the girlfriend of a jerk?",she questioned herself.
"Guys are here and you did because you love me.",Sasuke said as he walked in.
"Well,me and Ino are gonna ride with you guys.I'm gonna be with you at the club making sure you got no hoes around you.",Sakura said standing up.
"Hell,no.",he said with a smile.
"Hell,yes.",she protested.
"Well,Hellz to the noz!",he exclaimed and walked past her as he put on his jacket.
He wore some baggy jeans with a black v-neck and some nikes with a black buisness-like jacket.
"Sasuke,I am going with you.",she said.
"Aw,pinky is gonna ruin the party.",Neji said.
Neji Hyuuga,rich from his dad's company.Long brown hair,with dark lavender eyes.Another player.Yet,he does have a girlfriend.
"Oh,Neji,it's great to see you too.",Sakura said walking up to him and hugging him.
"Hey,Sakura.",he said.
"And I'm not gonna ruins you guys's party,just Sasuke's.",Sakura said crossing her arms as she stepped away.
"Hellz to the noz.",Sasuke repeated quickly.
"Shut up.",Sakura said.
"Sakura-chan,you can't say hi to me!",Naruto whined.
"Naruto!",Sakura said and hugged him quickly.
Naruto Uzamaki,another rich guy by dad's company.Wild,blonde hair with blue eyes.Already ahs a girlfriend,Hinata Hyuuga,Neji's cousin.She has long dark purple hair and light lavender eyes.
"Where's Kiba and Shikamaru and Sai?",Sakura asked.
"Kiba's down at the club already,but Shikamaru and Sai are not gonna go.Shikamaru's sleepy and Sai has some art to finish.",Neji explained.
"Of course Shikamaru is sleepy,but I thought Sai would come.",Sakura said.
Shikamaru Nara,heir to his father's buissness,A total lazy ass with his spikey,dark haired ponytail and brown eyes.
Sai Yamato.(made up the last name)Owns his own art company and has dark,short hair with black eyes.They nicknamed him,Penis-Freak.
"Yeah,but his little art show is on Monday,so he got a lot of work to finish.",Naruto said.
"Alright,well,enough talking and let's go.",Sasuke said quickly and pushed Sakura out of the way.
"You freaking-"
"Umm,hi.",Ino's voice came as she entered cutting Sakura off.
"Oh,hi,annoying blondie that lives next door.",Sasuke said.
"Sasuke!",Sakura yelled.
"What?Just a new nickname.",Sasuke said.
"Well,I guess it's funny.",Sakura said laughing lightly.
"Ignore him,Ino.Let's go.",Sakura said and walked out of the door with her.
Yet,Sakura came in and walked to the room coming out with her purse,and then up to Sasuke.
"Hellz to the noz.",he said quickly.
"Move it before I kill Shikmaru in his sleep.",Sakura said with a smile.
"No,I was actually starting to like the lazy ass!",Naruto whined.
"Well,what's your answer,Sa-su-ke-kun?",Sakura questioned with a wide and innocent smile.
"Just let her.Sakura is crazy enough to do that.",Neji said.
"Fine,but I want you no where near me.",Sasuke said and walked off.But then came back and pushed her,walking off again.
"ASSHOLE!",Sakura yelled.
"Oh,ignore Teme.I'l dance withy ou,Sakura-chan!",Naurto said.
"Oh,thank you.But you can't dance.",Sakura said and walked off.Neji and Naruto sighed knowing it would be a long night.

"Neji,dance with me.",Sakura laughed.They were in the club,and Sakura had now finished her beer.Her 15th beer.
"You mind,Sasuke?",Neji asked.
"As long as you don't try nothing,whatever.",Sasuke said.
"I wanna dance.",Ino whined as Sakura and Neji walked off.
"Well,go find some guy and dance with him.",Sasuke suggested as he took a sip fro his beer.
"Wanna dance with me?",Ino asked.
"Hellz to the noz.",Sasuke said quickly.
"Oh,OK.",Ino said.Naruto sighed and leaned back.
"Teme,dance witht he girl.You're the only one here who decides to play 'I don't have a girlfriend',and a complete stranger would turn out raping the poor girl.",Naruto said.
"Since when did you become smart?",Sasuke asked.
"Since now.",Naruto said.
"And you had to do that at this exact moment.",Sasuke growled.
"Yes,now go dance with blondie.",Naruto said.Sasuke's eyes twitched for a moment.
"You're blonde too.",Ino said.
"Yes,but I'm a dude and dudes rock.So just go and dance with Teme.",Naruto said and grabbed his beer chugging it down.Sasuke sighed and stood up.
"Alright,then let's go.",Ino said and grabbe dhis hand pulling him through the crowd nd started to dance.
"Aw,so cute.Sasuke and Ino are dancing.",Sakura pointed to them.Neji looked over and sighed.
"Oh,how I fear that soon,it will be an awful show with that blondie around.",Neji muttered.
"Oh,lighten up.If they cheat behind me,it'll be okay.I'll have you to cheat with.",Sakura said.
"I have a girlfriend.Sure,I'm a player,but I do not play with my buddy's girl.",Neji said.
"Oh,why not.It wouldn't be actually like or love,just for the fun of it.I mean,why do I always have to have Sasuke fucking me,and no other guy.I don't think it would be the fun with the same person.",Sakura laughed as she hugged Neji tighter dancing.
"Well,go ahead and cheat with a free,other guy.",Neji said.
"Nah,only if Sasuke cheats on me with Ino.",Sakura said.
"And why do you think it's Ino?",Neji asked.
"Here,let's go outside and I'll explain.",Sakura said and grabbed his hand pulling him off.
They went out back and Sakura laned on the wall,Neji next to her.
"Alright,explain.",Neji said.
"Well,Sasuke was always mean to me and was an absolute jerk when we were in high school.But we ended up being together like we are now.But,Ino comes,and he is acting like a total jerk to her.Being mean,like he was to me.And,Ino is a very hot girlw ith her blonde hair and blue eyes,looking some american girl or whatever,but that's not the point.She's pretty,Sasuke's mean to her,and we live nextdoor to Ino.",Sakura said.
"Oh.Wow,what a big story.",Neji said leaning on the wall.Sakura stepped up and sighed.
"So,that's why I kow that if Sasuke cheats with me,it would be Ino.Now,let's go dance or something.",Sakura said and walked back inside.Neji sighed and followed her shaking his head.
"It really will not turn out so good in the end with blondie around.",Neji muttered.

"Oh,why did you have to drink so much.",Sasuke muttered.
"Because I want to,you cheating jerk.",Sakura said and pushed both him and Ino walking off to the bedroom.
"Well,your welcome for helping.",Ino said and bowed.
"I never said thank you,and don't plan to.You just had to come up out of nowhere and just decide to help around and stuff.",Sasuke said walking to the couch.Ino closed the door and walked up to him.
Suddenly,she bowed and bit her lip.
"I'm sorry for doing whatever I've done to you to make you hate me or become unhappy.",Ino said.Sasuke smirked.
"Well,I do like when pople bow down to me.",Sasuke said.
"Well,I don't like causing problems with guys like you.",she said quickly.
Sasuke eyes widened as he remembered this scene.This scene that took place back in High school with him and Sakura.
Sakura bowed to Sasuke as he sat on the bleacher with his friends just staring.
"I'm sory for doing what I did that made you so mad at me and hate me.",Sakura told him.Sasuke suddenly smirked and sighed.
"Well,I do love it when people are bowing to me.",he said.
"Well,I don't like causing problems with guys like you.",Sakura said.Sasuke sighed again and his smirk widened.
"Oh,but you already have,Sa-Ku-Ra.",he told her.

"Alright,get out.",Sasuke said quickly standing up from the couch.Ino stood up straight and walked up to him.
"What did I do now?",Ino asked.
"Just leave.",he said turning back to her,but lips had suddenly attached to his,and they were not Sakura's.
Sasuke's eyes widened as Ino kissed him,and then pulled away.
"I like you Sasuke-kun!I'm sorry!",Ino said and ran off quickly.
Sasuke gulped as he heard the door slam shut.
"This is what happened with Sakura.",Sasuke whispered touching his lips.
"Hey,Pinky,come join us for lunch.",Sasuke told the running Sakura who came towards them.
"Hey,Sakura-chan doesn't look so good.",Naruto said.Sakura stopped in front of Sasuke and took a deep breath.
"Pinky?",Sasuke asked.Sakura nodded and looked over to see Sasukes previous girlfriend walking up to them.
"Sasuke,I have to say this fast before she stops me.",Sakura told him.
"What?",Sasuke asked.Sakura squeezed her eyes shut,but then grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips,with her own.Everybody had stopped what they were doing and were now staring at the two with wide eyes.
Sakura pulled away and bit her lip.
"I like you!I'm sorry,Sasuke!",Sakura said and then ran off quickly.
"Pinky....Sakura.",Sasuke whispered taking a step forward.

"Ugghhh!",Sasuke growled slamming his fist on the kitchen counter.
"Sasuke,come on.",Sakura's voice came from the bedroom.Sasuke sighed and shook his head.
"No,There is no way I'd ever fall for a annoying,blondie like her.",Sasuke said and nodded walking to the bedroom as he took off his jacket.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok,so the ending might have been a bit too dramatic,but I hope you guyz liked it!
So,review if you'd lie,and do not worry.
I don't judge by race,or the way you likc an ice-cream.
Personally,I like when people like their ice-cream from the bttom to the tip,but that's just because I like when guys act sexy.
But,I do not judge by anything.I do not even judge by how to eat your pudding.
Or what candy flavor you like.
Alright,I got off topic!Enough of this juding by sexiness.
But I also do not judge by if you are bi,lesbian,or gay.
In fast!I want a gay friend so that I can take showers with him!Wouldn't that be fun!
Well,anyhoo.Review if you'd like.
Bye Bye!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story