Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Please, don't leave me.

by LittleSophie 3 reviews

Gerard doesn't love anyone. Please, read.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-02-16 - Updated: 2010-02-17 - 426 words - Complete

2Moving
And I walked into the ballroom. I was nervous and sad and I didn’t know why. But soon I understood. You were there, I felt it as soon as the music started and everyone gathered on the dancefloor. Even in a crowded room I recognized you… Bright smile, dark eyes.
You didn’t see me, I expected that. I sensed you even if you were so far away. Away from my body, away from my heart, away from my soul, away from my love. But even fearing rejection I hold my breath and walked in your direction. You saw me, and you didn’t smile. Why? You may not know this, but I love your smile. It’s true… Especially when you laugh. That means you’re happy. And I just want you to be happy. Even though it’s not with me.
You saw me and instantly you grabbed my hand and danced with me. My heart started to pump so fast that I was afraid you’d notice. I feared the moment you would let me go, so I hold you like the world would end right there. I hold you so hard I could feel your heart beat, I could feel your warmth. I was so close to you, my lips touching your neck.. I swear I felt innocent and pure tears sprung.
And then the most unexpected words came out from my mouth. ‘We should be together’ I said before realizing what I’ve done. I closed my eyes, but never let go of you. ‘Why?’ You asked. For the first time in my life, I was sure about the answer. ‘Because I love you, Gerard.’ And you stopped dancing and walked away. You left me standing there not knowing what to do or where to go. And you didn’t even look at me, like I was another liar. Like I didn’t deserve your touch. My heart forced me to go after you, just to look into your eyes and search for a truthful answear. I did and I regret it. As soon as I found you again, you were holding another girl in your arms.. Dancing with her. My heart fell to my feet and broke into millions of pieces.
Today, I still haven’t found all the missing ones. Today I wonder if you really heard what I whispered. Today I ask myself the same old question ‘Why don’t you love me, Gerard Way?’



AN: Please I'm new here. So please tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story