Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demoliton Summer

Chapter 8

by demodreamer19 0 reviews

A date and a sleepover?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-16 - Updated: 2010-02-17 - 927 words - Complete

0Unrated
The elevator doors opened with a ding and I stepped from inside the mirrored mini room into the lobby. It was crowded but I spotted Gerard immediately. He was sitting in an armchair near the front doors, his back to me. I smiled to myself and snuck over behind him, bending over and whispering in his ear "I'm so excited." Gerard turned around but only it wasn't Gerard. The guy I had whispered to was much older, didn't look anything like him and was talking very quickly in German.




I muttered a `Sorry' and hurried away only to find Gerard a few feet away with a smirk on his face. "It's not funny." I said. "No, not at all." He said but the smile on his face betrayed him. I punched him in the arm, "Ow!" he said rubbing the spot on his arm. "Laugh again and it'll be your head." I replied. "Fine I won't laugh again." He promised making a cross over his heart. "Are you ready to go?" he said extending his arm. I looped my arm through it and smiled up at him, "Let's go."




There was a car waiting outside for us to which Gerard opened the door and bowed me in. I smiled at the act and climbed gratefully inside. Gerard closed the door without getting in, instead walking around to the driver side and talking in low tones to the driver before getting in with me in the back seat. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Not telling Sugar. Just wait and see." He said and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Oh I need to tell you something." I said pulling away a little bit so I could talk to him. "What's up?" he asked. I sighed, "Mikey knows." I said. "What? He knows about us?" Gee asked. I nodded and told him about the conversation Mikey and I had just before I got on the elevator. At the end of my story he smiled, "That sounds like Mike. Don't worry though he'll keep our secret." Gerard said. "I'm not worried about that." I said and kissed Gee on the lips.




Shortly after that the car stopped and Gerard got out and opened my door helping me out of the car. We were outside of a restaurant that appeared to be closed but Gerard took my hand and led me to the front door anyhow which was surprisingly open. He covered my eyes and told me to walk forward. "Just a little bit more...open your eyes!" He said. I opened them and there was a little table set with candles, a table cloth and two plates of spaghetti one of which had a single red rose lying next to it.




"It's beautiful!" I said picking up the rose and smelling it. "I'm glad you like it. Now if you will, your chair my lady." Gerard replied and pulled out my seat. "Thank you." I replied. We ate in silence, Gerard and I passing glances at one another across the table. After our plates were empty and the waiter took them away music began to play softly behind me. "May I have this dance?" Gerard asked standing up, reaching for my hand. I began to protest but he pulled me up, wrapping his arm around my waist and moving in slow circles. I gave up resisting and let my head come to rest on his chest and my arms around his neck.




We stayed like that for a long time, even after the music died away. Finally though Gerard broke the spell, "It's almost twelve. We've got to get you to the castle Cinderella." He said. I sighed and nodded, fallowing him to the car. We climbed in and I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.




When I woke we were pulling up in front of the hotel. Gerard put his jacket around me and took my hand as we headed up to our rooms. We reached my door first and I sighed, "I wish this night didn't have to end." I said. "I know what you mean." he replied and bent down, touching his lips to mine. I felt my knees turn to jell-o and his arms reach out to keep me from falling. He pressed his tongue against my lips and I parted them happily. I let out a little moan and I could feel him smile. Suddenly there was a rattling from Frank and Bob's room. I pulled away as fast as I could and grabbed the key from my purse, shoving it in the lock. The little light turned green and a split second later Gerard and I were on the other side of the door just as we heard Frank's door open. I looked out the peep hole and saw my cousin come out of the room in a pair of plaid Pj bottoms and messy hair, look around for a moment and go back inside.




"Oh my god that was close." I breathed collapsing on the nearest bed, my heart beating a thousand times a minuet. "You can say that again." Gerard replied and fallowed my lead. "Oh my god that was close." I repeted and both of us broke into laughter. After it died away I rolled over, lying my head in the crook of Gee's arm. He rolled onto his side and kissed the top of my head, "I love you Izzy." He whispered. "I love you too." I replied before drifting off to sleep in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story