Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Take a chance

by demonpunkprincess 1 review

A storyline for this suddenly popped into my head. It takes place after the band split in two. ~Rydon~

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-02-18 - Updated: 2010-02-19 - 845 words

1Ambiance
Brendon no longer really knew what he was doing. At some point he must have walked up to the hotel desk, but he couldn't remember. Now he stood there, rather embarrassed because he had no clue why he was there. Suddenly a name popped into his head.
“Ryan,” he said aloud.
“Hm?” the desk clerk asked.
Brendon cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses, “I'm looking for..um..Ryan Ross? Is he staying here?”
“I apologize sir, but that information is confidential,” the clerk replied.
“Oh,” Brendon mumbled, defeated.
“Do you have proof that you know this...Mr.Ross personally?” the clerk asked gently.
Brendon's head snapped back up and he grinned, “yeah! I have tons of pics of us in my phone and wallet.” He started to pull the two things out. The clerk looked them over and smiled, “Mr.Ross is in room 247. It's up the stairs and in to the right.”
“Is he...there right now?” Brendon asked nervously.
“I believe so, but I cannot be sure,” said the clerk after thinking for a moment, “would you like me to call up for you?”
“Um, yes please,” Brendon said a bit awkwardly, “but don't tell him who it is yet, I wanna surprise him.” The clerk nodded and picked up a phone.

In a few minutes, Ryan was at the desk. He asked the clerk where his visitor was, and the man pointed in the direction of a few armchairs, off to the right. Brendon sat in the largest of them, staring at his shoes. Ryan grinned and walked quickly toward him, stopping just a millisecond before he stepped on Brendon's foot. The younger boy looked up and Ryan realized that the broad grin that seemed perpetually plastered to his face wasn't there.
“Bren?” he asked, a bit worried.
“Hey Ry,” Brendon said softly, which worried Ryan even more. Brendon never said anything quietly. He was usually a big ball of energy, talking as quickly as he moved.
“What's wrong Bren, why are you here?”
“Well...I kind of..needed to talk to you. It's been so long since I've seen you.,” Brendon replied.
“If it's about me and Jon leaving the band,” Ry began.
“It isn't...it's just...can we go somewhere more private?” Brendon begged, looking around.
Ryan nodded and started to walk back toward the stairs.
Brendon followed Ryan up the stairs and down a hall until they arrived at an oak door with the number 247 carved into it. Ryan put a key into the lock and twisted until they both heard a “click” He pushed the door open and waited for Brendon to go inside before joining him.He closed and locked the door behind him, not wanting anyone to interrupt whatever his friend was going to say.
Brendon stood awkwardly in the center of the room, taking in his surroundings. The room was furnished in crimson and gold, and even featured a small tea table. He walked over and sat in one of the chairs around the table, being careful not to disturb the teapot or cups. Ryan had always liked having things in order.
“What did you need to say, Bren?” Ryan asked gently.
“ I...” Brendon swallowed the lump in his throat, “meant to tell you this before but...”
“What? Tell me, please. You're starting to scare me,” the older boy begged.
“I...love you,” he finally choked out. Ryan laughed unintentionally, and Brendon covered his face with his hands,a sob escaping his throat.
“Oh Bren, don't cry. You used to tell me you love me all the time,” Ryan said.
“But you never took me seriously,” Brendon whispered, trying unsuccessfully to stifle another sob.
“Wait...what? I thought it was just a friend thing...it was,right?” Ryan asked.
Brendon shook his head no, tears streaming down his pale face.
“Oh Bren,” Ry whispered, putting his arms around the younger boy, “I love you too.”
Brendon looked up into Ryan's eyes and realized he wasn't lying. The taller boy smiled and sat on his lap, slipping his arms around Brendon's abdomen. He kissed the other boy on the cheek, then just held him until all the tears had vanished.
“I love you,” he said, pressing his lips to Brendon's briefly. Brendon brushed a strand of hair out of Ryan's face, then pressed their lips together again, this time applying pressure and movement. His hand cupped Ryan's cheek, and the older boy covered it with his own.
He stroked the back of Brendon's hand gently with his fingertips, then took it, holding it gently in his. He applied more pressure to the kiss, slipping his tongue between the other boy's lips. Brendon moaned very softly and stroked his own tongue against the intruder. Ryan broke the kiss and beamed at Brendon, “So I guess we're like...something now?”
Brendon's perpetual smile returned and he nodded.

-------------------------------
-------------------------------
Note: I was going to leave this as it is, but if you think I should extend it, let me know.I would appreciate reviews on this one.
Sign up to rate and review this story