Categories > Celebrities > Eminem > One Boy, One Girl

Chapter 6

by Bobina1937 0 reviews

Category: Eminem - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-19 - Updated: 2010-02-19 - 1363 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6
Your brother walks in the room… “You two better watch it, moms right out there,” Nick says…
“Yeah I know this,” you say then sit up a little.
“How long is it gonna take for you to tell them?” Marshall asks while yawing and sitting up.
“We’ve been goin out for like a day. I’ll tell them when I’m ready. I wanna tell them when it’s the right time,” you explain. “Besides not many fathers want their 12 daughters dating,” you say.
“That’s true….” Nick buts in as he sits down on his bed and stares at the two of you. You glare at him then he looks down and starts playing with the blanket…
“Hey, Nick can I talk to you for a second?” you ask getting off the bed…. Marshall looks up at you confused… “I’ll be back,” you say. “Just watch that commercial on coke..” you say pointing to the TV. You walk over to Nick and grab his arm, forcing him to get off the bed. You walk out the door and lead him down the hall into Mya’s room. Shes not in there right now…
“What is it?” he asks yanking his arm free from your grip. You don’t reply right away… he looks at you like come on lets go….
“What do you think dad will do?” you whisper then close the bedroom door.
“About what?” he asks…
“You know… Marshall…” you say as if hes stupid.
“I think he’d be mad but… I don’t know…” he says… while looking around the room.
“Well can you like… back me up when I tell them…” you say…
“Well when are you gonna tell them?” he asks. “I think you should wait to tell them till I get a girlfriend so it don’t look so bad that my 12 year old sister is dating,” he says quietly.
“Ok…. So is that a yes?” you ask wanting to get this done and over with you start to get anise. (sure…) He pause a moment……
“Yeah,” he says and moves towards the door, but you stop him…
“How look will it take you to get a girlfriend?” you ask. “Gimme a few weeks,” you say.
“That probably perfect.. Now can we be done?” he asks.
“Yeah,” you say and let him open the door you walk out the room then back to your room.
“What was that about?” Marshall asks.
“Nothing special,” you explain… “I’ll tell you later,” you explain…. Marshall sits there for a few minutes and stares out the window…. Then he slowly turns back to you as you stare at him wondering what the hell is doing….
“Ok its later,” he jokes….
“Later later ok,” you say. “I’ll tell you before you have to leave ok,” you say….
“Fine,” he say and looks over at the TV…. The Cosby Show is on…. Its one of the first episodes the first season just started a few months ago…. You enjoy this show so you turn your attention to the TV also…
After the show ends theres a commercial about some new soap that make you comfortable or somethin… it makes you tired causing you to yawn… “Tired?” Marshall asks looking over at you. You glance over at him with no expression on your face… “I guess that means yes, uhhh why don’t you take a nap?” he asks….. You stare at him for a few seconds thinking that’s not a bad idea maybe you should take a nap then you can stay up later and watch the horror movies that come on after midnight…
“What are you gonna do then?” you ask.
“Sit here and stare at you,” he laughs.
“Uhhh… if you say so,” you say then lay down in the bed… you lay there staring at Marshall, he just stares at you for a few seconds…
“Sleep,” he whispers then takes his fingers and closes your eyes for you. that was odd but alright…. you end up falling asleep not long after that….

MARSHALL POV>>>
You look over and Nick is staring at you. “What?” you say softly trying not to wake Lily up…
“You better not hurt my sister or I swear I will kick your ass!” he says. You don’t really know what to say…
“Don’t worry about that… I’m not gonna hurt her. So there will be no ass kickin here,” you say.. “I don’t need to almost die…again…” you say…
“Almost die?” Nick asks like hes confused and really wants to know your personal business….
“I don’t wanna talk about it…. It wasn’t very pleasant,” you say looking down at Lily.
“Come on man, just tell me… no biggie,” he says like hes begging you.
“Fine, if you have to know. When I was about 9 this kid called DeAngelo would always, pick on me for no reason. It started out as just names then he took it too far. I was in the bathroom on day… he came in.. he corned me in a corner and started beating on me with a snowball packed with a rock or something, he hit me many times in the head. Beat me against the urinal, broke my nose.. Kicked me, threw me around.. So many things… I almost died…. I pasted out…,” you say…
“Is that it?” Nick asks….
“No, later…. After school I woke up, and was havin a seizer. I guess no one reported me missing for hours…. I was layin in a pool of my own blood…. When my mother found me she brought me to the hospital, I was in a coma for 10 days… once I got out of that and got home… I guess I had to relearn everything, walking, talking everything, I guess I walk like a baby again.. And that’s when my life with my mom went down hill a year later…” you explain…
“Damn, what a fucked up situation,” Nick says in shock.
“Yeah well its over, my mom sued and got only like 1,000 dollars form the school,” you say.
“That’s not that much,” Nick says…
“Well it was for my mom,” you say. “And the school sucks so yeah they really don’t care about the kids they just want money…” you explain…. “Now enough with this shit,” you say…..
Lilys mom then walks in the room.. You sit up before she looks over at you.
“Hi,” she says waving her hand around and smiling like some freak.
“Hello?” you say unsure of yourself….
“Lily sleeping or something?” she ask walking closer to you.
“Uhhh yeah, what? Are you gonna wake her up?” you ask then look down a Lily shes already up and she looks mad…
LILY POV>>>
“Too late I’m up, thanks mom,” you say annoyed with your mothers perkyness.
“Im sorry, I just got lunch for you guys its KFC and its in the kitchen. Now go eat,” she demands… you look over at Marshall, he gives you a look like yes food go now I want food!
“Ok, just hang on a second I gotta get out of bed first,” you say…. You get up and go out the room Marshall behind you. Nick is there already shoving his face. “Pig,” you whisper as you sit across from him, Marshall next to you. Your dad hand you and Marshall each a plate….
“Thanks Dane,” Marshall says with a smile then starts to eat his food.
“Your welcome,” you father says with a smile.
“Thank you daddy,” you say then start eating.
“Your welcome honey,” you father says, while staring at the two of you eating your chicken…. (oh shit…. Ok you know how I been say that Marshall is 12 well I made an oops hes not 12 hes 13... Ok yeah…. Hes like uhh only 5 months older than you ok ok)
Your not even finished eating when theres a knock on the door… Your mom gets up to go answer it.. She comes back like a few seconds later… “Uhhh Lily, Marshall theres some kid here for you….” your mom says….
Sign up to rate and review this story