Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Parker Lewis Can't Lose But I'm Gonna Give It My Best Shot

I Wouldn't Piss To Put You Out

by mandy9207 2 reviews

Everyone this is the last chapter! Let me know what you think R&R people! =D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-02-19 - Updated: 2010-02-19 - 2817 words - Complete

2Moving
Patrick’s POV

“Pete answer the phone don’t be like this! I don’t want you alone come back home or at least tell me where you are! Please call me back!” I yelled throughout the house pacing.

I hung up my phone and dropped it on the couch. Where could he be? Where did he go? I sat on the couch thinking of answers and then it hit me. “He has to be there he just has to be” I said as I got in my car and started the engine.

Once I got there he was nowhere to be found. “Dammit Pete!” I yelled as I kicked the sand. “Why wouldn’t you be here? This is where you told her you love her! Why arent’ you here?!” You guessed it I went to the beach but then I realized he wouldn’t come here this was the place he found out she died too. Where else would he go? This time I couldn’t think of any answers I just sat there in the sand. Fuck why did things have to get so bad? I shouldn’t have fucked with my best friend’s life I shouldn’t have done that to him. He’s family you don’t hurt family. I sat in the sand crying to myself and feeling guilty.

“Patrick?” I quickly turned around to see who this familiar voice belonged to.

“Oh my god! Parker?? This isn’t possible!”

“Patrick is Pete okay?” She said with tears in her eyes.

“I don’t know Parker. I thought things were getting better but they’re getting worse.” I said as I looked down.

“I miss you guys.” She said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

“We miss you too Parker…everyone does.”

“So where is he?” She asked as she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

“I don’t know. He left he’s been gone for hours.”

She looked down disappointedly. “Does he still love me?”

“Of course he does Parker. Your all he thinks about.” I said as I hugged her.

“I want him to go back to normal I want to see the old Pete.” She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Me too Parker me too.”

“What about you? How have you been?”

“Not good. I’ve been trying to keep it together for Pete but I can’t do it. It hurts so badly.”

“I know Patrick I’m sorry I didn’t know it was going to happen.”

“You don’t have to apologize Parker that’s ridiculous.”

“Your right it is.” She said as she started to laugh.

“I’ve missed hearing the sound of your laugh.” I said as I cupped her face with my hand.

“Well then I guess hearing it is making you feel better right?”

“Yeah a little.” I said as I smiled at her.

“Patrick look at me.” She said as she pulled my chin gently towards her.

“What?” I said softly.

“Do me a favor. Go home and rest Pete’s okay trust me.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m positive.” She said as she got up off of the ground.

“Parker will I ever see you again?”

“Maybe.” She said as she kissed my cheek and walked away into the sunset.

I don’t really know if I just saw a ghost or if I’m going crazy but either way it made me feel better. Knowing the fact that she really is okay and that she really is watching us makes me feel better. I drove back to Pete’s house hopefully he was home. I was going to my place but I really don’t want to be alone.

Once I got to Pete’s house the door was wide open. My heart started to race as I slowly walked in the house closing the door on my way in.

“Pete?!” I screamed. I just heard an echo of my voice.

I looked in his bedroom the guest bedrooms the living room dining room pretty much every room in the house…except the bathrooms. I quickly ran to Pete’s bedroom and knocked on the bathroom door.

“Pete it’s Patrick open the door!” I yelled through the door. No answer. “Pete let me in or I’m kicking the door down!!” Still no answer. “Fine Pete I’m going to give you till the count of three! One...two…three!!” I screamed as I kicked the door as hard as I could with my foot. Which I regretted doing. I would give anything just not to see what’s in front of me right now. My biggest fear had came true….Pete killed himself. Maybe I’m wrong maybe he just fell asleep on the bathroom floor. I thought as I bent down to check his pulse…nothing.

“Pete wake up!” I managed to scream as I shook my best friend’s body. “Pete you can’t leave me alone! Please wake up!!” I screamed in his face as my heart beat raced even more and tears rolled down my face. “Your okay your just unconscious! I’m calling 911 Pete don’t worry you’re going to be fine!” I cried as I pulled out my cell phone and dialed 911. Thirty minutes later the ambulance came and announced him dead.

“Are you absolutely sure??” I said as my whole body shook.

“Yes were very sorry sir.” The paramedic said as he got put a cloth over Pete’s body.

I followed the ambulance to the hospital to see what Pete’s cause of death was. Once we got there they told me he overdosed on ambien vicodin and valium.

“Where the hell did he get all of that?” I said to myself pacing in the hospital. “Why would he do that to himself?? How could he leave me alone like this?!” I screamed as I hit the wall as hard as I could. I left Pete’s body at the morgue and drove back to my house. I called Pete’s parents and broke the news to them. It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Afterwards I called Andy and Joe to my house to tell them.

“Hey Trick what’s up? You sounded horrible on the phone.” Joe said as he sat down.

“Something horrible happened guys.” I mumbled.

“Where’s Pete?” Andy said knowing what I was getting at.

“He…h-he’s-“ I stuttered as I tried not to cry.

“PATRICK WHERE IS PETE?!” Andy screamed in my face.

“HE’S DEAD!” I screamed back at him as I cried hysterically.

Joe’s expression completely changed and Andy’s whole body started to tremble.

“You’re lying!” Joe screamed as he jumped up from the chair.

“I wish I was Joe.” I said as I sobbed.

“H-how h-how did he die?” Andy stuttered as tears rolled down his face.

“How the fuck do you think Andy? He killed himself! His wife is dead so he killed himself!!" Joe screamed.

“How did he kill himself?” Andy said as he took off his glasses to wipe his eyes.

“He overdosed.” I said as I put my hand on my forehead.

“Typical Pete.” Andy said as he hit the table.

“Did you tell his family?” Joe said with tears in his eyes.

“Yes I told them it wasn’t easy but I told them.”

“So when is the funeral? Tomorrow?”

“I don’t know let his family get here and let them take care of it. I sure as hell can’t do it.” I said as I got up and walked in circles with my hands in my pockets.

“He would want you to.” Andy said quietly.

“I can’t Andy. He was my best friend I don’t want to handle his funeral arrangements.”

“I can’t believe he’s gone. He was like a big brother to me.” Joe said with tears rolling down his face.

“I just saw him a couple hours ago and now he’s dead.” Andy said with his hands covering his face.

“He’s with her now.” I mumbled.

“What?” Joe said.

“He’s with Parker now.” I said as I threw off my hat and sat on the couch next to Joe.

“Yeah that’s true.” Joe said sounding like that made him feel better.

“I hope one day I can love a woman that much.” Andy said.

“What do you mean?” I said.

“He killed himself to be with his wife. That’s true love.” Andy said as I watched a tear roll down his face.

“Yeah some true love.” I said as I traced circles in the arm of the couch.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Joe asked harshly.

“Nothing. Forget I said it. You guys can go home if you want.” I said as I got up and put back on my hat.

“We’ll stay with you.” Joe said.

“You guys don’t have to. I can stay by myself.” I said quietly.

“No it’s fine. We’ll stay I’m going back to my place to pack a bag I’ll be back in a minute.” Joe said as he walked out.

“That’s a good idea I’m gonna go too. We’ll be back in a little bit. If you need anything call us.” Andy said as he got up and left.

I sat there alone in my apartment. I cried for 20 minutes straight with a picture of Me Parker and Pete at their wedding. I lost two of my best friends in one month. They’re gone. Forever.
“Fuck!” I yelled as I threw the picture on the ground. “Fuck Parker you promised me he’s okay!!” I sobbed. “Why did you lie to me?! Huh?! Why?!!” I screamed as tears filled my eyes.

“Patrick I’m sorry.” Parker said softly as she sat next to me.

“Why did you lie?!!!” I screamed at her as I jumped up from the couch.

“I thought he was okay. I didn’t lie.” She said as tears rolled down her face.

“Well he’s not! He’s dead! DEAD PARKER DEAD!!” I screamed as I sobbed harder.

“I’m sorry Patrick.”
“You were wrong! Your were 100% wrong!! He’s dead!! He’s gone forever! There isn’t one god damn thing I can do it about it!!! I found him dead on the bathroom floor!!” I sobbed harder.

She just looked at me as more tears streamed down her face. “I was afraid he was going to do this.”

“So was I! And what do I do about it? NOTHING!! And I knew he was going to do it!! I had this horrible feeling he was going to do it! And I didn’t do shit about it!! Oh my god! It’s my fault my best friend is dead!!!” I cried as my knees hit the floor.

“Patrick! Don’t say that none of this is your fault!” She screamed at me.

“Yes it is!! Everything is my fault! I ruined everything!!” I cried while screaming.

“Patrick please it’s not your fault!!” She cried.

“If I’m seeing you why am I not seeing him? Can you bring him here? So I can tell him goodbye and that I’m sorry. So I can tell him that he was the most important person in my life and that I’ve never cared about someone as much as I cared for him. Can you do that for me?”

“No I can’t.” She said as she looked down.

“WHY NOT?!” I screamed.

“Because Patrick I wanted to come here to see you. I can’t make Pete come here. If he wants to come here he’ll come but I can’t make it happen. If I could Patrick I would.”

“I understand.” I said as I looked down sadly. Once I brought my head back up she was gone.

A few minutes later Andy and Joe got back I cooked the four of us…I’m sorry the three of us some coffee we talked and Pete’s family called and said the funeral was completely arranged and it’s tomorrow.

“Well I guess I’m going to sleep or at least I’m going to try to. Goodnight guys.” I said as I walked in my room.

“Who is this?”

“I’m Patrick are you Pete?”

“Yeah so you play drums huh?”

“Yeah I’ve been playing since I was ten or whatever.”

“That’s cool. What’s your favorite song to play?”

“It’s one of my favorites I’m gonna play it for you guys.”

“Awesome what is it?”

“Through Being Cool.”

“Holy shit. Saves The Day? You and I my friend are going to get along beautifully.”


I woke up with the sun beaming on my face and my legs were tangled in my sheets. I was surprised I slept last night well actually it wasn’t all me I took pills…ambien. I took a hot shower and put on my black suit with my white button down shirt a black skinny tie my black loafers and to top it all of my hat. Pete always use to say hats were always my thing that and cool looking shoes. I thought as I smiled.

“You ready to go?” Joe said as he knocked on my door and checked himself out in the mirror.

“No but I have no choice.” I said glumly.

The car ride was silent the same way it was to Parker’s funeral. I rode in a car with Andy Joe and Marie. I couldn’t be with Pete’s family I didn’t want to see them like that. Once we got to the church the same church we went to for Parker everyone was silent it was so silent you could hear a pencil drop. When everything was said and done everyone said goodbye to Pete one last time.

“I’m sorry for everything I did. I love you so much. You were so much more to me than a band mate. I wish you didn’t do this to yourself Pete but you did and I have to face it. Give Parker a hug for me when you see her. Goodbye Pete.” I said as I watched my tears fall off of my face and land on his cold skin. I brushed his bangs out of his face and kissed his forehead. I closed the casket and walked away sobbing.

Afterwards we carried Pete’s body in the hearse. And when I say we I mean me Andy Joe Pete’s father and Pete’s brother Andrew. This all felt too familiar the same people I had seen a week ago were here once again for the same reason. A funeral. It still hits me it hits me like a punch in the face from Mike Tyson. My best friend is dead. He’s dead and gone forever. Those same words kept going through my mind till we got to the cemetery. I couldn’t watch my best friend go in the dirt. I couldn’t listen to his mother sobbing “My son is dead.” I couldn’t look at all of those people who loved him with such hurt on their faces. I couldn’t watch his father being held back by his brother so he doesn’t jump in the hole the hole where his son is going to be buried. So I turned around with my back facing his tombstone. Once everyone left I stayed there. By myself reading his tombstone over and over and over again. Which was right next to Parker’s which made it worse.

Here lies Parker Angel Lewis Wentz. Loving daughter sister friend and wife. 09/06/80-12/09/09

[/ Here lies Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III. Loving son brother friend band mate and husband. 06/05/79-12/16/09


“Loving husband alright. He’s such a loving husband he killed himself for her.” I said as I looked at Parker’s tombstone.

I put my hands on top of each one and cried to myself.
“Take care of each other. I love you guys I always have and I always will. I’m sorry. Goodbye Pete. Goodbye Parker.” I cried as I held the top of the tombstone tightly.

As I walked away from the cemetery I looked back one last time and I saw Parker and Pete holding hands together. That really is true love.

Okay everyone! That’s a wrap! I’m done with this fic. Yes I know it was sad heart breaking actually. Leave me some reviews heck if you’d like you can even rate it. Show me what you thought of it. Thanks to all of my readers. =)
Sign up to rate and review this story