Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Listen to the desert winds, for they have much to tell you

by Anat_Astarte 0 reviews

Lust’s memories are shrouded in darkness, but the wind whispers secrets along her skin.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Lust - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-20 - Updated: 2010-02-20 - 362 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title: Listen to the desert winds, for they have much to tell you
Words: 300
Rating: R
Summary: Lust’s memories are shrouded in darkness, but the wind whispers secrets along her skin.
Warnings: Minor spoilers for first anime Lust's backstory, reference to nudity
Prompt: Catch


Listen to the desert winds, for they have much to tell you


Her memories are shrouded in darkness, but the wind whispers secrets along her skin.

Air catches her bare shoulder as dusk colors her cathedral chamber red; this rustic place of faith unsettles Lust to her core, spurs sensations that tap into something greater far beneath her consciousness, but the gentle pressure stroking her skin also feels hauntingly familiar.

Soft and slow the breeze rounds the pale curve of her shoulder, its touch so tender that Lust catches her breath. The scent of wildflowers and old paper seize her senses, awakening familiarity she can’t yet place, and surrenders herself to the sensual feel of strong slim fingers that skim her skin.

Feather light fingers slip smoothly over her silky contours, dip low against the crimson tattoo between her supple breasts; Lust closes her eyes, tilts her head, spills her long dark locks to the side, savoring her shivers as the breath of wind sweeps up her neck, inch by inch and reminiscent of….velvet lips, moving, mouthing....words, that she can’t hear but tap so sweetly against her ear, and the pleasure of it ripples through the black and sends tingles racing up and down her spine.

Evening chants begin. Sultry rhythms pulse inside. Warm winds ribbon over her glistening temples, drift in fine fluid motions against her flushed cheeks and lips. Ripples of deep subtle laughter,…flavors of… spice….

Lust wills her dress to recede to her hips, spreads her palms and parts her lips; ardent spirals quickly give chase, broad hands, a man's, spreading over her back and belly, coasting her rosy perks like delicate lace.

She knows this tender human touch, this soothing intimate embrace. Lust peers into the void and again scours the murkiness she finds there, to unravel her mysteries, and catch the ever fleeting glimpse of his face.

*
Sign up to rate and review this story