Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

Never Been Kissed

by XxZanxX 3 reviews

Frank and Lynna spend sometime alone

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-02-23 - Updated: 2010-02-24 - 1581 words

1Ambiance
This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is amade up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

I got a few reviews which made my day, I didn't think I would get any. I must say thanks to those who rated and review. Any suggests you've got to make the story better just let me know. :D

Side note: The lyrics at the end are from the song 'Lloyd Dobbler by Pencey Prep'.

I settled on wearing a short black puffy skirt with a red t-shirt and a pair of All Star low-tops. I put some gel in my hair so my wavy curls would stay under control, and then put on some black eyeliner and mascara. I threw my dirty clothes and make-up in my suitcase and zipped it shut, leaving it in the bathroom behind the door. I let out a deep breath and smoothed out my skirt once before finally opening the bathroom door and stepping out.

“Finally! What toke you so damn long!” Frank said getting up from the floor and walking over to me. “I've beaten Mikey four times already, jeez. How much cleaner can you get?”

Well you know what they say, perfection takes time.” I said with a grin. I grabbed my tot bag off of the bed, which I was guessing was going to be mine. “But I'm ready now.”

“Good, cause I'm starving. There's a Pizza Hut right around the corner, we'll walk over there. Come along now.” He said grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door. I barely had a chance to wave goodbye to the rest of the guys before we were out the door. “Race ya to the elevator!” he screamed as he broke off into a run. I started after him.

“Hey no fair you got a head started! I yelled as I caught up to him, and the ran past him. He started slowing down and coughing a little. I stopped at the elevator and pressed the down button, Frank walked up next to me still coughing a little. “That's what you get for smoking.” Isaid in a sing-song voice.

“Ya well cancer sticks or not their still the only thing to calm my nerves. Damn you're fast though.” He said as we piled in the elevator.

“I was on the track team in high school, was pretty good too. Until I toke creative writing, found my passion and quite.” The elevator came to a stop and opened up, we started heading out the front doors. I started heading right but he grabbed my hand.

“You're going the wrong way.”

`”Well sorry, new town, I'm use to my pizza joints being on the right I guess.”

“Well I'll just hold onto this,” He said interlocking our fingers and letting our hands swing at his side, “So you don't run off and get lost.” He gave me one of his mind blowing smiles. I felt my stomach quiver, and I knew it wasn't from hunger. We walked the half a block to Pizza Hut in silence, not an uncomfortable one, a peaceful one.

Once we reached the door he let go of my hand and opened the door for me. I felt myself breath a little now that he wasn't touching me. We ordered our pizza and soda then Frank paid, even after I disagreed with him about it, then found a table in the way back. After we sat down he started his usual interrogation.

“So who's new in your life? Got a boyfriend? Why am I asking that, I already know the answer. I do already know the answer right? You aren't seeing anyone are you?” He said letting his eyebrows bunch up together in question. I toke abite of my bacon pizza and chewed slowly before answering. Debating whether I should lie or not, maybe it would make him jealous. Iquickly throw that idea out the window, if I said I was dating someone he would ask Bob who would tell him the truth.

“Yes you already know the answer, I'm still single Lynna; just like I always have been. Never had sex, never fooled around, never even kissed anyone, nor will Iever. I'm going to be the single writer who sits at her desk all day writing one of her many failer well petting one of her many hamsters. Most likely Herbert, he is my favorite. Or at least he will be.” He raised an eyebrow at me well sipping on his Mountain Dew, but suddenly stopped drinking then put it down.

“One why hamster? Why not cats like normal people, and two your stories will not be failers they will be fucking awesome; they already are. And three you've gotta being lying, you've never been kissed?” He started chewing on his pizza biting off half of the slice then trying to shove it all in his mouth.

“One, cause hamsters rock, two, yes they will, and three, ya never been kiss. Just like the movie.” I finished my slice of pizza and started drinking my Dr. Pepper. After a few minutes Frank managed to chew the whole slice of pizza he tried to eat all at once.

“Well we'll just have to change that then won't we,” I felt my heart jump out of my chest, “I bet there are five thousand guys at the festival that would love to plant a wet one on you.” My heart fell back into place. I was hoping he would be the one to change it. I finished my soda in silence and so did he. He lead back in his chair and started poking his stomach.

“Man I should NOT have eaten that so fast. I feel like shit now. Hey let's go for a walk, maybe it will settle then.” He started to stand up and I followed suit. Just like when we came in he opened the door for me. I stood there for a minute not sure where we were headed off to. As if he read my mind Frank grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers like he had done so many times before. We use to take walks all the time after him and the guys had practice. It was nice when it was just the two of us taking late night walks. But it also made my nerves eat my insides, I loved being alone with Frank; a bit to much.

We started walking towards what looked to be a big field behind the hotel. But we were to far away to tell, the sun was starting to set now causing rays of pink and orange to scatter over everything. Being a few inches shorter then Frank Iwalked a little slower so he was all but dragging me along. I was barely 5'2, causing me to be shorter then almost everyone I met.

We were in the field now, the grass was over grown and almost went up to my knees, it scratched at my legs well we walked. Frank stopped when we were directly in the middle of the field were there was a little hill.

“I'm tired, I'm laying down now.” He said right before flopping down on the ground but he still held my hand so he ended up taking me down with him. I landed on top of him with a big humph. We both started laughing. “well that didn't go according to plan.” I rolled off of him, not being able to stand being this close to him with out doing something about it. I laid down next to him and let go of his hand. The sky was was so colorful with the sunset.

“God the sky is so damn pretty. If it stays like this I never wanna leave.” He turned his head to look at me but I kept looking at the sky.

“I thought you'd like it, that's why I brought you here. I figured we could watch the sunset. Man I'm starting to sound like a pansy.” He said with a laugh, it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I let out a heavy sigh. Itruly loved Frank, always have always will.

The sun was setting fast. The colorings were already starting to deepen, it was making me sleepy. Ifelt Franks fingers rubbing against the back of my hand. My heart started pounding in my chest. Slowly one by one he toke all of my fingers into his and wound them together. We lied like that for what felt like hours but was really only forty-five minutes or so. After the sun was fully set I was way tired, then Frank finally spoke.

“Ly?” I barely managed amumbled 'hum', “we should head back.” He stood up and reached his hand out to me, “Come on I'll give you a piggy back ride there.” I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. He bent down a little and I hoped on his back, he grabbed the back of my skirt with his hands so I wouldn't flash everyone we pasted my underwear. I rested the side of my face on his shoulder, the plane ride finally starting to hit me. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was hearing Frank singing a song from his old band'Pencey Prep'.

“And I listen to you breathe, toss and turn in your sleep, and I wished that you'd believe . . .”
Sign up to rate and review this story