Categories > Original > Romance

Jump If You Love Me

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-25 - Updated: 2010-02-25 - 1341 words

-1Illiterate
"No!Don't jump!",I screamed as I ran up to him.He looked back at me slowly,with wide eyes as if he never imagined for me to show up.
"You actually came...",he whispered.
"You can't jump!You can't leave me!",I screamed at him,unable to control the sobs that left my mouth.
He gave a small smile,tears of his own flowing from his eyes.
"I guess it's the end...",he murmured.
"No!It is not the end!You cannot jump!",I screamed.
"Why would you care?!I thought I didn't exist to you anymore.",he said.
"You still do!You are the most important person to me in my life.I...I love you!!",I screamed with all my might.
Time had seemed to freeze,yet I could not stop him from falling forward.
Everything had happened fast by then...


It all started a couple months back,when it was the last year of scool.I was on my last year,and feeling happy.
Yet,there was something I wanted a lot before the year had ended and I had graduated.Something people would think didn't exist,or they simply would throw away.
Love.

Her POV



I entered the classroom smiling,as I caught the eyes of my friends.
"Kailee!",they all shouted.I laughed at how excited they had gotten.
"Hey,guys.",I said walking up to them.
Suddenly,the intercom came on.
"Bill Nights,please report to the office.Bill Nights,please report to the office.",the woman announced.
The name just sent chills down my spine,and always did when I heard his name ever since I had first saw him.
He looked emo,but wasn;t.Or at least that's what he said.
He always wore some bggy jeans with some short sleevd shirt and either converse or nikes.Always had some fingerless glove on one hand and alot of spikey bracelets on his wrists.His nails were painted black,and he wore this god,big ring on his finger.He wore dark,black eyeshadow,and had this piercing on his left eyebrown.
The wierdest thing of him was his hair.It was long,and spikey,with a bang that covered his right eye.
He just looked crazy.
"That guy is so wierd.",one of my friends,Shaunee,said.
"Well,true,but they say he is like super smar.",my other friend,Baily,said.
"I think he's kind of cute.",Rachel said,another friend.
"Ew!Gosh,Rachel!",Shaunee said.
They got to their conversation of the...Bill guy and I just stood there silently looking down.
Suddenly,the entire class went dead silent.
I knew what that meant.
Bill Nights was in the classroom.
I turned quickly,with wide eyes as he walked in through the door,an emotionless face on.
His hair was the usual,long and spiked with a bang.He wore baggy jeans with red and black nikes and a black short sleeved hirt with a huge red skull on it.He had one fingerless gllove on his right hand,a spikey bracelet on each wrist,nd the same dark eyeshadowy make up.Along with the gold ring,and black nails.
I shivered,as I held my books tighter.
He past by me to his seat,making me feel all tingly.
The class had started to whisper and soon talk louder,along with my friends,as I just stood there.
"Kailee.",I heard Baily say.I turned quickly.
"Yeah?",I asked.
"What's wrong.You're like a total freak just standing there.Sit down.",Baily said.I nodded and sat myself in the middle of them,as they continued their now hushed conversation of Bill.
I couldn't help but look back at him.Just for a itsy bitsy small second.
He was looking at his phone as he pressed digits.
"Alright,class!New project!",the teacher said.The class groaned,me smiling because I personally liked working.Kept me busy from the horrible family that waited at home everyday of my life.
"We get to pick our partners,right?",Shaunee asked.
"Sorry,but no.You will take slips out of the bucket I am holding.",he said,as we noticed the bucket in his hand.Everybody once again groaned.
He split us in half in the clssroom.I was at one half,while my friends were at the othe rhalf.Hopefully I got one of them.
I watched as my half had to pick first.Some got frowns,some had smiles,and other breatehd out sighs of relief.
Must be because they thought they would get Bill.
Hmm,now I guess I kind of feel sad for the guy.
"Here,you go,Kailee.",my teacher,Mr.Dooling,said.I nodded and reached into the bucket with a smile.
I grabbed the paper and unfolded it with a smile.
Bill
My eyes widened in pure horror.
OK!I didn't feel this sorry for the guy!
My head went up,a smy eyes searched for the monster.There he was looking out the window boredly as he leane don the wall.
Yet,it was wierd.
I eased my face expression immediately and stared as he stared at the window.
I couldn't but think...he was kind of...beautiful.
"Alright,now you will each read out the person you picked out.",Mr.Dooling said.
"Frank...Natalie...Shaunee...Baily...Nathan...Rachel...",I watched in silence as they each went one by onecalling out the name of their partners.
Soon,it ended to me.
"Kailee,your partners name please.",Mr.Dooling said.I bit my lip and took a deep breath.
"B-bill.",I whispered.
"I'm sorry,what?",Mr.Dooling asked.
"B-Bill.",Iwhispered once more.
"Kailee,I ca-"
"Bill!",I yelled out,then slapping my hand over my mouth with wide eyes.My eyes went from Mr.Dooling,to the shocked classroom,then last to Bill.
He stared at me now,his eyes just boring into mine.
"Alright,now everybody,grab your things and go sit by your partners.",Mr.Dooling said smiling the dumb idiot he was.
"Good luck ith the freak,Kailee.",Shaunee whispered,then running to ehr partner.I took a deep breath as I grabed my stuff,and made my way to the back by the window,where Bill sat down with his eyes closed.
I stood there staring at him,my teeth just biting the flesh off of my lip.
Yet,I seemd to relax for a moment as I stared at him closely.
He...there was that beatiful face again.The one that said clearly that he could not give a care less of wha happened around him and just walk with head held high and proud and strong...and like a god.
"You gonna keep staring or sit down?",he suddnely asked,his deep and husky voice very emotionless.My eyes widened and I sat down quickly,looking away.
Wow,he must have powers or something.
"Don't start spreading rumors of me having powers all of a sudden too.",he said.
What the!!Is he some mind reader???
"Alright,class.You are going to work together,and act as a different way each.If partners are girl and girl,you will act as sisters and examine eachother.If you are boy and boy,you will act as brothers and again examine eachother.No,if you are boy and girl...you will act as if dating and examine eachother.",Mr.Dooling said.
My eyes almost popped out of my dead when he said the last part.Girlfriend and Boyfriend...
Me and Bill...Dating...Has the world gone madand sent me to hell??!!
Suddenly,a ghosty feeling of somebody stabbing came suddenly,and I could tell that he wa sstaring at me.
With his dark,and menacing eyes that pierced anybody he glared at.
It was said that if somebody tried to fight hm,all he needed was his eyes,and they were beatan down in lass than half a second.
What if he tried it on me??
"Aw,crap...",I murmured.
Sign up to rate and review this story