Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Last House On The Right PART 3

by XxSystemOfADownXx 0 reviews

HOW DO YOU WAKE LADY GAGA UP? YOU POKE HER FACE!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-28 - Updated: 2010-02-28 - 238 words

-1TrainWreck
"Please Help me!" Screamed Paige from the motel window. " BANG BANG BANG(ONOMETAPIA! THANKS MRS. DONNELLY) Frank was trying to break the door down.

When he did he pushed Paige down and slamed her head against the toilett.

Frank walked back out. "Paige is taking a nap she'll be okay." Frank walked up to me. " I hate cell phones!." Said Frank going in my pant pocket and taking my cell out an throwing it on the floor. He lightly stepped on it. It didn't break. He stepped on it again. Nothing. "FUCK!COULD I GET SOME FUCKIN HEP." Screamed Frank. Justin just sat on the bed and watched like a crab.

------------------------------------

We were kidnapped. They had stolen my car and now we were driving away from the lake.

Frank was groping Paige, while the women was sexually touching me.

"Where to Frank?" Asked the driver, Buchanan. "Uh I think you might take a left? or is that right-" "You go Left." I said. "I have been coming here every year since I was a child."


"You know I think ther might be a hope for Ray, What do you guys think?" Said the women who was named Gretchen while squezzing me.

"I think she has been a good custamor ever since the motel." Said Buchanan.
Paige gave a little cry.

Then I saw the car lighter so I grabbed it and put it to Gretchens nerdy face.
Sign up to rate and review this story