Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelist Within

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelist Within

by DeidaraKing919 0 reviews

Your just a regular 15 smart (but still popular)teenager in tell u finally become a duelist (with powerful cards I made up).U learn your a natural duelist.Extra info-your a BOY. Your name is Christ...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-02-28 - Updated: 2010-02-28 - 298 words

-1TrainWreck
Your house in the morning monday
Yo Chris wake your ass up it's almost time for the first day of school!"your 13 year old brother snarled.'SHUT THE FUCK UP Keith'.'I wonder what my friends are gonna think about how i've changed'you think.So you put on your black tank top to show off your fairly large muscels.You also put on your(almost half a size to big)black jeans black socks and black and silver jordans.You eat breakfest grab your all your cards and you your friends and kieth pack up and get on the flight to duel academy.You Kieth and your friends chat and eat intel you make it to duel academy."There it is.Duel academy"exclaimed Derrick.
In the written test your entire group all got 100% which means your all Obelisk Blue. Well not exacly there's still the dueling part.You face the one and only ZANE!

Towards the end of the duel

Zane has his Ultimate Cyber Dragon and you have your Fierce King Tigrex(4800atk. 4200def.) and your Dark Gypceros(4250atk. 4000def.).
You 2700lp. Zane4500lp.
'Now Zane it's over Tigrex and Gypceros FUSION ATTAAACK!' "NNNNNOOOOOOOOO"
"The winner and Obelisk Blue leader Cristopher Kingly" CHEERSYou all became Obelisk.You go to your enormous room.A while later you are visited by Alexis Rhodes(who also has a crush on you)."Um h-h-hello mr. Cristopher and w-welcome
t-t-to Obelisk Blue." 'Oh hi you should just call Chris and thanks' "Ok Chris". "Derrick Spence and Chris Kingly report to the stadium for a tag team duel versus Zane and Chazz and the winners will advance to the next round in the duel academy tag team championship tournament." 'Well I guess I'll be seeing you around Alexis.'
"Bye."
Sign up to rate and review this story