Categories > Original > Romance

Hawaiian Island Love!!

by pume19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-03-12 - Updated: 2010-03-13 - 1590 words

0Unrated
The day I met him, I knew I was going to be with him for the rest of my life. But I wasn't sure if he was in love with me the same way I was with him......

I just turned 16 and my friends were threwing me this huge party at the beach park in Kailua.
Their idiots sometimes, I didn't need all of this.
Just stay at home with them would have been fine but noo they have to have a big family party for me.
That's how it was a lot in Hawaii big luau's and everything.
We we're doing this all at Kailua beach park, the place to be to have parties.
I'm Traci-Alyssa Aloha Pumehana Au and I'm a Hawaiian girl that is white as well. I live in Hawaii O'ahu city Kailua haha.
I've been here my whole life and is a very good kid well sometimes haha.
I'm not a goody goody girl, I'm not girly, and I'm not the best at trying to be girly.
I'm a big tomboy, I wear girly clothes but still act like a boy.
I have choke (lots) boy friends (guy friends not really boyfriends) but I have a lot of girl friends too. I'm bisexual and all my friends and family are happy with it, they don't care as long as I'm happy.
I was glad to hear it, I've had my crazy times with girls at house parties and ya...O//.//o that's as far as I'm going.
I'm not the skinny type at all, but I am thin not so thin you can see my bones but ya.
I'm really lazy and smart but when I'm not in the mood to do work I get really bad grades in school which is a lot.
I'm really friendly but very shy when I meet new people, especially around new guys that are totally hotties.
Girls not so much I go straight to flirting that's just me.
I have long layered dark light brown hair with golden strans.
My eyes are a light brown in light and dark in the dark hehe.
I'm more white looking then tan, but I'm getting a lot of sun today on my birthday.
Last last week I got some tattoos my mom said it was okay and got my dad to let me get them since I was doing so good in school.
I have the Hawaiian Islands on my right shoulder, a huge tiger shark from my thigh to my chest going on my left side it goes from my chest to my back and up my left shoulder it's so cool!
On my right side is my middle name going down in a line in awesome letters, with flowers around my name as well.
After that my mom took me to get my lip pierced, I got snake bites it looked awesome on me. That's all I could get my mom (Kathy) told me if I got anymore my lip rings are being ripped out.
Ya my parents are so up tight on this.
Well enough of tell you guys about me cause well I'm done here we go!!!

"Traci if you don't hurry up we're going to miss your own damn party!!" My friend Ava yelled at me. Ava Chu one of my good girl friend. She's an Asian girl with pretty black hair light skin and brown eyes, and very skinny.
"Okay I'm getting ready damnit shut up and let me put my damn board shorts on!!!" I yelled back threw my door.
I was wearing black and green board shorts with a bathing suit top that was black and green too. My friend Adrienne got me it, she's a dumbass. But I really like it. I threw on a plain white shirt, and grabbed my keys grabbing Ava's hand and running down stairs. My parents left to go set up, they should be done by now.
"I have a surprise for you at the beach!!" Ava said getting in the truck.
"It better not be some stupid boy again!" I said turning on the truck.
"Awww how did you know?" She asked whining.
"Stop that I hate when you whine! And Ava come on I know you better than you know yourself, boys are your thing!!" I said driving out of the parking lot.
"So what?! Well he's really cute and he likes anime and stuff like us. And the best part he's bi like you and Adrienne.!!" She said crossing her arms and smiling.
"Ava what is it with you and trying to fine me guys, this pisses me off sometimes you know?!" I sighed as I turned into the parking lot at the beach park.
"Whatever he's in college too, and he saw your pic and though you were cute." She squealed getting out of the truck.
"An older guy hmmm?!" I said thoughtfully.
"See I know your into the older guy type and he's really sweet, give him a chance Traci come on! He is my cousin after all!" She said grabbing the cooler.
"Fine fine I give up! Your an ass you know that! A stubborn one in fact!" I said rolling my eyes and grabbing the ice bags.
We walked to the pavilions and everyone was their finishing setting up.
"Sorry we're late the birthday girl doesn't know how to wake up."Ava said laughing with everyone else.
"Ahh shut up Ava!" I yelled at her and putting the ice in the other coolers.
"Hey mom where's Kris them?" I asked looking around for them.
"They should be here soon!" I heard my mom say.
My sister Kristina Chong, we look alike well that's what people keep saying.
She was 25 and had a family, this was the first time since I last saw them.
They moved to Florida last year in February 18, 2010. Now it's January 18, 2011 my birthday.
They live on base and just moved back here last week but I was so busy plainning for the party so I didn't get to see them.
She has two sons, Mo'o my first nephew and my good buddy.
He's 3 now and so cute. Elua is the second one. He so cute and chubby, he's got a big head so cute tho.
"TRACI!!!" I heard someone yell.
I turned around to see Mo'o running to me. I couldn't help but cry, I've missed him so much.
I ran towards him picking him up and hugging him.
I gave him honi honi (kiss) and he pinched my cheeks saying "Cheeky Cheekys!" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
I put him down and walk to my sister and hugged her tight and after that I got a slap in the head. "Ouch what the hell was that for?!" I yelled rubbing my head.
"That's for buying things with your iPod when you weren't supposed to." She said walking to the table.

I stuck my tongue out at her and mocked her.
"I said I was sorry gosh! If you only came here to slap me you can wait till we get home damn!" I said sitting on a chair.
Everyone started to laugh.
"Hey it's not funny she had a damn ring on! So shut up!" I yelled at everyone but to only get another slap across my head from my mom.
"Ouch! You know this is my day damnit leave me alone!" I yelled hiding my head and laughing. After awhile everyone was here, My family all my friends and their families.
Well they are all Ohana to me (family) and I knew all my friends parents and my parents knew them too. I saw Ava's family walk up, and there was a hottie with them.
"That must be Ava's cousin. He doesn't look Asian like her!" I thought to myself.
I got up and walked over to them.
"Hey Anty Uncle, Mahalo for coming!" I said hugging them and smiling.
"Traci dear we wouldn't miss our draughter's best friend birthday and your like one of our own kids!" Anty Lulu said. I smiled brightly.
"Thank you!" Was all I could say cause their so kind to me.
"Oh how rude of me, This is our nephew Kaleo Mitchell. Kaleo this is Traci the birthday girl!" Anty Lulu pointed to me.
I smiled and waved.
"Hi thanks for coming hope we can get along well!" I said hugging him.
"He smelt so good, like sweetness." I thought to myself as I pulled away.
"Thank you for letting me come!" He said smiling.
God his smile was a turn on, his light skin. He was a god sent from above.
"Mom Dad Kaleo!! Finally what took so long?" Ava's voice popped out of no where.
"Sorry we had to pick up your cousin from the airport!" Anty said hitting Ava in the head playfully. "Hey Kaleo, how are you?" Ava asked hugging him.
I showed Anty Lulu and Uncle Carl where to sit!
"Here you go their making the food now, it should be done soon." I said smiling at them.
Kaleo was hot he had black dyed hair, a lip ring kinda dark brown eyes.
I wanted to do everything to that boy, he made me think naughty.....
***********************
So here's my newest one! I hope you guys love it or like it!
This is kinda real and happened or happening. Lol.
So be more trm idk yet! Well Peace Love Skeet and Cheese to my
Lovers Haters and Masterbaters!!! haha Mahalo for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story