Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Spoon Is To Big! AND I like Rusty Spoons

by XxSystemOfADownXx 4 reviews

"My spoon is to big!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-03-17 - Updated: 2010-03-17 - 240 words

1Funny
MY SPOON IS TO BIG!

"My spoon is to big!" said Gerard holding a giant spoon and looking at a bowl of mush.

"MY spoon IS TO BIG." He reapted.

"MY SPOON IS TO BIG!" He yelled. Suddanly Willy, dressedin a banana costume walked in.

"I am a banana." The Willy said.

WATCH REJECTED CARTOONS FOR THE FAMILY LEARNING CHANNEL! IS SO FUNNY EVEN WHEN SOBER!

Part 2

Gerard stood in the middle of nowhere, talking to him self.

"Hello." He said

"I like rusty spoons, I like to touche them." Gerard said, pulling out a rusty spoon and touching them.

"The feeling of rust against my fingers is almost orgazmic!"

"I must find the perfect spoon." Said Gerard going up to a house off in the distance.

He rung the doorbell and a child came out.

"Hello there, young child. I'm here to enquire about your rusty spoons."

The child screamed and moved away from the door to let Gerard in.

Gerard walked in the house and went to the door that the child was standing in front of

"Might I ask where you keep the rusty spoons?" Asked Gerard.

The child screamed again.

"I see. Then I must leave. But first, I'd like to caress this rusty kettle." Said Gerard walking up to the table that the kettle was standing on.

Gerard Caressed it. THE END

__________________

PLEASE WATCH REJECTED CARTOONS FOR THE LEARNING CHANNEL AND SALAD FINGERS, THANK YOU.
Sign up to rate and review this story