Categories > Celebrities > Eminem > One Boy, One Girl

Chapter 24

by Bobina1937 0 reviews

Category: Eminem - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-17 - Updated: 2010-03-18 - 2365 words

0Unrated
“Good morning,” you said with a fake smile.
“Um…could you explain this?” Brandy asks.
“We fell asleep,” Marshall say as if she stupid.
“Yeah ok,” she doubted walking away quickly. Wayne walked in the room and stared at you two.
“Hello,” Wayne said.
“Hey,” you and Marshall both said at the same time.
“Well off to school,” Wayne says walking out the door. The door slams shut… you look up and see Keith standing there fuming.
“Well I came here to talk to you but by the looks of it…Im not wanted,” Keith says. You don’t reply, you don’t know what to say. “So Im just gonna get my things and go,” he says. You watch him gather his things then he walks out of the house shutting the door gently. You let out a sigh then look down at your lap.
“Are you ok?” Marshall asks.
“I don’t know how to react,” you mumble.
“You still have feelings for him don’t you?” Marshall asks softly. You sigh.
“Well duh I dated him for about three years,” you tell him as if hes stupid.
“Who do you have more feelings for, me or him?” Marshall questions.
“My feelings for you never went away even though I fell in love with Keith. So we’re just gonna have to wait and see,” you explain while looking down at the floor. He sighs.
“Well Im not giving up on you, I need you in my life,” he says. You don’t respond you just stare down at the floor, tears start to poor from your eyes. Marshall pulls you into a hug; you let your body go limp in his arms as you rest your head on his chest. He sighs while rubbing your back.
(((LATER>>>>)))
“Hey!” Marshall bursts out randomly. You look over at him funny. “We should go to Detroit and party!” he announced.
“Umm excuse me?” you ask looking at him like what the fuck?
“What? We need it. We could use some fun,” he explains.
“Yeah, two depressed people having a party…how is that fun?” you question in a mono tone, remembering Keith.
“Alcohol makes you do weird things,” he smiles. “And my friends got some good shit too,” he says with a devilish smile.
“Shit? I’ve never done drugs in my life…” you say not really wanting to even try the drugs.
“You don’t have to do drugs,” he says. “You can just drink,” he says trying to convince you to go with him. You think about it for a bit…
“LETS DO IT!” you yell jumping from the couch and quickly running into the kitchen like a crazy person. You find a pen and paper…you write Brandy a note telling her that you’re gonna go away for a while and you’d call her later. When you go back into the living room, Marshall is on the phone talking about a plane…he’s pacing around the room.
“Yo Bizzy! Call the others, party at my house! Meet us at Gilbert’s Lodge,” he says… “Lily,” he mumbles. “Shut the fuck up,” Marshall yells into the phone. “Just hurry the fuck up,” he yells then hangs up the phone shortly after.
GILBERT’S>>>
You arrive at Gilbert’s around 1pm. “Yo Em, over here!” a fat guy yells from across the parking lot by the Gilbert’s Lodge sign. There’s three other’s standing there, you know they’re from D12 but you don’t know any of their names.
“This your girl?” one of the guys asks. Marshall looks over at you.
“Its complicated,” Marshall mumbles while looking downing down at the ground. You sigh, knowing that he wants you so bad but you’re undecided…it makes you somewhat even more depressed than you already are.
“She’s hot man, looks like you’re missin out,” one other guy says.
“Shut up,” Marshall says though is teeth as if you weren’t supposed to hear it. You sigh loudly while leaning against the sign. “Where the fuck is Swift?” Marshall asks getting impatient.
“He be here, he pickin up Dre and them,” the fat guy says.
“Hey!” you yell. Everyone looks at you. “Tell me your names!” you demand. They introduce themselves…
“Who’s ‘them’?” Marshall asks confused.
“Dre, Royce, Lloyd Banks, Obie, and Tony Yayo,” Bizzy says. Marshall nods in understanding. “Oh…and I called Paul, he’ll be sending your bus for us,” he ads.
“Good,” Marshall says while lookin down at the ground kicking some mud around.
“What the fuck?” you whisper to yourself. Marshall looks at you.
“What?” Marshall asks. You shake your head as in never mind. The others arrive, you introduced to them. Then Marshall’s bus comes… you all hop on. By the time you get on all the space seems to be gone. You stare…Marshall motions you to come over by him, he calls a dude to come pick up the cars.
“Hey who has the shit!?” Marshall yells.
“Hold up!“ Bizzy yells standing up and walking towards Marshall. He reaches in his pockets… “No, not that…no…fuck, where is it?… oh!” he mumbles. He pulls out a shit load of weed. Marshall stares at it like he was expecting something else. Suddenly he grabs it, pulling it out of Bizzy’s hand like some psycho animal. “Oh here,” Bizzy says handing Marshall some paper. Marshall and the others each roll up a blunt. Soon after the whole bus smells like weed. You stare at Marshall smoking his blunt.
“Wanna try it?” Marshall asks holing it out to you. You stare at it for a second.
“Umm… I… sure,” you say slowly taking it form his hand. You take a puff, and immediately choke on it. Marshall slightly laughs as he takes the blunt from you. “I no like,” you say.
“I got other shit,” Bizzy says emptying his pockets on the table in front of you, him, Marshall, Swift and Kon Artis.
“Holy fuck shit!” Marshall yells staring at all the pills. “Where did you get this shit?” Marshall asks pointing to the pills and looking over at Bizzy.
“I have my ways,” Bizzy smiled. Marshall looks back at the drugs.
“Valium and …,” he says. (There’s a shitload)
“I don’t know what the white one is,” Bizzy says looking at it. Marshall shrugs, and then shoves the bags in his pocket.
You pull up to the liquor store. “Lily, go first,” Marshall demands handing you a wad of cash. You stare at him.
“Why me?” you whine.
“Just cause you’re a woman, they’ll like you,” he smirks.
“Fine,” you mutter and head off the bus and into the liquor store. You go down an aisle looking for something interesting. You grab a bottle of Bacardi Raz, UV Blue, Louix XIII, and Grey Goose. You head over to the cash register. The older mad looks at you funny as you set the four bottles on the counter.
“Party?” he questions.
“No, just for the week…” you lie handing him your ID and the money. He nods as he checks out your liquor. You get back on the bus…
“What you get?” Marshall asks looking in the bag.
“Well read,” you say to him. He smiles at the bottles.
“Ok, my turn…” Marshall says getting of the bus.
MARSHALL POV>>>
You go over to an aisle and grab, Hypnotic, Henny and 40oz. You head to the register, and the old guy looks at you with a sly look on his face. “What are you having a party or something?” he asks.
“No,” you lie.
“Well I can’t let you buy all that…” he says.
“You can’t tell me no,” you say annoyed at the man.
“Yes I can,” he says. “You smell like weed,” he mutters. You give him a dirty look.
“You can’t say no to me. Do you know who I am?” you question him.
“…No?” the man says.
“Does Eminem ring a bell?” you ask. He shakes his head; you look at him like what the fuck. “How do you not know?” you question confused.
“Im old,” he mumbles checking out just two of the bottles.
“The third one,” you demand. You have this angry look on your face, he looks at you a bit scared as he checks out the third bottle. You pay him then walk back to the bus…
LILY POV>>>
Finally you get all the alcohol: Patron, Vodka, Hypnotic, Henny, 40oz, Bacardi Raz, UV Blue, Louix XIII, Grey Goose, Tequila, Brandy, Gin, Margaritas’, Beer, Champagne, Smirnoff, Mikes Hard Lemonade, and Cherry Bombs. (lol have fun) It was Bizzy’s turn to go get all the pop now… He comes back about 8 minutes later. “I was bout to go help yo ass, what took so long?” Dre asks setting down his Smirnoff, you all had one Smirnoff already.
“I got a lot of pop,” he laughs. He pretty much got 5 bottles of each: Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Coke, Sprite, and Volt. He also got some Monster, and some Bawls you quickly grab a Monster can.
“Holy fuck,” Tony says. Marshall starts to giggle, then crack up laughing.
“What the fuck did you do? Did you buy out the whole damn store?” Kuniva asks.
“Pretty much,” Bizzy giggled.
“We got to go to store now,” Marshall said in a childish Asian accent. You giggled. As you approached the store you all ended up popin 2 of them mysterious white pills. You get to the store; everyone and I mean everyone stares at you guys. Marshall and Dre start giving people dirty looks as he grabs a cart, you grab one too and so does Royce.
“What should we get?” Marshall asks walking through the store like an idiot.
“Doritos and Cheetos!!!” Swift yells jumping up and down pointing to them.
“Get them then nigga!” Kuniva yells shoving into the shelf.
“We need canie,” you say…
“What the fuck is canie?” Marshall says.
“Canie!” you yell like a child running towards the candy aisle. He looks at you funny, as you stand there with a grin on your face pondering what to get. After a while you grab, 3 Musketeer’s, Jolly Ranches, Sour Patch Kids, M&Ms, 62 Lollipops, Butterfingers, Reese’s, Twix, Starbursts, and Snickers. “Look, I got M&Ms cause your name is Eminem,” you burst out laughing your ass off as you shove a huge bag of M&M’s in his face.
“Ohhh pretty colors!” Marshall says petting the bag. You giggle.
“We have to have apple pie cause it’s yummy,” Bizzy says intensely as he grabs 2 apple pies. Swift and Kuniva come over with the kart they got 4 bags of Cheetos and 5 bags of Doritos. Bizzy sets the pies in Kuniva’s cart.
“Can we get Vitamin Water?” you ask Marshall like and innocent child.
“Umm are we even going to drink it?” Marshall asks rudely.
“Sometime,” you giggle then run over grabbing a 24 pack of the water.
“We need, eggs, steak, lemons, rice, Sun Chips, cheese, cookies, sushi and butter,” Lloyd Banks lists off the top of his head.
“Have fun with that,” you say as he runs off with no cart. “Ooh ooh ooh!!!” you shout pointing at the Pocky.
“Pocky?” Swift sounds out. You nod with a smile on your face. You grab the whole shelf of Strawberry Pocky, which are about 25 boxes. You throw it in your cart.
“Pepperoni!” Marshall giggles as he quickly walks over to the pepperoni; he grabs a whole box full and sets it gently in your cart.
“We should get 10 flowers,” Kon Artis whispers right in your ear.
“Flours?” you question moving away from him.
“Flours,” he says pointing to flower… you give him a funny look, you don’t understand why he called it flours when its flour. He grabs the flour and puts it in the cart.
“Ok, I just thought of another list of shit we need!” Royce says. “Cupcakes, ho ho’s, dill pickle chips, mustard, bologna., ice cream, scones, lunch meat, Funyons, chips and salsa, spray cheese, cheesecake, olives, mushrooms, Oreos, bananas, pickles, cream cheese, cheese balls, 5 tins of popcorn, 6 watermelons, marshmallows, and some rotisserie chicken, oh and 1 orange” Royce says listing the items with his fingers.
“Shit! Did you just think of all that off the top of your head?” Tony asks.
“No, I made the list in my head nigga,” Royce explains, he then runs off in search of the items.
“We need this too!” Marshall says holding up a huge bag of potatoes. He places the potatoes in your cart. You head up to the register with a cart full of shit. You place all your things on the conveyer belt as there is space.
“What you baking?” the young lady at the register asks.
“Nothing,” Marshall says trying not to laugh. She gives him a funny look.
“We gonna stash it for later,” you say trying not to make Marshall look stupid. You end up spending almost 600 dollars at Sam’s Club. You pile the food in the back of the bus; it takes up the whole back seat and almost half the floor. You all had to squish in the middle of the bus; you sat on Marshall’s lap. Royce and Lloyd Banks sat on the table, Bizzy on the floor along with Dre and Swift…the rest got to sit on seats. Kuniva made drinks for everyone for the ride to Target. He made everyone a Bacardi Raz with Sprite, they were strong too.
“Oh fuck,” you say taking a drink.
“Too strong?” Marshall asks.
“Just a bit,” you say, he grabs it from you and takes a sip.
“Fuck Kuniva, why did you give her such a strong drink?” Marshall asks irritated. Kuniva shrugs. “Take mine its not as strong,” Marshall continues. You take a sip. “Better?” he questions, you nod your head while clutching the glass. You have a few drinks before you arrive at Target.
“Everyone try to act cool,” Marshall slurs as you walk towards the store….
Sign up to rate and review this story