Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Lies

by aerosmith14 1 review

"Anybody could walk in any minute and bust Joe for..."

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-03-17 - Updated: 2010-03-18 - 761 words - Complete

1Exciting
It's been past a week and Joe and Cyrinda weren't getting along. They argued day and night. Well, They argued when the kids weren't around. It was the summer and school was over, of course they'd want to go out and hang out with their friends. At night, They would argue when the kids were asleep. Cyrinda wasn't acting herself. She'd talk to herself, and dance when there was no music. Joe tried getting her to tell him what exactly was wrong with her, but she would tell him she's fine. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. All their arguments would be about the shooting.
“Look Joe” She said in an angry tone “Nothing is wrong with me. I'm okay. Quit asking!”
“I'm not going to quit until you actually tell me.”
“Why do you keep asking? Does it even matter to you?”
“Yes it does!”
She scoffed and walked out of the bedroom.
“Where are you going?” He yelled
“To the guest room.” She yelled back.
Joe got up from the bed and ran his hand through his hair. He was beginning to get frustrated with her. He quietly dressed and crept down the stairs. He grabbed the car keys and went out to the garage and got inside his car.

Gas Station
Joe walked up to the counter and asked for a pack of cigarettes.
“Hold on...” He turned around and walked to where the drinks were at. Thinking twice, He decided to buy a beer.
This won't hurt anybody He thought to himself while walking back to the counter.
“Pabst Blue Ribbon?” The cashier asked and then said to Joe “You have a great taste in beer!”
“Thanks” Joe nervously said. Anybody could walk in any minute and bust Joe for buying beer. The cashier didn't know who Joe was because by then he would've asked for an autograph or picture.
“Here you go” The cashier said “That'll be 9 dollars and 15 cents”
Joe handed him a 10 dollar bill and told the cashier to keep the change.
“Are you sure? Okay.” The cashier stuck the 10 dollar bill in the cash register and smiled at Joe “Have a great night!”
“You too” Joe said and quickly walked out of the gas station and to his car.
I'll stop drinking and doing drugs for you and the baby
He sighed and drove back home. When he got home, He sat in the car.
“Jeez...” He said under his breath and opened his beer.
He looked around to make sure none was around before he drank the beer...

Joe walked back inside the house and went straight to the bedroom. He was not expecting Cyrinda to be there in bed.
“What are you doing here?” She grumbled.
“I think the question is, What are you doing here?”
“I was sleeping”
“Look” He sighed “I'm tired and I want to go to sleep, So don't talk to me.” He took off his shirt and shoes and climbed in bed.
“You are gonna go to sleep in your jeans?”
“Yeah. So?”
“Is that... Joe were you drinking?” She sat up.
“No” He lied.
She sighed and ran her hand through her hair.
“What ever happened to “I'll stop drinking for you and the baby”?”
“Things change.”
“Oh so that's your answer?”
“Yeah!”
“God damn it Joe, How could you? Now what? Are you smoking pot and doing cocaine now?”
“No.”
“I swear to god, If you are lying to me... I'll leave you and I will take the kids!”
“I hope your not serious”
“Joe, I'm dead serious”
“It's not like I went out and cheated on you!”
“Joe you lied to me. You said you would stop drinking.”
“I did. I said that after Kourtney was born, but you've been stressing me out lately and-”
“Stressing you out?!” She interrupted “I can't believe what I just heard! Do you know how stressed out I got when you would go out and tour with the band after Kourtney was born? I stayed home, took care of Kourtney and I would always think that you were out, doing more drugs and fucking around with other girls. Guys would tell their wives that, but things would always change at the last minute.”
“Oh really? Well in that case I a-”
“Don't say it. You should go sleep in the guest room tonight” She said quietly “I don't even want to see you right now” She turned to her side.
He got out of the bed and walked down the hall to the guest room..
Sign up to rate and review this story