Categories > Books > Harry Potter > 10 TIPS THAT YOUR DARK LORD IS OR HAS GONE INSANE

10 TIPS THAT YOUR DARK LORD IS OR HAS GONE INSANE

by ElizabethSpiegel

Just what the title says...it's part of a series I came up with on an odd day....if nothing else it should make you laugh.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Voldemort - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-20 - Updated: 2006-04-20 - 270 words - Complete

?Blocked
We have a special for all deatheaters today, this article is free to you, please show dark mark before reaching for copy.

Thank you and please have an unpleasant evening.


10 TIPS THAT YOUR DARK LORD IS OR HAS GONE INSANE


1. He hits you with 'crucio' anytime, anywhere, anyplace, for no specific reason. Just for the fucking fun of it.

2. He talks to himself, or his pet snake (possible snake lover, if so how big can his dick really be?), more than he talks to (Or fucks) his followers.

3. He gets turned on at the sight of his followers either being tortured, or dying for his cause. Sometimes openly masturbating at the sight.

4. He has only one true enemy....that he made while the enemy was less than 3 years of age. Yet has images of raping said enemy.

5. He takes pleasure from laughing for no reason, and scaring anyone in his vicinity. (Not just mental pleasure..hint hint)

6. He listens to music, like 'I'm a Barbie girl.' and makes you all sing along with him...with him as Barbie, taking off his clothes.

7. His throne is made of the bones of those that would stand against him. Along with jars with their reproductive organs next to it.

8. His snake eats better than he does. (NOT just food either)

9. An old man has stopped him from taking over the world more than once. As well as appearing a few times in his fantasies of rape and romance.

10. He still hasn't given up after all the SHIT he has been though. And he still won't admit that he is gay and into beastality.
Sign up to rate and review this story