Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Photograph

Evil Little Ring

by Disenchantedxo 7 reviews

a very pissed off Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-19 - Updated: 2010-03-19 - 1367 words

5Ambiance
Heyyyy guys :) it's been a while again, but here is the next chapter! I can't thank you all enough at the ratings and reviews you take the time to do, it really does encourage me to write more :) Oooh and i forgot to put this in the last chapter, you know Emily's big brother in the story? In the last chapter he explained he was in a band called framing hanely, and well i highly advise you guys to give em' a listen... they are awesome! plus you get to see what Nixon really looks like, and he is HOT btw! lolz... Just type 'Framing Hanley' into youtube and you should be able to get some of their music there :) anyways... read on! x




Gerard’s POV







Instead of shaking her hand, I held it tightly in mine and whispered, “Holy shit…” As my eyes travelled up and down her I felt my heart race. Her long dark hair, thin pink lips, bright hazel eyes... Physically she hadn’t changed much, but there was something in her eyes that was different. They seemed sad and longing, though it was hard to see amongst the shocked expression on her face.

“Gee?!” She asked with wide eyes. Fuck I couldn’t believe this was happening, we’d only arrived in Dallas a couple of hours ago and I’d already bumped into her. I secretly hoped to god this would happen, but I never actually thought it would. “Fuck! Is it really…? When did you…? What the fuck?!” She mumbled quickly and gripped my hand tightly. I laughed watching her confused face as she stared at the other girl who’d been shaking hands with Ray. “Jesus Christ Emily!”

The girl Emily raised an eyebrow at Charlotte, “What the hell did I do?”

“You never told me that he…” Charlotte trailed off pointing at me and thought of something to say. “He’s…”

“Gerard Way, the lead singer of the band… Your point is?” Emily asked in a bored tone. I couldn’t help but laugh silently at the scene before me.

“I can’t believe it’s you… Seriously?!” She looked at me for reassurance. I nodded and grinned at her. Before I even had time to react, she flung her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist, remembering the warm feeling of her close to me. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and I could see the guys and Emily staring at us questioningly. When she pulled back I almost felt empty again.

“Gerard Way… I never thought I’d see you again.” She said looking into my eyes longingly and she glanced behind my shoulder at Mikey. “Holy shit! Mikey?!” She exclaimed before running over to him and embracing him like she had with me.

“Hey Charlotte, miss me?” He said grinning when she eventually released him.

“Fuck yeah I missed you! I missed you both.” She looked back at me and smiled brightly. God how much I’d missed that smile. I felt a twitch in my pants from just looking at her.

“Okay you guys, cut the crap… Will one of you please tell the rest of us what the hell just happened?” Frank said raising his hands in the air. I scanned all of their shocked, confused expressions and looked at Mikey and Charlotte for an explanation. And all of a sudden I just couldn’t help it, I started to laugh hysterically and I was soon joined by Charlotte and Mikey. I laughed so much it hurt inside and I tried to stop, but just seeing the rest of the confused faces around me made me laugh harder.

Eventually though, we did manage to stop and calm down. “It’s a long story…” I said sitting down on the armchair behind the door. Bob came forward and raised an eyebrow at me.

“Gerard we’ve got an hour before the concert, I think we have plenty of time.” He stated and nodded for me to start explaining. I sighed heavily and a slight grin formed on my lips as I thought back to those memories that lay clear in my head.

“Well basically, Charlotte, Mikey and I grew up together in Dallas… and we haven’t seen Charlotte since we left for Jersey.” I said and noticed the rest of them had sat down around me. I felt like I was telling a bunch of three year olds a fairytale story. “And um… that’s all really…” I trailed off, knowing there was more to tell.

“Nah uh Gee! You missed out the best part!” Mikey said smiling widely and glancing at Charlotte and me. She rolled her eyes at him and I saw a hint of red flow into her cheeks. “Charlotte and Gerard used to go out; it was like one of them teen romances you see in movies.” He said and nudged Charlotte playfully.

“Wait a fucking second! You went out with him?!” Emily asked standing up and looking at Charlotte.

“Um… yeah.” Charlotte said cringing away shyly.

“Oh. My. God! You went out with him?! Gerard Way?! You freakin’ idiot why didn’t you tell me this?” Emily squealed and scurried over to Charlotte.

“Well I didn’t exactly know he was the lead singer in a famous rock band did I?” Charlotte said shrugging her shoulders lightly and returned her focus to me. “Anyway… You guys are big rock stars now huh?” She asked.

“Nah… We’re not really that big.” I said, trying not to sound big-headed – even though the band was pretty huge now.

“Well Emily never stops talking about you guys, so you’ve gotta have some impact on people.” She said staring straight into my eyes. And even when that part of the conversation died down and everyone was talking about something else, we stayed silent with a connected stare. She suddenly blinked and turned her head to face Emily.

We all talked for a while, mostly about the band and how we formed and stuff. But I really wanted to get to know Charlotte again, something had definitely changed about her.

And that’s when I saw it.

The dressing room door swung open to reveal one of the security guards telling us it was about time to start getting ready for the concert. A slight breeze came from the open door and slightly swayed Charlotte’s bangs in front of her eyes. She raised her left hand to move them back in place, and my eye caught something glitter. I narrowed my eyes and studied the small golden band that curved around her ring finger. Then it finally hit me. She was married. Fuck.

I felt my heart suddenly sink to the pit of my stomach, as if it had somehow deflated with sadness. All of the guys had started to get up and say goodbye to the girls, while I just sat there staring at her hand and that evil little ring that made me want to but a bullet to my head right there and then. My stupid little fantasies where she and I get back together and live happily ever after came crashing down immediately. Frank’s voice broke into my thoughts, “C’mon Gee, we need to go.” He said tugging on my arm slightly.

I stood up, not taking one look at Charlotte, and headed for the door. I felt someone tap me lightly on the shoulder, so I turned to face her.
“You not even going to say good bye to me?” She asked grinning and began to raise her arms to my neck for a hug. But I pulled back.
“Good bye.” I said simply and walked quickly out of the dressing room, leaving a confused looking Charlotte behind me.





Meh... this chapter was rather short compared to the other ones, but it's just a filler. :) I didn't want to leave you guys bored, so i wrote this part to occupy you all while i write the next chapter lol... which i will be posting later on tonight hopefully. R&R? x
Sign up to rate and review this story