Categories > Books > Harry Potter > 10 Tips that your Headmaster is or has gone insane.

10 Tips that your Headmaster is or has gone insane.

by ElizabethSpiegel

just for fun, second in my 10 tips series.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Dumbledore - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-04-20 - Updated: 2006-04-20 - 345 words - Complete

?Blocked
10 Tips that your Headmaster is or has gone insane.


1. Look for that damnable twinkle in HIS EYE!!!!! It will never fully diminish even in the most dire of situations.....and if you are someone such as Severus Snape....it bugs the HELL OUTTA YOU!

2. They tend to secretly manipulate you without you ever really knowing it, or getting caught...MOST of the time. (fucking manipulative bastards)

3. Has been caught on more than one occasion fucking the Deputy Headmistress on his desk after forgetting a very important meeting.

4. Has had more than one opportunity to destroy the evil bastard that is trying to destroy the wizarding world and because of a crack pots vision has not done so.

5. Is leader of a secret Order that plans on using a young boy to destroy said evil bastard from number 4....and the boy is not a full member of the Order....

6. Has a habit of keeping shit that you NEED to know hidden until either the last moment, or until after something unfortunate has happened that could have been avoided, had you known.

7. He wears fuzzy pink slippers through the castle at night....(makes you wonder don't it?)

8. Has enchanted pajamas that reflect the night sky.....(what happens when it rains?)

9. Has not tried to get that idiot at the Ministry Cornelius Fudge replaced with someone that is semi-confident in his abilities, is not in denial that the Dark Lord has returned, and cannot be easily bribed with money, or threats to family.

10. He has the thought that someone is out to steal his candy! He offers it freely, but believes someone is secretly stealing it, (cough lemon drops cough) so beware that you aren't blamed....he's powerful, but he has really lost his marbles.

(Albus: I have not, pulls out bag of marbles they are right here. goes to play marbles, leaves authoress shaking her head in laughter.

Authoress: Should have seen THAT one coming a fucking mile away! Anyway thanks for reading, I find I actually have quite a bit of fun writing things like this!)
Sign up to rate and review this story