Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

The end?

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

Is this story... Finished?

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-22 - Updated: 2010-03-22 - 367 words - Complete

2Exciting
The next day
Yesterday was Joe's second week of being sober. He took Cyrinda out to dinner and they went back to the house to "do stuff". Now, it's 12 PM and Cyrinda waiting for Joe get to home from band rehearsal. The kids were in the house, and they were all doing their own thing. Kourtney is probably reading and Ashton and Mark are probably playing the nintendo. To her, It was nice to have the kids home. Anyway, She still wonders what Erica. Where is she? It's crazy how Jared has a daughter that's out for revenge. Maybe someone will knock some sense into Erica. Jared would've still been alive if he had stayed in prison. She lost her thoughts when the front door burst open.
Cyrinda jumped and turned around. She saw someone walk up the stairs.
Then she heard a door open and multiple gun shots.
Oh my god, Am I dreaming? She asked herself What's going on?
She heard another door open.
Bam! Bam! Bam!
"Come out Cyrinda!" The person called out.
Oh shit they are looking for me! Where the fuck is Joe at? She heard the shooter walking down the stairs. She had to think of something, but quick! "I've got all day."
She recognized who the shooter was. It's Erica! Then a stream of bullets went around the room.
One of the bullets hit Cyrinda in the shoulder She fell down and pressed her hand against the wound. She saw Erica standing in front of her. Erica smirked at her.
Then she saw Joe, who was clutching a shotgun in his hand. He pointed the gun at Erica.
"Oh stop it Joe" Erica said "Tell her."
"Tell me what?"
"I've been cheating on you with Erica" Joe admitted "Erica, Tell her."
"I'm pregnant." Erica said.
"What?" Cyrinda said and then asked Joe "What about last night?"
"I just needed a cheap, easy fuck." Joe shrugged his shoulder.
"You bastard!"
Joe had evil smirk on his face. He pointed the gun at her.
"Joe?! Joe?! What are you doing?" She began panicking.
He cocked the shotgun.
"Its time to get rid of you" He laughed and pulled the trigger...

The end?
Sign up to rate and review this story