Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lost One

Where did I go?

by Dariadarr 0 reviews

Akane has run a little too far than she imagined and has found out a wonderful new life. But does it last forever?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2010-03-23 - Updated: 2010-03-24 - 567 words

0Unrated
I must of passed out here in this think forest. I looked around trying to see the colour of the town or houses, trying to hear the voices of people. No it was to early the sun was just coming up. I tried to hear something that gave me comfort. I was on the edge of another freak out. Birds were flying, there was a river near by, then a stick snapping echoed and shot panick through me. My eye's grew wide, my heart fastened up and I ran. I ran for a long time not wanting to stop, tripping over fallen tree limbs and rocks. "Help! Help!" I screamed. Tripping over a rock. I stopped reilizing no one was chasing me. I rolled over and lay there looking up at the sky. I lay there for what seemed like hours. Snapping back into reality I shot up then looked around wondering where I was. My tummy started talking and I got up looking for some food. I walked around collecting apples and berries from trees and bushes and sat down on a rock and started eating. I saved half for later on and carried on walking. Did I run out of the village? I thought. No I couldn't have they would of stopped me. "But this is too big of a forest to be in the village." I told myself quietly. What did happen though?
"Must of blanked out. Cause don't remember anything." My voice sounded weird like someone else was talking. But it was comferting to hear a voice. I stopped at a river and decided I needed a wash. Moving around the day went by quickly and it seemed like I was getting deeper and deeper into the forest. When night came I found myself in a mini medow where some wild horses sleepily grazing. I sat under one of the far trees shivering from walking through a big lake still damp and watched them. As time ticked by I grew tired and started settling. Sucking into reality then out of it dozing then soon fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to a beatiful sunny day. All the horses had moved on and I was dry again with leave tangled in my hair. I got up and wander around the medow. I stopped seeing a shadow in the left corner of my eye. I turned to see what it was. A bear. Carefully watching me. "Hello there." I said slowly walking towards it. It snorted then ran away. I carried on my day like the last collecting food and trying to find out where I was.
I manage to climb a few trees to get a view but only to see more tree's. I also managed to get my self in trouble in getting chased by bee's and other animals for coming too close and then at the end of the day I'd always end up finding those horses again. After a week some would make contact and would sleep next to me and in about a month the heard would wait for me to awake or would wake me themself's and I'd walk alongside them and play with the foal's. I managed to brake my legs a couple of times but no worries for the leader would always end up carrying me. This seemed like me life now. Until I meet him.
Sign up to rate and review this story