Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In The Centre Of A Restaurant

Chapter 8- Cold Water, Assholes and Guitar Hero

by TheGiinger 2 reviews

We find out what's been happening with Amy...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-24 - Updated: 2010-03-24 - 1683 words

1Insightful
A/N- Hey there! Sorry for the lack of chapters, we have been taking loads of exams and doing lots of coursework and like, a gazillion other things so sorry again! We know Bob has left MCR and are deeply moved by it, but this story has lots of Bob and only Bob bits in it, and we wanted to have in this one at least. We also know that Brian is no longer their manager, but we just wanted him in it :)
We also noticed that the tour bus driver just disappeared and that is Rae's fault. I'm sorry. It wasn't until a few days ago (when I was re-reading some for inspiration) that I realised! Let's just say he drove over away with the bus and checked into a nearby B + B, okay? :D
These next few chapters are setting the scene for the entire story, so bear with us please!
Sorry again!
Love Amy and Rae xo


Chapter 8

Bob's POV

Fucking bitch.
The fucking ginger turned on the shower, waking me up with a cascade of cold water.

After I managed to get out of the bath, properly shower and eat breakfast, the band had informed me that Rae was our new pianist- she was amazing so that's good- and Amy was our tour bus maid and cook. Finally! We don't have to live like animals anymore!
Gerard was still on the phone arranging everything with Brian because taking two new extra people on a tour with us takes some sorting out- dressing rooms, equipment, food, hotel rooms, flights etc. But from the sounds of it Brian was relieved if anything. Finding a decent pianist, who knew all our songs and was willing to tour isn't easy at the best of times. I think he was also relieved that we had gotten ourselves a maid/cook and were finally gonna eat well, and not live like fucking animals. At last.

I was currently in the kitchen, drying up the plates and utensils from a delicious breakfast (Amy can definately cook!).
Mikey walked in while pushing his phone back into his pocket- he looked troubled.

"Hey, everything alright man?" I asked, concerned.

"I don't know." He stressed.

"Well, what's wrong?" I was definately concerned now- Mikey never makes a fuss. About anything.

"I think me and Alicia are gonna break up." What?!

"What?!" Whatever the hell was wrong, I never thought it would be this.

"We haven't fallen out or anything! We're just- not in love anymore."

"Oh" The pair of them were really close and into the whole 'we love each other and tell each other anything' so it's rare for there to be a problem, and it's typical them to have spoken about it (at great length I bet) before hand and already made up their minds. Bloody bassist’s.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm sad because she's a really great person and I'm honoured to have been her husband- and now it’s over. Just like that! Everything we had, gone."

"Mikey listen. You guys will always be friends, probably more like brother and sister now though, but still. You'll always have that special connection of you being her first husband and Alicia being your first wife. So things didn't work out, so what? Not everything works out the first time anyway. But at least you guys talked about it and ended it properly; your marriage could have ended like Frankie's if you guys weren't so open with each other! At least she'll always be there for you, and you'll always be there for her!"

Mikey sniffed. "Thanks man. Since when were you that deep?"

I playfully batted him on the arm. "Cheeky shit. Since one of my best friends needed me to be."

"Thanks Bob." He hugged me.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THE STUPID TWATHEAD!!" What the-

A very angry Rae stormed down the stairs and was shoving shoes on and unlocking the door.

"No! Rae, wait!" Amy came running down the stairs doing the buttons up on some black 3/4's.

"Don't you try to stop me Amy; I'm going to fucking castrate the bastard!" Note to self- Don't ever piss off a ginger.

Amy had reached the bottom of the stairs and was trying to restrain Rae. Trying.

"Bob help!" Amy shouted at me. Rae had managed to open the door and was now running down the street. I sprung into action and started to run after her (I already had my sneakers on from earlier when I went out to check in with the driver to let him know what was happening and to collect clothes for everyone with Mikey) A/N Read my other note ^^ :)

I ran after her but Mikey overtook me (he was used to running away from Frankie) and caught her easily. He tackled her to the ground and pinned her down.

"Get the fuck offa me!" She shouted while struggling to break free.

"No! Not until you tell me what's wrong!" He insisted. I stood back, hunched over, catching my breath back and letting Mikey deal with the situation. Clearly he had the situation under control.
Under him more like...

"He abused her, okay?!" Rae sobbed, tear after tear rolling down her face. Mikey got off her, and pulled her into his lap and she sobbed her heart out. "He hurt her because she wouldn't let him fuck her! Because she has morals and wouldn't shag him until he at least proposed to her. He a-abused her. A-an-and s-she didn't tell m-me."

She cried and cried and cried, until her tears had stopped, her throat was sore, and 'til she fell asleep. All the way through her emotional outburst, Mikey held her firmly but gently, as if she were made of glass. When she had fallen asleep, Mikey picked her up with her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist; their bodies flush against each other, and started to walk back to Rae's house. When we arrived, Amy opened the door as if she had been waiting for us the whole afternoon and ushered us in before quietly closing the door behind us. Her eyes were red and puffy too.

"How is she?"

"Upset." Was Mikey's snappy reply.

"Umm, the others are through there." She pointed to the front room.

"Amy," I caught her by the arm and let Mikey stalk off into the front room with Rae still clinging to him like a koala bear.

"Yeah?" She asked shyly, shaking free her arm.

"What exactly did Josh do to you?" I asked.

"He, err, he hit me and stuff." She was looking at the floor.

"And stuff? What stuff?" I pushed.

"Umm, he did this." She pulled up her baggy 3/4 lengths to revel a huge scab on the inside of her thigh. The scab spelled out 'S L U T'.

"He did this to you?!" I was absolutely shocked and pissed off.

"Just leave it Bob. What's done is done and there's nothing you can do, okay?" She snapped.

"It's because we care about you Amy! Rae is absolutely torn up over this. If anyone, she has the right to get revenge!"

"I said leave it! I know she's upset, but she'll get over it! I don't know why everyone's kicking up such a fuss about it!"

"Amy. He abused you."

"Look, hitting him or whatever isn't going to do anything other than get you guys into trouble okay. I'm pissed off with him too; I thought he fucking loved me, okay? I thought we were going to be together our whole lives! But he cheated on me and left me at your concert, and if he wasn't such a knob and hadn't done that, I'd have never met you guys. And I'm glad he did, because now I'm going on tour with my favourite band!"

I 'humphed' but let it drop. After all, it's her life and decision.

"The bus is going to be here soon, have you got everything?" I asked. She nodded. "Passports? Clothes? Phones? Chargers? Urgh, womanly stuff?" I blushed.

"Yes, we're all packed, I had to re-pack Rae though- she forgot her toothbrush, hairbrush, PJ's and knickers!"

"Eww! There are some things I do not need to know!" We both started laughing walking into the front room.

"Shh! She's asleep!" Mikey hushed, rocking Rae about like a little baby, she was still clinging to him like a koala bear. She snuffled and snuggled more into his neck.

There was a car beep form outside.

"Alright, the bus is here, load it up and let’s go!" I commanded. So like good little troopers, they loaded up the bus with Amy's and Rae's stuff and we were soon away.


About an hour or so into our journey, we had all finally settled.

"Mikey, dude, why don't you lie her down in her bunk?" I asked Mikey- he was now sat down on the sofa, still clutching a sleeping Rae in his arms.

"She's asleep! I don't want to disturb her!" He said quietly. I just shook my head at him.




A few hours later, Rae finally woke up.

"Hello, Sleeping Ginger!" Frank announced in a commentator's voice.

"Huh?" Was all he got in reply.

"Right, tha-" Amy froze when she saw Rae awake.

"Let's settle this the old fashioned way." Rae sleepily stated, and Amy nodded in reply. We were all tensed and frozen in anticipation for the surely-spectacular argument that was about to ensue. Then Rae grabbed our Guitar Hero guitars while Amy set up the X-Box. What the fuck?

They were nearly finished their epic battle, they were in the mists of their solos- both totally rocking out- when the screen went blank. Protests from everyone were thrown into the air, and Ray shyly poked his self from the behind the screen, holding the plug.

"Sorry guys, I had to do it." He said while shaking his 'fro. "I know how this ends."

"Fucking run!" Someone screamed, while Amy and Rae were putting down the guitars.

He ran.
Sign up to rate and review this story