Categories > Original > Fantasy

Ancient Greek Awakens

by punk1210 0 reviews

Four girls that had nothng to do with eachother unites as their past selves of Ancient Greeks as Goddesses!Either they fight and destroy evil,or world ends.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-27 - Updated: 2010-03-27 - 1260 words

0Unrated
Four girls to be exact.All with different personalities.
1:Rachel Windsburn-Ancient Goddess of Wisdom.Also known as Athena.Rachel,a reincarnation of Athena in the modern world as a modern girl who is to be arised once more to defeat evil along with the other three.
2:Manny Ramirez-Ancient Goddess of Marriage And Women.Also known as Hera.Manny,reincarnatin of Hera also born in the modern world as a modern girl.Also to be arised with the other three and defeat evil.
3:Lilian Martin-Ancient Goddess of Love And Beauty.Also known as Aphrodite.Lilian,reincarnation of Aphordite.Also born in modern as a mordern girl,and to awaken with the other three and defeat evil.
4:MiKaylee Ravens-Ancient Goddess Of Hunt And Moon Goddess.Also known as Artemis.MiKaylee,a reincarnation of Artemis born in the modern as a modern girl.To be awakened along with the other three and defeat evil.
These four were the only Goddesses reincarnated and are to work together and defeat the evil that threatends the world.
Did I mention they don't know they are reincarnations.Or eachother.


Lilian flipped her long blonde and curly hair and blinked her pretty blue eyes.She watched as the guy checked her out,giving a wink and a small wave.
Rachel read her book quietl leaning on her locker,twirling a strand of her brown,wavy hair in her finger,her brown eyes reading the lines intentively.
Manny watched as her boyfriend talked with a girl flirtingly and narrowed her eyes.She felt the need to rip out her straight brown hair,as her green eyes glared the two down.
Mi Kaylee talked with some guys as she put her long,black hair in a ponytail and her black orby eyes looking at herself in the mirror.
Here they were,seniors at their schools not knowing the prescence of eachother.
Which was about to change in 3,2,1...
"The Following Students.Report To The gym Right Now.Rachel Windsburn,Manny Ramirez,Lilian Martin,and MiKaylee Ravens.Repor to the gym now,please.",the intercom called.The four said goodbye to their friends and walked confusingly to the gym.

"So,any idea why we're here?",Manny asked,sitting on the bleacher.
"Don't know.Maybe they're awarding us for something.",Lilian said.
"Or,punishing us.",Rachel nervously said.
"I couldn't give a care of either one.",MiKaylee said with a sigh as she walked back and forth.
"So,who's who?",Manny asked.
"Names MiKaylee.",Mikaylee said.
"The name of Moi is Lilian Martin.",Lilian responded with a flip of her hair.
"I'm Rachel.",Rachel said as she sat down.
"Manny.",Manny said with a salute.
"Hello."
They all looked behind them to see a man standing there.He wore a suit,with good shoes,his hair slicked back.
"You are?",MiKaylee trailed off.
"I am Rephaim.",he said."Wierd name,but you're cute.",Lilian said.
"Are we being punished?",Rachel asked.
"We getting awards or money?",Manny asked.
"Ah,each has very close qualities of those you are reincarnated as.",Rephaim said.
"Reincarnated?Are you one of those crazy people selling us something?",Manny asked.
"No.I am Rephaim,a man who is to find those reincarnated from the Goddesses and revive them.",he told them.
"Goddesses?",Rachel asked.
"Moi?How sweet.",Llian said with a flip of her hair.
"What do you mean revive us?",MiKaylee asked.
"Yeah,was I right about the whole seeling something to us?",Manny asked once again.
"I am not a salesman.I am the one chosen to awaken the Goddesses in you.",he said.
"Alright then.Prove it.Revive us.",MiKaylee said crossing her arms.The other three stood up,walking to Mikaylee's side and also crossing their arms.
Rephaim merely smiled and walked up,touching Rachel on her forehead and saying words in a low voice with his eyes closed.He then went to Manny,then Lilian,and last MiKaylee doing the exact same thing.
Suddenly,they started to some transform in ways.
Rachel's left arm started to burn,and she gasped grasping it.
Manny's right arm started to burn,and she yelped grasping it.
Lilian's legs started to burn,and she fell to the ground screaming.
MiKaylee's back burn and she panted rapidly falling back on her butt.
"Freaking phsyco!What did you do!",MiKaylee yelled.
"I awakened you just now to your true self and powers.",Rephaim merely said crossing his arms
"Oh god.",Rachel gasped as she looked at her left arm.Black tattoos swirled around it from her shoulder,to her wrist.
Manny looked at her right arm,to see the same things.Lilian stretched out her legs revealing the tattoos that swirled around on both of her legs from ankle and up.
MiKaylee could not see behind her,but she could feel the bunrig traces of it and new that same thing happened.
"What did you do to us?",MiKaylee repeated narrowing her eyes dangerously.
"I already told you.I am very sure you've read or heard of Ancient Greeks and the Gods.",he said.
"What about it?",Rachel asked.
"Well,I am sure this will shock you all but you are all reincarnations of four Goddesses.",Rephaim said.
"That's what you meant about Goddesses?",Lilian asked,calming down from her screams.
"Yes.Each of you are a Goddess with you're own powers.I am to revive you and help become united as one so that you can call prepare for the evil that awaits you and threatans all of Earth.",Rephaim said.
"Oh,god.You're saying the truth.",Rachel said.
"Are you crazy?",Manny asked.
"No,he's absolutely right.I've read it in a myths and legend book I got.A prophecy of four humans being reincarnated and sent to defeat the evil.Those four are us.",Rachel said,her eyes starting to tear up.
"I would be happy to tell you each which Goddess you are reincarnated as.",Rephaim said,his beautiful smile bright.
"Do tell.",Rachel whispered,wiping her tears away.
"Rachel Windsburn.",he called out.
"Yes.",she said.His smile became wise and soft.
"You are Goddess Of Wisdom.Also known as Athena.",he told her.Rachel stayed quiet,taking it in.
"Manny Ramirez.",he called out.
"Yeah,I'm here.",she responded.
"Goddess Of Marriage And Women.Also known as Hera.",he told her.
"Hera?",she whispered.
"Lilian Martin.",he called out.
"Present.",she murmured,standing up.
"Goddess Of Love And Beauty.Also known as Aphrodite.",he told her.
"That pretty one?",she whispered.Rephaim looked at MiKaylee.
"Then you must be MiKaylee Ravens.",he said.
"Yeah.",she said.
"You are Goddess of Hunting and Moon Goddess.You would be known as Artemis.",he said.
"Whoa.",she murmured standing up.
"Then what are we supposed ot do now?",Rachel asked.Rephaim sighed and stepped back.
"I suppose you start learning your history as fast as you can,and get to know eachother.I wll be back in a week,or maybe sooner.",he said.
"Okay.",Rachel said.
"Oh,and some advice.",he said as he turned and started walking off.
"What?",they all asked in unison.He smiled and turne back halfway.
"Do me a favor,and don't fight.You're powers will come veyr soon.Use them wisely.",he said.In a blink of their eyes,he was gone.
"This is too wierd to handle in a day.",Manny said.
"Absolutely.",MiKaylee agreed.Rachel nodded along.Lilian said something making everybody almost fall over.
"I'm pretty sure that Aphordite wasn't a virgin.Mmmhmm,yeah.I'm right."
Sign up to rate and review this story