Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're not okay, we promise.

Chapter 2

by XxSarahxX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-27 - Updated: 2010-03-27 - 472 words

0Unrated
The Monday morning walk up the school drive is like a surreal fashion parade. The popular girls twitch towards the school, in their short skirts and killer heels, boobs out all over the place, giggling despite their downright vacuous personalities. Popular guys follow, slouching slowly in the vague direction of school, with their gravity defying jeans, and truly awful flourescent boxers. Then traipse in the unnnoticed ones – the tolerable, but not popular. They blend in, not popular, not outcasts, the lucky ones – the grey in a dangerous sea of black and white.

Next come the outcasts – the ones society wont accept, the ones nobody will ever accept. A band of society’s downtrodden cast-offs, all glued together for safety rather than friendship. Then, coming in last, as always, were Frank, Mikey, Bob, Ray and Gerard. Even lower than the outcasts, the five people the rest despised more than anyone else in the school.
Bob and Ray were busy arguing over the kamikaze, gravity-defying jeans (they aren’t so bad! Yes, they are! Not! Are!) while Mikey was paying more attention than strictly necessary to Frank’s avid description of how he applied eyeliner. This left Gee’s thoughts free to roam...

And, as usual, they roamed to Helena.

She had long, shimmering black hair, and eyes which glittered green in the flourescent biology class lights. Her body was perfect – curvy, but not too curvy, tall, but not too tall. Elfin features gave her a fragile beauty only she could acheive, her pale skin-

“Gee! Watch out!”
“Hu- OUCH!”
“We told you to watch out...”
“He was thinking about Helena again...”

Gerard had walked right into a bollard, which was meant to stop students biking up the drive, but never worked.

“Guys, shurrup and help me up.”

There were cat-calls while Bob picked up and dusted off a disgruntled Gerard.

“Anything hurt?”
“Just my pride”

Mikey saw his opportunity.

“Gerard, hate to break it to you, but you don’t have any pride.”

This resulted in Gerard and Mikey squabbling all the way to the form room, which, luckily, all five shared.

“What lesson have we all got next?” Asked Frank.
“Art” – Ray
“Maths” – Mikey
“Free Period” – Bob
“Biology” – Gerard
“That’ll please you then Gee”
“I guess”
“Why?” Said Ray, often quite slow to catch on.
“Helena” From Gerard, this time.
“Oh yeah!”
“So, how’re you gonna ask her out?”
“I’mma ask her to that party that everyone is raving about”
“Seriously? You must be desperate. You hate popular parties.”
“She’s worth it” In a quiet voice, dreamy expression on his face.

Luckily for Gerard, the bell went then, and he managed to avoid further cross-interrogation. As he hurried down the hall towards biology, he was thinking about the new seating plan, and praying he was sat with her.
Sign up to rate and review this story