Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Traci Namikaze!!!

by pume19 0 reviews

The New Ninja!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tsunade - Published: 2010-03-29 - Updated: 2010-03-29 - 1739 words

0MarySue
As I walked up to the gates to the leaf village, I smiled lightly thinking.
"It's been so long since I've been back here."
I let out a sigh walking threw the giant gates. I heard a gasp to my left making me look.
"Lady Yuuki, welcome home." Izumo and Kotets said bowing to me.
I giggled and said. "Guys it's Traci and thank you! I'm glad to be finally home after so long."
I took in a deep breath of the leaf village air.
It was different from outside the gates, so sweet and full of life other than out there in the real world.
"Yes, it's been 7 years since you been gone!" Izumo said smiling.
"Well I better get to Lady Tsunade!" I said smirking.
"Uh Lady... I mean Traci how did you know Lady Tsunade was our new hokage?" The both asked me shocked.
"I got a message while I was gone, and I thought he was going to go sooner or later. And I don't mean that in anyway. Well I better be going, see ya boys!" I waved walking away.
I was in normal clothes since my anbu outfit got messed up in my last fight.
My long blood red white and black hair pulled up in a messy bun, my glasses on my face.
My white and red tank top with my black jacket and pants kinda messed up as well.
I got to a big red building walking up the steps passing some kids, a young boy with wild blond hair bright blue eyes and scars on his cheek, a young girl with pink hair bright green eyes and light skin, and another young boy with jet black hair shape like a chickens ass with dark eyes and light skin.
They seems to be a year or two younger than me, I was 19 so maybe 17 or 18.
I got to a big door and I knocked a couple of time before I heard "Come in."
I open the door slowly.
"Well well if it isn't Granny Tsu Tsu.!" I said smirking and seeing thoes same kids I past in the hallway in there.
"Traci don't call me that damn kid!" She yelled with a smile.
"Well I have to because I haven't said that stuff since I was 12, I mean that is when I left!" I smiled brightly.
I looked to my left to see the one and only Kakashi.
"Well if it isn't Kakashi-sensei!" I said looking at him while he sat there in the window reading. "May may Traci you sure have grown." He said smiling threw the mask.
"...."
"Wait!" I heard someone yell when I was about to speak.
"What is it Naruto!" Tsunade yelled at the boy with wild blond hair.
"Who the hell is that?" He yelled pointing at me.
"Naruto shut up!" The girl with pink hair yelled hitting his head.
"Oh I'm sorry, I'm so rude. I'm Traci Namikaze the fourth hokage's daughter nice to meet you all!" I said smiling and seeing the look on their faces.
"Y-your the fourths daughter? We didn't know he had a daughter!?" Naruto and Sakura said at the same time.
"Ya, nobody knows really. That's why I was sent away when I was only 12!" I said sitting on Tsunade's desk.
"Well I should tell you the whole story, why don't we go to Ichiraku ramen shop and go talk there. I haven't had his ramen in forever and I love ramen." I said smiling and giggling.
I looked at Naruto and his eyes were so big and bright once I said I loved ramen.
"Well shall we go?!" I asked holding the door open for them.
"Go, she can teach you guys more stuff than you know it!" Tsunade said to them with a smile. They all walked out the door and we start walking to the ramen shop.
"So m'lady why did you have to leave at such a young age?" Sakura asked.
"Sakura I'm not that old, I'm only what a year or two older than you guys. And I had a mission." I smiled.
"Oh I'm sorry." She said.
"It's alright I act older than I look!" I smiled at all of them.
"Well why did you leave so young Traci!" Naruto asked putting his hands on his head.
I smiled and started to remember a boy that look so much like Naruto.
"Well I had a mission like I said and I was an anbu as a young kid, one of the first." I said with a smile.
"Wow! No way you an anbu already, that's so cool!" Sakura and Naruto said with big bright eyes and smile.
I laughed saying. "Well it wasn't easy, you see I'm...well how do I put this I'm special in a way." Sasuke turned around narrowing his eyes at me and spoke.
"What do you mean special? How are you special?" I put my attention on him.
"Well you see I can't really explain, I could show you." I said with a smirk.
He narrowed his eyes again as they all came to a stop.
"Okay back up to the wall, this might get a bit messy!" I said holding my arms out taking a deep breath.I moved my arms up in the air and and that the same time I move them the ground move up. I rolled my hands in a circles making the ground that was in the air turning it into a big bolder rock. I held it there with one hand, while I shoot a fire ball at the bolder making it blew up.
I saw a bucket filled with water, I waved my hand and make the water float up in the air.
As it was in a ball form, I moved it back and forth moving it in the air with out having to make hand signs. I let my hands fall to my side as the water and rocks fell as well.
"So what did you guys think?" I asked letting out a big sigh.
"Yo-you didn't even use hand signs!" Naruto said wide eyes and pointing.
"How di-did y-you do that?" Sakura asked.
"...." Sasuke was silent.
"Well you see my mother Kushina her side of the family can do that, but only the females we're hoping one day both female and male can have this power that I have now." I said walking pass them.
"Now I'm hungry why don't we go into the ramen shop now!" I said walking in the shop.
They followed still all with wide eyes but not Sasuke.
"I'm gonna have to keep an eye on that one!" I thought to myself.
"Ahh Lady Yuuki your back how have you been?" The chef of the ramen shop Teuchi said to me with a warm smile.
"Teuchi it's nice to see you, I've been good just got back from that long misson." I said smiling and sitting down.
"You sure have grown I remember you as a little girl that was doing bad thing. In fact Naruto reminds me of you." He said smiling and pointing his spoon at Naruto and I.
"You and Naruto are so alike." As soon as he said that Naruto and I both smirked.
"Well why don't I get you kids some ramen on the house. Ayame get some water for our customers!" He said calling for his daughter.
"Ah Traci your back!" Ayame said with a big smile.
"Yes and I'm glad to be home!" I said standing up and hugging her.
"Wow you sure have grown your all woman
now, your not that tomboy girl I remember!" She said poking my cheeks and making me blush. "Hahah ya had to grow out of the tomboy and bad kid thing or I would have never made it back here." I said smiling.
After awhile hanging with Sakura Naruto and Sasuke, I had some work to do before I could really rest. I went back to Tsunade to talk to her.
"Tsunade what the hell?! Why haven't you told him yet? He is well old enough for it!" I yelled slamming the door.
"Traci you know we can't!" She said calmly.
"You promised my father and mother you would tell him that he was my brother but you failed to keep that promise!!" I yelled going back and forth in the room.
"Traci calm down the time is not right to tell him he is your brother!" She said standing up and walking out.
"Ugh what the hell is up with this! I'm sick of being nice damnit I'll tell him my self!" I yelled down the hall.
She knew I couldn't tell him, letting him go threw so much pain and knowing his own sister could do something but was told not to.
It killed me to let this keep going on, but I couldn't tell my own little brother that I wasn't there for him.
"God damnit my head hurts now!" I yelled punching a hole in the wall.
"Wow!" I heard someone say behind me.
"What?!" I said turning around and seeing a boy with tan skin and brown spiky hair behind me.
"Sorry, I was looking for Lady Tsunade!" He said holding up so paper work.
"Well you just missed her sorry dude!" I said hitting my head against the wall.
"Uhh are you okay?" He asked putting the papers on the desk and walking to me.
"I'm just a little out of it! I've been gone for 7 years, this place is just a bit different!" I said turning around and smiling.
His face was so close to mine I started to blush. I haven't really blushed in forever, especially in front of a cute boy.
"Sorry I'm rude I'm Traci Namikaze!" I said holding out a hand.
"Kiba Inuzuka nice to meet you!" He said shaking my hand with a very big smile.
When Kiba smiled I felt calm, like I didn't wanna kill anyone. I guess he was something special, well at least in my eyes.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Well hello, this is my new story! It just hit me I don't know why but
it did. This is really one of my best, more to come. I keep having
writers block after writing the first part of the stories. Well
comment and stuff. Love Peace Skittles and Rainbows. Love Rainbow Traci aka
Pume Aka Momo!
Sign up to rate and review this story