Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pen Pals

Meeting

by MCR_Vampire_321 7 reviews

Roxy shows up and something unexpected happens.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-04-02 - Updated: 2010-04-02 - 657 words - Complete

2Original
I showed up and didn't see him. I started to doubt he would show up. Maybe I had been lied to. I felt like I was going to cry.
But then the door opened... And he walked in.
I stood up and ran over to him "Hi, it's me! MCRGirl!" I gabbled, smiling at him.
He looked at me really funny and said "Uhh... Nice to meet you?"
I gave him a funny look back "You told me to meet you here!"
"I did?"
"Yeah on that chatroom... Aren't you that guy, NotEmo?"
He shook his head "Sorry, I really have no clue what you're talking about."
He pushed past me and walked up to the tills. Real tears welled up in my eyes. I had been so gullable.
But on the other hand, I had just met Gerard Way.
The door opened and in walked a tall man, taller than me. He had brown, messy hair and wore sunglasses. He approached me "You MCRGirl from that chatroom?"
I nodded and looked at him "Who are you?"
"Uhhh, I'm NotEmo's bodyguard. He told me to bring you out to his tour bus."
I shook my head "No you're not."
He laughed a little and took my hand "I am, he told me to take you out to his bus..."
I pulled my hand back, knowing Gerard was at the tills and hadn't known who I was at all.
The door opened for a third time and this time who walked in other than MIKEY WAY.
He saw me and walked over "You're MCRGirl, aren't you?"
I nodded. He sighed and said "I told you that NotEmo wasn't Gerard!"
"You're YourFriend?"
"Yes and I told you this guy was a complete pervert. You are SO lucky!"
The strange man turned to Mikey "Listen to me, I'm Gerard's bodyguard. My name is Adam and I work for him. He told me to invite this girl here out to his tourbus. And we'd better be going..."
"Oh you're Gerards bodyguard are you?" asked Mikey, looking at him "Gerard!"
Gerard walked over, having payed for meals for his band "Yeah?"
"Do you know this guy?"
Gerard looked at Adam - If that's his name - And shook his head "Never seen him before in my life, why?"
Mikey laughed a little "Apparently he's your bodyguard."
Gerard looked confused as he looked at me, then Adam, then Mikey "What is going on?"
"You tell him." Mikey said, looking at me.
I told Gerard what had happened, about the chatroom and Mikey and Adam. Everything.
Gerard put his arm round me "That's why you told me you were MCRGirl!" He turned to Adam "As for you, I don't like what you're doing to our fans."
Adam laughed and said "But who's gonna stop me? You?"
"No. My real bodyguard will take care of things." Gerard said, smiling.
In walked the bands bodyguard and I laughed as he took Adam outside.
"I'm sorry about that..." said Mikey "But I did try and warn you! But seeing as you've been put through all this, wanna come on our tourbus? And meet the rest of the band?"
I smiled "I'd love to!"
Toran didn't believe me when I told her, but I didn't expect her to. But I know it's true. I know that I met MCR and that Adam got arrested. And I don't meet up with people over the internet anymore. Actually, I don't even go on that chatroom anymore. Toran does, no matter what her mom says. But nobody can force Toran to do anything, so I don't worry that she'll do what I did. If it weren't for MCR, something worse could of happened.
I guess it's true. MCR do save lives.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authours Note

Moral of the story - Don't meet up with people over the internet... Because I think your expierence might be different than to the one Roxy had :)
Sign up to rate and review this story