Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Loved You Then, I Love You Now

Chapter Five

by alligatorpie

Frank's dad comes home, and as predicted it's bad. Some fluff, and other stuff... and by "stuff" I mean sex. Teehee.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-04-04 - Updated: 2010-04-05 - 2063 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter Five
Frank's POV

I couldn't believe it. Gerard had taken me, knowing how broken I was.

"Will you...." I started, but then stopped.

"Will I what?" He asked, smiling softly down at me.

"Will you spend the night?" I asked nervously.

"Of course." He said. I grinned. "Just let me go get my stuff and tell my parents." He said.

"Okay," I said. I walked him to the door.

"Mom!" I yelled after it was closed.

"What is it, hon?" She called back.

"My.... friend, Gerard is sleeping over!" I called.

"Is your room clean?" She asked, appearing from the laundry room.

"Uh.... no?" I said.

"Just kidding." She said. "Of course you can have a friend over. I'm going out, by the way."

"When will you be back?" I asked.

"Who knows?" She shrugged. "Late. Or early, depending on how you want to look at it."

"Okay," I said, then ran up to my room and tried to tidy up, but noticed Gerard leaving his house.

I squealed and ran back downstairs. I flung the door open, and pulled Gerard up to my room,

"My mom's going out tonight." I said as soon as the door was closed.

"You do realize that you're jailbait, right?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Are you telling anyone?" I asked.

"Good point." He said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Our lips met briefly, then we heard Mom walk by, and jumped apart. I sighed when I heard her bedroom close.

"We have to tell out families, don't we?" I asked.

"Yeah," He nodded. He moved closer, wrapped one arm around my waist, and brushed my hair back with his other hand. "But not tonight." He whispered, then kissed me.

"Not tonight." I agreed.

***

"What do you boys want for dinner?" Mom called up the stairs.

"Anything!" Gerard and I called back in unison.

"Will your dad be joining us this evening?" Gerard asked. My smile faltered.

"I don't know." I said honestly.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, looking concerned.

"I don't know,:" I repeated. "Dad.... doesn't come home very often. And when he does, it's... bad."

Gerard looked curious, but didn't press for information, for which I was grateful. It wasn't that I didn't want him to know, it was that I wouldn't know how to explain, or where to start.

"Frank! Come set the table! Dinner's almost ready!" Mom called up the stairs. I turned towards the door, and headed down the stairs, Gerard right behind me.

It appeared that Mom had made Mac and Cheese, which is totally epic. Mom and Gerard chatted through dinner, but I ate in silence. I hoped that Dad wouldn't come home tonight.

As if on cue, the front door opened.

"Linda!" Dad slurred, making me cringe. He was drunk... again. Dad stumbled around the corner, holding an empty vodka bottle at his side. "Who the fuck's this?" Dad yelled, brandishing the bottle at Gerard.

"I'm Gerard Way, sir," Gerard said, standing up to shake his hand. "I'm a friend of Frank's."

"No you aren't! You must be at least 27!" Dad yelled, stumbling closer to him. "You're fucking my wife, aren't you?!"

"What? No!" Gerard said.

"Bruce, calm down." Mom said, standing up. "Gerard is a new friend of Frank's; he's staying over tonight."

"The hell he is!" Dad thundered.

I was standing, too, at this point. Mom and Dad were screaming at each other, not paying any attention to us. I grabbed Gerard's hand, and pulled him up to my room with me. I slammed the door behind me, collapsed against it, and sank to the floor. I wrapped my arms around my knees and put my head down on them. Gerard sat down next to me, and wrapped his arm around me.

"This is how it is whenever he comes home. In a couple hours, he'll break something, then storm out again. Then everything is quiet for hours..." I whispered. "You don't have to stay here and listen to this." he said, and I looked up at him.

"Let's go to my house." He said.

"What?" I said.

"Come to my house." He said.

"Thanks, Gee." I whispered.

"Always." He whispered back. "Pack up whatever you need."

I stood shakily, and tossed a change of clothes into a bag, as well as pajamas, my toothbrush, my iPod, and my cell phone. I grabbed my backpack as well, for school tomorrow. I wrote my mom a note, then turned to Gerard.

"Ou-out the w-window, or d-downstairs?" I asked, shaking so bad I couldn't speak clearly.

"Window, I think." He said. "I'll climb down first, toss me your bags, then you come down, okay?" Gerard said. I nodded.

He climbed out the window, and disappeared from sight. I dropped my bags down to him, then carefully climbed out. More carefully then usual, as I was so shaky. As soon as I was low enough for him to reach me, Gerard put his hands on my waist, and helped me down. He grabbed by bags from the ground, and we ran across the street.

He opened his front door, and gestured for me to go in. He stepped in after me.

"Mom? Dad? Mikey?" Gerard called.

"In here." A guys' voice called. The owner of the voice walked into the hallway. It was Gerard's younger brother, Mikey. "Mom and Dad went to the grocery store." Mikey said. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Frankie's gonna spend the night here." Gerard said. I love it when he calls me 'Frankie'.

"I thought you were gonna spend the night at his house?" Mikey said, obviously confused.

"Plans changed." I said.

"What--?"

"Later." Gerard said firmly. Gerard led me up to his room. "Listen, I need to go explain things to Mikey. But, make yourself at home. Do you want to shower or anything?"

I hesitated. On the one hand, I did need a shower, but on the other, I didn't know what I would do if I was left alone.

"Are you okay?" Gerard asked, looking concerned.

"Yeah, I just.... Listen, Gee.... I always get really depressed when I see my parents fighting like that, and.... I don't want to be alone." I said.

"Do you want me to sit in the bathroom with you?" He asked.

"Yeah.... or we could save water...." I trailed off suggestively. He smiled.

"Okay. I need to go talk to Mikey for a minute. Do you wanna just wait here?" He asked. I nodded, and he left the room.

He returned a couple minutes later, carrying two towels. He grabbed a grey tee-shirt, green and black striped pajama pants, and boxers out of his dresser. I grabbed my pajama's out of my bag, and we headed into the bathroom. I was scared fucking shitless as Gerard turned on the water, then pulled off his shirt. I pulled my shirt off as well, then toed off my shoes and socks.

"Frankie?" Gerard asked softly. I looked up. He was standing there in nothing but his boxers, looking like some God of sexiness. I almost passed out.

"Yeah?" I eventually found my voice.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "We don't have to...."

I pressed my lips against his, then quickly ditched my jeans. He put his hands gently on my waist. We kissed for several minutes, and Gerard pulled me over closer to the shower.

"If you change your mind," Gerard whispered, "just tell me, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered. I knew I wasn't going to change my mind. I loved Gerard, and I wanted this to happen. A second later, we were both naked in the shower.

"You have tattoo's," He said, tracing the jack-o-lantern on my back.

"Yeah," I turned so I was facing him, and he could see the tattoo's on my chest and stomach. He traced them lightly, making me shiver.

He stepped a little closer, and kissed me. I pulled myself as close as I could to him. He kissed me fiercely, and I was happy that I'd waited to get my lip pierced, otherwise this would be painful.

Gerard broke away, grinned at me, then pushed me against one of the walls of the shower and dropped to his knees in front of me. He looked up at me, then took my dick in his mouth. An odd sound, somewhere between a whimper and a moan, escaped my throat. Gerard smiled as he moved up and down. My hips jerked, driving me deeper into his mouth.

My eyes slipped closed as Gerard blew me. I felt release coming closer. I bit my lip to keep from screaming as I came. Gerard swallowed and stood up. My knees were shaking so bad, I almost fell over. I would have if Gerard hadn't caught me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. "You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Did I have the honor of giving you your first blowjob?" He asked, smirking.

"Yeah," I said weakly, nodding.

"I didn't traumatize you, did I?" He asked, slightly more serious.

"Do it again," I whispered in response.

He smiled, leaned in, pressed me against the wall, and kissed me.

"Why don't we finish up in here, so we can move on to better things?" He whispered into my neck.

I groaned and grabbed his hair. "Why wait?" I moaned.

He chuckled. "Wait and see." He murmured, looking deep into my eyes.

He reached behind me, and grabbed a bottle of shampoo. I was still contemplating what could be better than that, when Gerard started massaging the shampoo through my hair, and my eyes closed again. Gerard pulled me closer to the water and rinsed out my hair. He turned away to look at the bottles on a shelf. I saw a bar of body soap and scooped it up. I rubbed it between my hands, then set it back down.

I came up right behind Gerard. I rubbed my hands across his lower back. Gerard jumped, then stopped moving. My hands slid halfway up his back, down to his hips, then around to his stomach.

Gerard moaned and his head lolled back. One of my hands slid down his body until the side of my hand rested against his cock. He moaned again, and grabbed the hand that was still on his stomach. He squeezed it as my hand brushed lightly along his length. When I reached the end, I gently fingered him, and pressed my lips to his shoulder.

Gerard put his other hand against the wall of the shower to hold himself up. I massaged up to the base, and back down. Gerard moaned loudly. I moved my lips from his shoulder to his neck. I wrapped my fingers all the way around his dick, and pumped my hand back and forth.

"Oh, shit... Frank..." Gerard moaned. "Frank... Frank. Frank! Frank! Frank!" Gerard's voice grew louder.

"Shh, shh, shh," I murmured in his ear, trying to be seductive. "You don't want anyone to hear, do you?"

"No," He gasped, "Oh, fuck..."

His hips jerked forward, and I could tell he was close. I tightened my fingers and kept pumping him. He continued a string of curses intertwined with my name. He came suddenly, spurting on the wall and my hand.

"Jesus..." Gerard moaned, collapsing back against me.

I took a half step back to steady us. "No, I'm Frank." I teased.

Gerard laughed. "I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I murmured, kissing his neck.

We quickly finished in the shower, put on pajama's, then stepped into the hallway.

"Hey, Gee," Mikey said, coming to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, Mikes?" Gee said.

"Mom and Dad just left for a movie, and Alicia invited me over for a late dinner and a movie."

"Alright. See you in the morning." Gerard said. I waved as Mikey turned away.

Gerard grabbed my hand, and pulled me into his room, locking the door behind us. We sat on the edge of his bed until we heard Mikey drive away.

A/N: Hello, my loves! I hope you enjoyed the next installment of this story! Sorry it's been so long since I updated, but I don't have a computer I can use over the weekends ever. As always, give me reviews and I'll update sooner! Rate it, too.
xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story