Categories > Books > Harry Potter

I Want Nibblets!!

by Syrus 0 reviews

This is total and utter craziness...I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this, but if you want a good laugh, READ!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Draco, Fred, George, Hagrid, Harry, Hermione, Lupin, Sirius, Violet, Voldemort - Published: 2005-05-18 - Updated: 2005-05-18 - 380 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Ron walked into the dorm. He saw Harry was sitting facing the window on his own bed.

"Hey, Harry, what's going on? I asked Hermione why you were upset, but she told me to talk to you."

"My mother was in Slytherin." Harry said, numbly.

"What?! How can that be?" Ron asked in absolute shock.

"Violet told me. She was in Slytherin." Harry repeated, getting slightly more upset.

"I want nibblets." said Ron.

"Me too." Said Harry.

They happily skipped to the kitchen to get their nibblets holding hands.

What the hell? Hermione thought as she saw them passing by.

Fred and George also got over their differences and joined the happy skipping and hand holding to the kitchen to get the nibblets. Hermione soon realized that everyone in the common room had already happily skipped away to get the nibblets, so she decided to join them. When she happily skipped to the kitchen she saw Violet and Draco happily skipping in holding hands as well to get their nibblets. Suddenly Sirius skipped happily into the kitchen to get his share of nibblets too.

"Hey!! I hope you guys saved some for us too!!" someone said from the door.

They all looked and it was Hagrid and Remus Lupin holding hands and skipping in to get their nibblets. Every time Hagrid skipped, the ground shook a little. Then Beverly walked in w/ her electrons w/ no pants to get her nibblets too. Suddenly a pack of evil, satanic bunnies w/ banana bandanas w/ a picture of Sangeeta on them giving a smiling thumbs up came in to get their nibblets as well.

"You'd all have better saved me some too, if you know what's good for you!!" a harsh voice yelled.

Everyone was happily startled to see that it was Voldemort.

"Avada Kedavra!!" Voldemort yelled as he shot a killer green beam of light at Colin Creevy.

When Colin fell to the floor dead, everyone stopped temporarily in their nibblet eating and gasped, except Harry.

"Sorry there. I was just getting a little excited about the nibblets." Voldemort said apologetically.

"It's okay, man. I've been wanting to do that for years." said Harry.

Everyone happily shrugged and got back to eating their nibblets.

The End
Sign up to rate and review this story