Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

Shattered

by XxZanxX 3 reviews

Frank leaves and Lynna gets a surprising phone call from Rebecca

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-04-09 - Updated: 2010-04-09 - 1768 words

1Moving
This story is 100%fiction, Lynna is a made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

So again I'm slacking on the writing part of this story . . . oops. But I've been busy . . . I have an excuses though, I had the stomach flu and I went to go see Adelitas Way, Chevelle, and Three Days Grace! Ya best night EVER. :D Now on to the real reading of this story!

Side Note: Right before Frank leaves he quotes lyrics from 'Theory of a Deadman's Song'Wait For Me'.

The sun was starting to shine through my window causing me to wake. I snuggled deeper into Frank's chest and let out a happy sigh. Frank had been staying with me for two weeks but sadly today he was headed back on tour and I was headed back to finish school.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Frank, my love. He was sleeping with his mouth open slightly and his face was drained of all color. His lip twitched into a little smirk for a second and I felt my heart lunge out of my chest. I looked over at the clock and realized we had to get up, Frank had to leave in an hour. I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry at the thought. I rubbed my face into his stomach then bite his ribcage lightly. He started to stir lightly.

“Don't . . . that tickles . . . ow.” I bite him again with a smile. He opened his eyes lightly and looked down at me. “Pest, I was trying to sleep.” I giggled.

“I know but you have to leave in an hour.” I said with a pout. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me tightly pulling me on top of him and kissing me gently.

“Love, you know I'd stay if I could, but the guys are counting on me. But I'll have you back in my arms the second you come to visit on your school break.” I rested my head on his shoulder and let his scent overwhelm me. In a few hours the scent would be faded and gone. I let out a sniffle and Frank rubbed my back lightly.

“I hate to say it but you gotta get off of me because I got to get ready to leave. . . and um . . with your body heat and pressure I'll be headed off to the bathroom soon if you don't get off now. And I don't have time for a . . . er . . . bathroom break.” He said with alight blush. I smiled and giggled softly, and rubbed his chest before climbing off and heading off to the bathroom to pee.

By the time I got back from the bathroom Frank was already dressed in his black zip up and jeans. He had his suitcase half packed and was shoving clothes in it. I bite my lip as a tear ran down my cheek and on to the carpet. I started shaking as I held in the whimpers I was dying to let out. But I refused to give in, I wasn't going to let Frank see me like that. I tuck my face in my hands and continued to shake. I felt two warm arms wrap around me pulling me into a soft embrace.

“Babe I hate seeing you like this, please . . . don't cry.” I shook even harder as the tears continued to fall leaving soft stains on his hoodie. He let go off me and started taking off his hoodie before pulling my arms into it and zipping it. “Here keep this.”

“Frank I can't, it's your favorite.” I said looking him in the eyes, he smiled weakly.

“I know, I want you to have it. Promise me you'll wear it when I'm not around to keep you warm.” He said barely a whisper. I merely nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist sending shivers up my spine. Frank kissed me softly but increased in pressure, I started breathing heavily. He backed me into the bed and laid me down gently before climbing on top of me never breaking the kiss. He placed his hand on my cheek before sliding it down my side and into my shirt resting it on the waist band of my pajama pants and belly button. I let out a jagged breath cause my mouth to open allowing Frank to slid his tongue in my mouth. I let my hand trail down his back and up his shirt. Frank slowly stopped kissing me and rested his forehead on mine with a deep sigh.

“I have to go . . . now. But you make it so hard to leave.” He kissed me roughly sending my heart racing. He finally stopped kissing me and climbed off me and walked over to his suitcase. “Walk me out love?” He asked titling his head to the side. I nodded with a smile. We had agreed that it would be best for Frank to take a taxi to the airport in cause I freaked out on the way home, or I decided to hide in his backpack or something like that. I walked over to him and interlocked our hands and walked him to my front door. He tangled himself into me once more while I inhaled his scent one more time. He kissed me gently on the forehead before letting go.

“It's that one thing that keeps me alive.” He mumbled softly. I looked up at him confusedly. “Knowing that you wait for me, ever so patiently.” He said with a smirk. “I'm not going to say goodbye cause I'll see you again, and well I'm not to good at goodbyes so . . . I'll just say.” He kissed me on the forehead once more before letting go and opening the door. “I'll see you soon beautiful.” He smiled once more before grabbing his suitcase and walking out the door and shutting it behind him. I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around myself tightly and started walking over to my couch. I heard my door bang open hard and looked up to see a very panicked looking Frank.

“I . . . um . . . er . . . forgot my toothbrush?” He said in a question form. I laughed.

“No you didn't silly I packed it for you last night, you watched me do it too.” I said with a smirk.

“Um . . . oh ya. Okay well since I'm here . . . how about one more kiss?” he asked before scooping me up into a passionate kiss. He put me down a few minutes later and left for good this time. I rested my back against the door and sighed, I wouldn't see him for another three months. This is going to be so hard.




A few hours later . . .




I was sitting on my living room couch wrapped up in a blanket and Frank's sweatshirt while watching Hannah Montana when my cell phone rang. I picked up from the coffee table and flipped it open.

“'Ello?” I said quietly trying to eraser any ounce of sadness in my voice.

“Hey . . . Lynna I really need to tell you something.” Rebecca breathed from the other line. “But promise you won't shoot the messenger? I'm just doing my job as your friend.” I shut off the TV and let my eyes adjust as the room filled with darkness.

“Becca . . . you sound serious. Did you run over my cat or something?” I asked trying to lighten the mood but it only cause a long sigh from her.

“No Ly I am dead serious here. I saw . . . saw . . . well you see-” I rolled my eyes in annoyance even though she couldn't see it.

“Spit it out Becca.” I demanded.

“I saw Sam and Frank making out behind the bus!” She finally blurted into the phone with a gasp. I let myself sink deeper into the couch as reality started to hit me shattering piece by shattering piece. The last two weeks with Frank have been nothing but lies, nothing but empty words. He didn't care, he was just playing me. But then why did he say on the bus that this is our chance, and. . . he kissed me. It felt like he meant it, but he was really just using me, playing with my heart. I felt anger start to boil in my veins. Hot tears started to form in my eyes.

“Listen Becca I gotta go, I'll talk to you later.” I said before hanging up on her in mid sentence. My tears started to over flow now and run down my face as I dialed Frank's number, I was going to end this myself. No more would Frank Iero, mess with me, screw me over, and pretend it's all okay.

“Hey love, miss me already? ” Frank mumbled softly in the phone, I could hear the smile in his voice. “I'm glad you called, I gotta tell you something.” My eyebrows knit together and my mouth formed a scowl that I tried to hold back so it wouldn't become vocal.

“Hey. Listen I think this . . . thing we have has run it's course. It was fun while it lasted though.” I said in a mellow tone but on the inside my heart was cracking wide open.

“What . . . What are you talking about Lynna? Are you breaking up with me?” I could hear the pure panic in his voice.

“Ya I guess I am.” I mumbled letting the thought sink in. I quickly remembered why I was leaving him in the first place and felt angry again. “I think a break would be a good thing, maybe even apartment break. But like I said Frank, it was fun while it lasted. I'll talk to you later though, see you around.” I said slamming my phone shut before he could try to change my mind. I threw my phone against the wall but luckily it didn't break, I then laughed at my stupidity. I fell in love with a guy who had a track record worse then any one I'd ever met, and I thought it would be okay. I thought just maybe, maybe this time he would make it work, because we were different. I was different. What a bunch of bull.

I stood up and ripped off Frank's sweatshirt before throwing it out my apartment window. I screamed lightly and the weight of everything became to much and I fell to my knees and slowly slid into the fettle position where I slowly crumbed to piece in the middle of my living room floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story