Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

D.O.A.

by aerosmith14 1 review

.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-04-09 - Updated: 2010-04-10 - 272 words - Complete

0Unrated
The medics and police arrived when the neighbors called 911 after hearing the gunshots. Erica and Ashton were dead. She killed Ashton and Cyrinda killed Erica. Blood was everywhere. On the floor, all over Ashton and Erica. It was on Cyrinda too.
Right now, The cops are talking to Cyrinda and Mark. Joe is standing in the corner, watching the medics take Ashton and Erica's dead body. He couldn't take it anymore. He walked outside to the garage and stayed there until a police officer came to talk to him. The officer began asking questions.
"I don't know what exactly happened. I just came home." Joe answered quietly. Joe deeply sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

Joe's POV
I saw Mark walking towards me.
"Where's your mom?" I asked him
"They're still talking to her" He looked at me and asked "Why are all these people trying to hurt us?"
I pretended like I did hear him ask that.
"Dad?"
I don't want to tell him about the past. The only thing the kids know is me abusing drugs and me getting shot. They don't know why I got shot. I don't want them to find out. Cyrinda walked out of the house and walked to the garage. Mark asked her the same questions. She gave me a look, a scared look.
"What?" I heard Mark ask.
"Nothing" I said in a low voice.
Then an office walked toward us.
"Excuse me son, I need to talk to your parents" The officer said
And so it begins...

Sorry for the shitty chapter. I couldn't think of anything. DOA= Dead On Arrival
Sign up to rate and review this story