Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Since when did immortality mean never dying?

Headfirst for halos.

by unleashthebats

When kitty decided to end her life - Scarlett comes to the rescue... Or does she?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-04-10 - Updated: 2010-04-11 - 496 words - Complete

?Blocked
Kitty locked herself in her house since she'd seen what she had. She didn't need or want anyone; all they did was fucking tear you apart. All she could think about was Gerard and how much he had hurt her and how much, even after all of this, she still loved him.
She still loved him.
She swallowed and looked at her pale skin. Her legs and arms were covered in neat, pink scars. Some were old, from years, months back but Gerard had helped her stop. Some were from hours ago, where crying wasn't good enough; she needed something to stop the emotional pain, and what better than physical pain?
She was curled in a ball on her bed, the same clothes from last week. She hadn't washed or eaten; her life was on a standstill. Nothing mattered anymore. What was the point? Is there a point?
She had a new idea, and this was the night to do it. She knew nobody cared enough for her - she hadn't heard from Scarlett, Frank, Gerard... Where were the apologies? Where was her best friend? The tears welled up but she stopped herself. Walking calmly, in a daze, to the kitchen, she took out from the draw a bottle of pills. She smiled as she emptied a load into her hand. She ran the cold tap and got herself a glass of water, and, with a quick breath inwards, she downed the bottle of pills and drank the water to help them all - every single red pill - go down her throat. She was feeling sick already. She took another bottle, and did the same. She drank and drank the water until every single blue pill had gown down her throat and poisoned her blood.
Kitty suddenly felt woozy and laid herself on her sofa. Flashbacks plagued her mind and she began to pass out. Her eyes closed and suddenly everything went black.
Everything
Went
Black.
~
Scarlett held her best friends hand. "Oh God, Kitty, what the fuck... You'll be fine okay? I;ll look after you..." The paramedics rushed around the ambulance doing her best to keep her alive. Tubes were coming from her nose and mouth and they spoke words Scarlett didn't understand. They arrived at the hospital and Scarlett was left behind; she waited behind and saw through the lightly frosted glass of the hospitals her best friend's lifeless body being pumped; the tubes and wires, machines, nurses, doctors... She closed her eyes. What made her do this? Why? She was so fucking stupid! A nurse placed her hand on Scarlett's shoulder. "Are you okay? Your friend will be fine." She smiled. "You're her... friend, right? What's your names?" Scarlett swallowed; her voice was shakey. "I'm Scarlett. She's Kitty." The nurse gave her a sympathetic pat on the shoulder. "Sit down, you look as white as a ghost." She walked away into the distance, disappearing among white walls and a white floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story