Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Crawling Towards the Sun

Wrapped Up In Death

by adalae 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-04-13 - Updated: 2010-04-14 - 1543 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fourteen: Wrapped Up in Death

The next evening (morning for our characters) Juliette woke up in William’s bed. She looked over her shoulder to find him still sleeping and took a moment to take in the sight. As she turned to face him she draped her arm over his chest and began to get comfortable to drift back to sleep when suddenly the doors to William’s bedroom burst open. “William, we have to talk!” A voice screamed causing William and Juliette to jolt upwards in the bed.

Harper stood in the doorway, “There’s something going down,” she said not caring that she had stumbled upon a naked William and Juliette underneath the sheets. “Dear god, please stay in bed.” She said looking at William with a grin, “Get decent and come see me in your office. Bring the girl.”

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

William and Juliette walked, hand in hand and fully dressed, into his office where Harper was sitting on the desk. “Did you leave?” Harper asked bluntly, glaring at Juliette.

“She did,” William said, “Why?”

“Rumor has it that there’s going to be an attack on the house and no one has left except for me and her,” Harper stood up and crossed her arms, “I know for a fact that I left covertly while I’m sure your darling girl here probably didn’t make her whereabouts to secretive.”

“What are you getting at?” Juliette hissed.

“Someone saw you… followed you out or in. I don’t know. I just know that on my way out of town I hit up a bar last night and some guys were out celebrating that they were going to get it done. I didn’t think much of it till I saw the old spawn sit with them.”

Juliette looked over at William who had lost all expression on his face, “Pete,” he said softly. Knowing that was who Harper had been referring to. “When?” He asked.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Andy, Pete, Joe, and Patrick stood outside the perimeter of the mansion, armed and ready to go, “Here it goes guys,” Patrick said cocking his gun, “Let get it done.”
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Before Harper could continue there was a crash from below the stairs, “Now apparently.” Harper said grabbing her leather jacket from the chair. She slipped it on and smiled, “Gotta jet Billy boy, I suggest you do the same.”
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

While Patrick and the guys were taking out the vamps in their sleeping quarters Pete wandered up the stairs. “Brendon,” he spat out.

Brendon emerged from the shadows next to the library and smiled, “Brother!” he said sarcastically, “You don’t call…you don’t write… what is a guy supposed to think?”

“That you are better off dead for one,” Pete said taking a few steps closer, his stake armed in his hand. “Where is he Brendon?”

“Who?” Brendon asked, “William? Of course you mean William. Probably off with his little whore Juliette.”

Pete took another step closer, “No time for games Brendon,” Pete rolled his shoulders back to limber up, “I guess I could take you out first though, you still his little lap dog?”

Brendon growled and lunged at Pete, trying to rip the stake from his hand. The two wrestled on the floor and Pete kicked Brendon off, throwing him into the nearest wall. Pete leapt up and before Brendon could recover, thrusted the stake into his heart. “You should really leave the fighting to the big boys Bren. It never really suited you.” Pete took his take back as Brendon vanished into a pile of dist of the floor, “Worthless Brendon. You always were.”
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

“Did you know about this?” William asked as he and Juliette ran through the hallway.

Juliette stopped and looked at William, “I’m so sorry,” she began, “After everything… I didn’t want this to be my life. I didn’t know that..”

“That this would happen!?” William scream violently, “What did you think would happen? You led them right to us! Unprepared! You spent the whole night with me yesterday and didn’t bother to mention to me that you led our enemies right here!? How dare you!” William was furious and stormed over to Juliette and grabbed her firmly by the shoulders.

“I didn’t know that I wanted to be on your side,” she said softly, “I thought… I thought that I would be happy to lead them over to kill you and everyone here. I thought that then I would have the world before me – I could do anything.” Juliette stopped and took a deep breath, “But last night, coming back, I realized I didn’t want it, the world, without you.”

William said nothing but loosened his grip. Before he could speak a familiar voice interrupted, “Well now,” Pete said walking closer, “Miss me?”
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Downstairs all of the guys were wiped out from battle. Joe had a broken arm, no more ammo for his stake gun. Andy had lost his glasses and multiple sprains. Patrick on the other hand had handled himself the best leaving only scrapes and bruises and a few deep cuts in his skin. “Can we go… please? I feel like I’m gonna explode…” Joe said panting on the ground.

“Where’s Pete?” Andy asked, noticing his friend was gone.

“He said he had something to take care of, he’ll meet us back home.” Patrick said, picking Joe up from the ground, “Let’s go before anyone comes home. I think they get the message.”

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

“Pete,” William said letting Juliette go, pushing her behind him protectively. “Long time no see, can I help you?”

“Yeah you can,” Pete said, “you could just surrender and let me kill you, but that wouldn’t be much fun, now would it?”

“We’ve been through this Pete,” William said taking a few steps closer, “Multiple times in fact and each time I let you live because you were my favorite. You have so much potential Pete. So much… promise… but this time I don’t think I can let you slide by. Everything has its consequences Pete.”

Pete sprung to William and Juliette yelled out a scream. She had seen vampire attacks before, but never two vampires fighting, it was scary and quick. For every move William made, Pete was already there defending it. They fought for what seemed like forever, and Juliette couldn’t keep up. William threw Pete to the other side of the hallway, leaving a dent in the wall. Looking over at William, Juliette found he had a large, deep gash running completely down his face and down his chest. William crouched down to recover for a split second and that was all Pete needed to sprint across the short distance and pierce William in the heart.

“No!” Juliette screamed, running to try to block Pete from getting to William .He threw her to the side and she lay on the ground clutching her chest as she felt her ribs begin to repair themselves. She tried to get up but by the time she finally succeeded Pete had stabbed William. She yelled out for him and William looked over at her and smiled, “Australia it is,” he said quietly and disappeared into dust.

Wrapped up in fear and death Juliette charged at Pete and began to hit him with all of the strength she had but he was far too strong for her. Without hesitation Pete simply laughed and ripped the stake from the pile of ash on the ground where William once lay and thrust it up through Juliette’s ribs to her heart, “you picked the wrong side to play on Jules.”

Juliette gasped, the pain was nothing like she ever felt before. She stared into Pete’s eyes as he plunged the stake even deeper into her chest, “Such a shame,” Pete said menacingly, “would have been nice to have you around.” He pulled the stake out with one quick motion and Juliette dropped to the ground and became nothing more than a pile of dust, “Damn shame.” Pete threw the stake onto the floor, “I’m done here,” he muttered to himself.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

The next day:

“What happened here?” Officer Thornton asked his partner as he pulled up to the scene.

“I don’t know for sure, but it looks like something I’ve seen back in Texas. Mass murder, three dead. Males ranging from twenty three to twenty six.”

“How?”

“Throats slashed, weird marks on their necks. Not sure.”

“Probably an animal attack, we get those a lot around here. Nothing to look into too deeply.”

“Alright then, let’s just bag ‘em and tag ‘em.”

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

That night Pete got himself to the airport, “Where are you going to sir?” the attendant asked as he handed her his ticket. “Australia,” she said with a grin reading his ticket, “I hear it is nice this time of year.” She smiled and handed him his boarding pass.

Pete picked up his bag and grinned back ,”That’s what I’ve been hearing.”

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

THE END!

Sorry its been so sparratic in the whole updating thing but I’m glad to get this done. I would like to thank Harper for making me do it. Whore.
Sign up to rate and review this story