Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Thirteen

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-04-16 - Updated: 2010-04-16 - 682 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

I opened my eyes and smiled as soon as I realized what day it was; Gerard was going to be home today. I sat up, a little too quickly, because my head started spinning. After a few seconds of being dizzy, my head caught up to the rest of my body. I smiled at the clock. It was pretty late in the morning. Almost noon, actually.

I decided to skip breakfast since it was so late. After deciding that, I slowly stood up and walked to the closet. I grabbed a plain black t-shirt and slipped it on. I traded my pajama bottoms for a pair of jeans. They were loose fitting, so I grabbed one of my belts and quickly fastened it around my waist. Then I realized what pants I was wearing, they were my skinny jeans. I shrugged; I guess I had lost a few pounds.

After getting dressed, I walked into the bathroom and did my business when I finished in the bathroom, I went into the living room and sat on the couch. Gerard had told me that he would be home at about one. I had about an hour before he would be home...

My stomach growled and I sighed. I waited a few seconds, my stomach growling again, and then stood up. I walked into the kitchen and went straight towards the fridge. I opened the door and stood looking into the fridge for a moment before deciding to look in the freezer. I shut the fridge door and opened the freezer door.

I smiled when I spotted what I wanted. I quickly reached into the box of popsicles and grabbed one, randomly. I took the popsicle into the living room and sat back down on the couch. I turned on the television before opening it.

I laughed, it was grape. My favorite. I always got grape. I glanced at the TV and noticed that it was a little kids show. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels. Eventually, I decided on a movie. It was cheaply made, but it had a good title.

---

The movie was just getting over when I heard the front door open. A smile spread across my face as I realized that it was Gerard coming home. I turned off the TV and jumped up. Gerard had just walked into the living room when I stood up. He smiled and dropped his bags on the floor. I ran over to him, which wasn’t very far, and I melted in his grasp.

He wrapped his arms tightly around me. I could tell that he didn’t want to let go. Neither did I. I wanted to stand here with him the rest of our lives. Unfortunately, we had to release each other. Gerard picked up his bags and I followed him into our bedroom. He threw the bags on the bed and turned around to me, smiling.

“I’ve missed you so much.”

I nodded, “I’ve missed you more.”

He laughed and walked closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, when he had gotten close enough and he held me against his body.

I laid my head on his chest and took a deep breath. I couldn’t believe that I had survived a whole month without Gerard, and I was glad to finally have him back home with me. I would make sure that he never had to leave me again.

I had lost track of time, but Gerard grabbing my chin and making me look at him, forced me back into reality. He smiled and lightly kissed my forehead. I smiled and when he looked at me again, I could see nothing but love filling his eyes. This time he pressed his lips forcefully against mine. Our mouths moved together, eventually giving him entrance to my mouth.

Our tongues danced together for a while, then Gerard pressed me back against the wall. All I could think about was how great it was having Gerard back with me again...
Sign up to rate and review this story