Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Triad

Triad

by Saoirse

The dynamics of three in the POV of one. Get the picture?

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Sasuke, Temari, Tenten - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-04-21 - Updated: 2006-04-22 - 15261 words

?Blocked
A/N: This is the sequel to "What's In a Name?", guest starring Hyuuga Hinata! Bet you never saw that comin' didya?"

Disclaimer: Ain't mine and it ain't ever happening.


Triad
By Saoirse the Irish Colleen


Hinata watched through the slight keyhole as the three on Temari's bed heaved, grappled and finally shuddered from mutual climax. She sighed silently without as much as a push of air from her lips before ghostily melting into the shadows within the corridors of the Suna palace. The double doors flung open several hours later and Sasuke stood as naked as the day he was born, Sharingan activated scanning the hallways for that runaway chakra signature. The trio of tomoe whirled attempting to process and identify the wisps of lingering spiritual power unsuccessfully and he cursed under his breath. Will they ever leave him be? He shut the doors quietly and engaged the lock, resetting the traps.
"Sasuke?" The blond Suna princess raised her head and shoulders, groggy from broken slumber. She looked worlds different without her hair in its signature quad of pigtails. The dark-haired man shook his head.
"Betsuni." The brunette beside her lifted her arm not once opening her cocoa eyes silently commanding him to return to bed. He rejoined the two women reaching out with both hands to palm and stroke smooth flesh, they decided to forgo blankets as the dry heat from the Suna's beautiful desert tundras made the summer nights less than sufferable. He fell listlessly asleep to the sensations of the caressing limbs of his partners around him. It was home, and be damned if anyone was going to take it from him.


*

Sasuke shrugged his jounin drab green flak jacket over his high-collared black shirt, Uchiha insignia concealed behind the red spiral and after a quick and fruitless combing he exited the bathroom flipping off the light as he walked out. He dropped ungracefully down onto his untouched bed to arm himself; winding tapes around his ankles and wrists, buckling the black waterproof leather kunai thigh holster around his left leg and adjusted the buttery material of his khaki cargo shorts for comfort. He slid a few shuriken beneath the strap for good measure. The Kusanagi was last and he sheathed the divine sword and slung it across his back, the seal on it would burn the flesh off the hands of any would-be thief. The door thumped shut behind Sasuke and the traps reengaged as he walked down to breakfast, punctual as always. There was a jaunt in his gait despite that biting sense of foreboding sinking its fangs into his gut because of the chat he needed to have with Temari and Tenten. He slithered the senbon he gnawed from the left corner of his mouth to the right, and he knew in spite of his better judgment he should stop spending so much time with Genma-sensei. But the senbon were nifty and quite addictive little weapons when caught in a pinch, whether in a dark alley on his way back home from the conbini or if ambushed on a mission.
He was rocked on the balls of his feet abruptly as a pink and green figure whisked past him tucking the few errant strands in the bun on the left side of her head.
"See ya on the training grounds, pretty boy!" Tenten called out before vanishing around the corner. His ass smarted and he actually reached behind to rub it. Glancing at his watch, Sasuke decided to dawdle and slowed to a crawl until he approached the corner and halted his movements to find Temari leaning against the sandstone bright ochre wall armed with her fan and dressed in her usual indigo haori and slit mini skirt with a huge dangling pale pink ribbon wrapped about her slim waist, the loops brushing the floor. The white chest plate she did without and that made him crook a lengthy brow. She absently filed her nails before bothering to look up and acknowledge him.
"Ohayo."
"Yo." Inspecting her cuticles one final time Temari pocketed the metal file and buffed her nails down her breastplate. She reached over and plucked the senbon from his teeth as one would a chamomile flower and slid it into one of the many pockets in his jacket before pulling her to him by the zipper. Whether or not his reluctance to embrace her was out of propriety or just because he felt like being a bastard, Temari opened her mouth and released her tongue into their kiss stealing all of Sasuke's oxygen. He pushed her backward into the wall behind them and coaxed his hand beneath her haori and sports bra. The arid atmosphere hit Temari's exposed flesh as Sasuke cradled her left breast, tweaking the dusky rose nipple openly between his blunt fingertips.
"Oi... Sasuke..." Temari groaned clinging to his shoulders. "Didn't you have enough?"
"Here. Now. A little while longer?" Itachi taught him how to hate with a single quick and painful lesson that left an eight-year-old boy drenched in blood. To teach him how to love would take a lifetime, thankfully he had two excellent teachers. Sasuke was beginning to fold up when his knees buckled against Temari's thighs; he was churning out buckets of sweat and the air pressure was tight around his lungs as though he were breathing through a straw. Temari instinctively brought up her arms to clasp his shoulders, soothing him making clicking noises with her tongue burying her face into that rich midnight hair of his. His breath was returning gradually, but he still felt as if he had run a marathon. Sasuke's passion was infectious, and can be overwhelming as she recalled their first time when he hyperventilated and was instantly in the grip of an all-out panic attack in what should have been the afterglow of his first orgasm. Tenten and Temari vainly calmed and comforted him as he gradually fell into a fitful slumber in the fetal position with his head on Temari's lap. It was left unasked as to what his activities were in Oto and his time with Orochimaru as this was classified and only meant for the eyes and ears of the Hokage and the upper echelons of ANBU. But during one late night interlude in a hidden hot springs in the Forest of Death, Sasuke confessed only to them a mission he ran with the now Niidaime Otokage, Yakushi Kabuto, overseeing the kidnapping of some three dozen children from Cha, Yuki and Tori for Kabuto's deranged experiments. Not one survived. Temari and Tenten allowed him to break down the damn and release this outpour of passion over the nightmares seeing his face transposed on their expired visages, frozen forever in the agony of their final moments. Then he was finally able to give himself over to the two women who wanted him not for his pedigree or power, but for the man he was struggling to become.
He pulled back from the breast he was suckling like a starving infant and fought to recompose himself, adjusting his jacket and straightening his hair.
"Do you feel better?" Temari was wary about questioning Sasuke, but had little choice but to. He nodded, dropping his lids to a half-gaze and jammed his hands down his pockets. "I won't be at breakfast," the news did not surprise him and he angled backward to the conflicting wall. "But I'll join you for lunch. Tenten will be with her old cell training in the Dust Vale, unfortunately. My room?"
"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about..."
"Eh?" All pretenses dropped and Sasuke pushed off the wall ready to tell her of their interloper when suddenly like a bullet ricocheting against a hotplate was that same intruding chakra signature just barely suppressed but hovering aloft his head like a coronet of hornets. Sasuke channeled chakra into the flats of his feet and jettisoned to the staircase landing when the apparition vanished. "Sasuke!" Temari's panicked holler was unable to drag him back to the present. He conceded to glare at the wall as if to disintegrate it with his Sharingan.


*


The private dining hall was alive and crackling with electricity, Hinata scampered in through the open doors and saw her old teammates locking horns. Well, Kiba was at least, Shino just sat there and ate his natto while his friend vented his preposterous rage. Akamaru turned over on his back, lazing in the sunlight streaming through the arched window, he was roughly the size of a car and the breath he exhaled from his innocuous growls and rumbling knocked over a potted fichus where a Suna steward, a genin, flashed off to a closet for a push broom to sweep the soil away.
"So what you're saying is that I'm incompetent!" Kiba vexed slamming a hand down on the table making the china rattle dryly, Kiba stilled a tall glass tumbler filled with juice whose contents threatened to spill over the brim.
"What I am saying Kiba," the Kikai user lifted his lacquer rice bowl to a servant to refill from the steamer on a metal pushcart nearby, "is that you failed to see the hole Choji created in the blockade. And because you didn't hear my warning you barreled head-on with Akamaru compromising the entire structure that prevented Hinata from locating the mines and explosives cache we needed as evidence." Another servant dressed in maroon Suna robes and black pantaloons set down Kiba's tray, a whole roasted chicken, miso and brown rice. Akamaru had his breakfast delivered to him in a clean plastic washtub, assorted meats from the smokehouse. The gigantic hound sniffed the air then rolled over to lasciviously devour his bounty. Kiba's spine, so rigid it might snap with his right brow twitching above a distended eye let Aburame's reasoning pelt him like a waterfall of ice chips from the partially botched mission less than 72 hours previous.
"Yeah well," he retorted, "we got the hostages and the insurgents out before their... stronghold... collapsed..." The parka-garbed man's tone wound down like a slowing clock until it tapered off into silence and he closed his statement with a half-hearted tap of his fist on the table before slumping down into his seat. Rebel Suna ninja forces accused Gaara of being inept at garnering his ministry, the rabble was kept at bay with threats by Kankurou and the Suna ANBU forces surveilling the most potentially dangerous out of these bands, but even Gaara knew that would not ensure security forever. In light of what Kaze Country's dastardly daimyo had done, his family was innocent, and when the faction kidnapped his wife and three grandchildren he sent the summons he shared with Temari to bring her word as she was liaising in Konoha to lobby Tsunade for assistance. The Densetsu no Kamo sent with Temari a dozen familiar faces all possessing some perilous abilities.
"Ohayo everyone!" Hinata exclaimed brightly dropping gracefully onto a chair and slid herself forward. Kiba's trance was shattered and he returned her greeting.
"Morning!" Shino simply nodded, pushing up his shades. Hinata pushed up her lavender satin haori's stitched sleeves to pour herself tea, her opal eyes shifted to the right beneath her lids to see Sasuke enter to join Sakura and Naruto who were sharing a table with Ino, Shikamaru and Choji. He scooped rice into his own bowl and picked up his hashi to feed himself some lemon chicken slices. The Hyuuga heiress felt a simmering sensation beneath her cheekbones and knew if a blush crept past her throat her teammates would get suspicious. But she enjoyed seeing the flex and shift of corded muscle in his arms and throat while he ate. Flicking back the long ebony bangs from his face only to have them sweep back to as they always were draped over his eyes. The dais at the front of the hall was vacant, as the Suna siblings were having a meeting over breakfast with Tsunade-sama and her white eyes trained on the seat to the right of Gaara-sama's high-backed chair which Temari occupied. The most striking feature about her was not only her exotic hairstyle, but her deep, smoky voice. She thought of a steamed window during a summer rainfall, the humidity coating her flesh thoroughly plastering her clothes to her skin until she had little choice left but to strip naked. Tenten would set directly in front of her often caught up in a whirlwind of debates over ningu brands and types with Lee-san and Neji nii-san. The Chinese-styled kunoichi expertly played the part of the coquette, and only she was able to turn such a deadly tool like a kunai into a sensual toy, tapping the corner of her lower lip with its razor-sharp point. Or strike an offensive taijutsu stance provoking titillating distraction with a single wink.
This was something only unique to those two women, as Hinata frequently observed with Ino and Sakura; they were very aggressive and bold in their relationships, and Lee and Shikamaru were a pair of men contented to be under their dominion. So where did that leave her? Sex was tabooed in the noble house of Hyuuga, Hinata's mother died in childbirth when Hanabi was born. Her sister was too young for Hinata to voice her opinions, ask her silly questions or share her darkest fantasies with. She had no close girlfriends to speak of since her father put restrictions on friendships as well. A noble cannot afford to dabble in the inconsequential sentiments searching for comfort in the company of others, especially those who were /beneath /them. But her early ineptitude did provide the necessary freedom for Hinata to spread her wings; her father shunned her from the Hyuuga estate until she no longer shamed him with her weakness. The Yuuhis, Kurenai-sensei's clan was the ideal family, strong, educated and supportive. But it was Naruto's encouragement that awakened her to her full potential. Yet sadly even as her dream of becoming strong, eventually outstripping her elder cousin and his absolute mastery of Juuken, she had gotten the short end of the stick in her personal life going nowhere with the blonde Jinchuuriki. Hinata ignorantly assumed at Sakura would be her only obstacle, but after an evening of indulging in what was her vice as well as pleasure of spying on her friends' most intimate of moments educated her in more ways than any of her academy instructors or private tutors ever did. Activating her Byakugan the walls of Sakura's apartment were as transparent as cling film, she perched on an exceptionally high tree branch and held her breath.
For one thing Lee and Sakura were /loud/. But Sakura living up to her reputation of being book smart put up enough jutsus to prevent the neighbors from slinging them out on account of indecency. Another thing was that Lee and Sakura were especially attractive. Were these two the same oversized foreheaded, self-conscious girl and thick-browed gangly, chakra manipulating inept pariah she knew? Those were the last things that went through her whirling brain as she watched Sakura plead with Lee to 'fuck every inch of her' with tears gathering up at the corners of her cyan eyes like little white flags of surrender as she proudly lifted her perfectly round ass to him. He slapped the thick of her hip forcing the pink-haired woman to collapse atop her arms onto her pink satin pillows. Lee sunk his fingers into her dripping, taut channel and spread the honey trail to coat her gorged ruddy labia.
'Ah. I believe you are ready for me.' Sakura was rigid from anticipation.
'Onegai!' Came her desperate shriek bouncing off her white birch headboard to assault Lee's eardrums with a brief ring. His normally genteel eyes narrowed and he jerked her by the hair.
'Repeat that please.' His intonation was dark and foreign, something that the Lotus possessed locked down in the recesses of his psyche, shamed by its terror no doubt.
'Lee-sama! Lee-sama! Onegai, Lee-sama!' Sakura beseeched. If this was acting Hinata was convinced without out a shadow of a doubt. But she could immediately tell that this bit of loveplay was spiced with very realistic pain.
'And you shall never think of him again. Do you understand?' Lee referred to Sasuke, refusing to use his name only intonating the Uchiha's undeniable, intimidating presence with the tense of his fist in Sakura's pink bob.
'I promise! I promise!' Sakura assented throwing her hips backward trying to capture the slick glans inside.
'Because only I can love you... Sakura...' Her name was blown from his lips as a moan and an ecstatic sob was issued from Sakura's burning throat as he seated himself deep inside her warm grotto. Sakura's large breasts impudently swayed and swung wetly from the sweat that suddenly saturated her. There was no real reason as to why Lee should feel threatened by Sasuke, Hinata thought. He replaced his Gai-sensei-inspired bowl cut by growing his hair out, long enough to braid as he did in his childhood. Years of rigorous and excruciating taijutsu training rewarded him with a bodybuilder's physique that rivaled Gai-sensei and Asuma-sensei and granted him with the fangirl following that only Naruto-kun salivated for, which Lee detested. Those groupies didn't love him, and he didn't want to waste his time with them. Lee achieved his goals when he joined ANBU, because of Sasuke's affiliation with a notorious criminal ruled out the possibility of ever rising to those elite ranks despite the Uchiha aristocracy. Perhaps he was spoiled by all the approbation in the end.
Lee relinquished his callous grip on Sakura's hair to trail his hands lovingly down her sides to grip her hips as their rocking bodies drummed out a cadence of equal give and take. Sakura clawed at her pillows, her long nails threatening to shred them as she clenched and loosed Lee's rubbing cock skewering her like a poker that was heated over coals. Sakura suddenly squealed pitifully when Lee withdrew, her cunt grasping reflexively around and empty space. She tossed her head over her shoulders to plead with him when Lee flung her down on her back making the mattress jump violently from the box spring, Sakura's body bounded with equal force causing her to yelp alarmed. Her head hung backward at a painful angle for her neck over the foot of the bed. Sakura's protests came to grinding halt when Lee mounted her once again and Sakura delightfully groaned, her mouth agape and her legs splayed in the air before she slung one over Lee's shoulder and the other about his straining back and once more his cock filled her.
'Yes! Moto... MOTO!' Sakura dragged her fingers down to clutch Lee's muscular ass and pushed her shoulders up to bring her head up to his. Foreheads pressed together Hinata couldn't decipher what was being said between them, but their movements became frantic, unstable almost and the pillows slid to the floor. Another cry ushered from Sakura's mouth as she fell backward.
'You know... who you... belong to... Sakura!' He pushed her legs back so that her bent knees brushed her breasts. Her toes wiggled and curled against Lee's shoulder blades. Sakura's eyes rolled to the back of her head, was that position very pleasurable? Hinata recalled the private sex Ed lessons her father requested of Tsunade-sama but the Godaime's conflicting schedule forced her to send her more than capable apprentice, Shizune. Hiashi's quirked brows questioned the jounin medic who brought along her pet pig Ton-Ton on her experience due to her youth and free-wheeling lifestyle prior to her return to Konoha. She was under the strictest instruction that his daughter and nephew receive their lessons separately.
'Modesty above all else, Shizune-san.'
'Hai. Hiashi-sama.' She glowered at his retreating back and waited until he left for his meeting with the ministers when she found Neji and Hinata training in the garden. 'All right we don't have all day.' Shizune handed them the updated required textbooks and she allowed Hinata to keep hers, provided she kept it a secret. 'I want both of you to tell me what you /think /you know about sex.' Aptly phrased and Hinata surprised herself more than Shizune how inquisitive and vocal she was about the subject. Neji was, for the majority of the time, silent but so enrapt in their discussions. The mechanics of sex were rudimentary- pregnancy, disease prevention, contraceptives, prophylactics needn't be repeated twice to them- but it was sexual behavior, relationships, homosexuality, what was construed as rape and society's aversion to be frank about an issue that left ripple effects in the lives of the new generation. Shizune explained without smirking or thinking Hinata was stupid that there are some women who enjoy deeper penetrations and the explicit illustrations in her book featured the position Sakura and Lee were currently in. Their cries of completion shook the windowpanes and Hinata could see Lee writhe visibly from the aftershocks, Sakura convulsed below him her hips bucking before flinging her arms around Lee and kissing him deeply. In just moments following the pinnacle of their brutal lovemaking, Lee and Sakura were cuddling, cooing and caressing like true lovers. Perhaps that was the secret behind their magic, fueling the desire with pain.
Her following endeavor happened quite accidentally upon her return to Konoha after providing an escort to a visiting diplomat from Mizu Country. It was well past 3 a.m. when she was walking back to her apartment and passed the Yamanaka Hana-ya as she did sometimes when she heard the crash. Fearing the wrath of Yamanaka Kanayo over the burglars that may be attempting a break-in, Hinata reflexively reached into her white back pouch and with drew a pair of shuriken and activated her Byakugan before unceremoniously vanishing from the deserted street. The majority of the flower shop's merchandise was grown in their private nursery, a greenhouse towering behind the quaint alabaster whitewashed storefront. There was no sign of a disturbance of any kind in the shop so Hinata assumed her hunch correct that the crash came from the greenhouse. Sliding silently as the clear beams from the full moon above atop the roof she dropped to the little grassy courtyard below ducking behind the dumpster and crawled on her belly to avoid detection. It was pitch black as a cluster of clouds were taking its sweet time drifting across the moon obscuring the sole light she needed, but sure enough there was activity in the greenhouse. There was a thick sheen of condensation from the water vapors and temperature control on the windows, but Hinata saw perfectly and could make out a clump of what looked like broken pottery on the concrete, one of the clay pots must have fallen, but her attention soon fell on what seemed like two figures on the ground. What in hell could thieves be looking for on the ground of a greenhouse? Buried treasure? Or was this just a prank on Ino's mother to screw up the irrigation system? When the clouds completed their sail the moonlight slowly illuminated hazily what turned out to be Ino and Shikamaru bare ass naked on some green tarpaulin having sex. Hinata drew in a caustic breath and watched.
This was yet another position in the book Shizune-sensei provided her, and she rolled her hips slightly on the grass mildly concerned that her white capris might get stained. She had never seen the indolent genius strategist with such a look of concentration on his face. Nor had Hinata ever seen Shikamaru with his hair loosed from his pineapple-like ponytail, he should keep it down more often. He had a nice body with lean musculature and a healthy tan from all the work Yoshino-san practically kicks him off the sofa to do in the deer pastures. Ino was positively gorgeous with the sharpest curves like a racetrack to her platinum ponytail. Her breasts were pressed flat as her body was lunged back and forth by Shikamaru's questing cock inside her soaked aperture. While lost in rapture with her forehead touching the tarp, Ino was doing everything humanly possible to prevent the whole village from hearing her joy. Her lower lip threatened blood as she chewed through it, she was clasping something in her right fist as her left propped her up, it looked like Shikamaru's hitai-ate. Shikamaru embraced Ino's left leg suspended straight up in the air while her right was curled beneath his squat form. They were pummeling out a rhythm that was swift and exact and judging by Ino's blissful expression, Shikamaru's calculations of hitting her sweet spot was dead on.
Ino abruptly reared up and gasped with a radiant smile, Shikamaru then backed off withdrawing himself. His weapon stood at full attention the glans almost purple shaded in the darkness, gleaming from Ino's juices, it quivered and released a fount of white spraying Ino's lower back. Now this pair were no fools and coitus interruptus was a poor contraceptive, it was assumed that it was done for pleasure and visual stimulation. Shikamaru fell back, arms spread out; his hair had a gossamer beadwork of sweat and his chest rose and fell from the stress. Triumphantly smiling as though she had slain Orochimaru, Ino rotated her hand on the small of her back rubbing Shikamaru's fluids into her skin. It signified the conclusion to every scene in a porn video, but not here. Ino's animalian crawls to her spent lover's body blatantly stated what she wanted next, capturing Shikamaru's cock in her lithe white hand and draped her pelvis over his head. Bringing the column of spasming flesh like an excited child to her mouth and swallowed him to the root.
'Mendokuse, woman...' Shikamaru hissed skimming his hands up her spread lean thighs and lashed his tongue over her crinkled labia. Ino grunted bobbing her head unwilling to part with the hardening member. Shikamaru must have had a long tongue as his worked like a little pink spearhead into her folds, creaming over with juices combining with his saliva into a deliciously sloppy mixture. Ino suckled with relish, rolling her tongue around the veiny underside, then tickled the crown and seam with miniature kitten swipes. Shikamaru's mouth engulfed Ino's bloated vulva kissing and humming against it, Ino shallowly rocked her hips above in time with Shikamaru's pumping. Ino suddenly grunted nasally and Hinata saw her throat muscles ripple as she swallowed and released Shikamaru's wet cock. The white spillage was quickly lapped up. A few moments later Ino arched up sharply and yelped resulting in Shikamaru having a wet face. Exerted they kissed savoring the tastes of one another to the utmost, their bodies strained and taut with the euphoria reverberating like electricity and Ino and Shikamaru lay numb in each other's arms still as death.
Hinata observed and ingested all of that with a detached curiosity, and as she sat, presently, in Gaara-sama's private dining hall with her teammates and friends chewing a bit of tepid, rubbery grilled mackerel focusing all her thoughts on the three she watched and nearly got caught doing so the previous evening. Relationships between two people were rife with complexities and frustrations, but the dynamics between three? The first question she posed was, was there any jealousy? There was only one guaranteed solution to this quandary she was in, and Hinata prayed to every god she knew that she would be able to work up the courage to see it through.


*


When the sun burned to its peak in the sky, they gathered in Gaara's private training grounds going at it, pushing to their limits like the old days.
"TEMME!" Sasuke evaded six shurikens Naruto let fly specifically designed to track his chakra pattern sidestepping them as he rushed him.
"BAKA NA!" Sasuke wasn't playing anymore. Within an eye blink Sasuke began the opening stance on the Omote Renge, getting deep into his left knee he side kicked Naruto in the jaw propelling him into the air, mirroring his ascent Sasuke assumed the Kage Buyou. "SHISHI RENDAN!!!" A series of kicks to Naruto's back and cranium disabled the blonde Jinchuuriki and he crashed headfirst into the sand creating a crater second only to Tsunade's. Sasuke back flipped landing confidently on his feet. He smirked when he saw the stalled spastic movements of an orange and black-clad body shuffling in the sand.
"Oy... Sasuke-temme..." Naruto ground out, sounding as though he'd feasted on a gravel ramen special.
"Nan da, usuratonkachi?" Sasuke dusted his khaki shorts. Naruto sat up with a triangular pile of sand atop his unruly blonde spikes dwindling down slowly with a trail coursing down his nose bridge.
"BLEAHHH!" He pulled a face sticking his tongue out and the bunshin exploded out of existence.
"NANI?!"
"KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" Sasuke was surrounded by six clones. "UZUMAKI..." They performed the same opening stance to the lotus in unison impelling him heavenward at a higher altitude than Sasuke did to Naruto when his real rival somersaulted bringing his foot down atop his head. "NARUTO RENDAN!!!" The clones disappeared and Sasuke plummeted deepening the hole in the crater. The entire exchange was solely witnessed by Hinata who returned from her trip to the bathroom standing under the arches of the sandstone loggia. The others went about their training disregarding what would be a lifetime of inane rivalry between Uchiha and Uzumaki, as it was so monotonous. Hinata would usually gawk timidly at Naruto under low eyelids, admiring his cut pectorals and broad shoulders and how the sweat trails branched like vines around him. A whistle screeched and Hinata winced, Sakura stood between her two teammates removing the whistle from between her lips.
"I declare this battle," she finger gestured quotation marks midair, "of 'wits' a draw!" She glared at the two with arms akimbo admonishing them like a mother hen. "Now clear off the platform! Give someone else a turn." Sasuke flipped his hair back and sidled off not all perturbed, contrariwise Naruto threw his head back and his big mouth set off a nerve grating whine that put Konohamaru's worst temper tantrums to shame.
"Sakura-cha-a-a-a-n!" He scampered behind her. "That's no fair!"
"Naruto..."
"Oy, Gejimayu, make her change her mind!" Naruto lobbied Lee. The Lotus was doing an awkward combination of weight training and breathing exercises. Hunched low in an unbending squat Lee propped a tree trunk behind his neck across his massive shoulders with the majority of the weight balanced perfectly on his outstretched arms. Neji had completed the process of laying four 50-pound stones along the log. Tenten stepped forward and placed a leaf on the crown of his glossy jet black hair and backed away. The world around the taijutsu genius melted away into puddles of obscurity, he was as still as the sand crushed underfoot of his boots and his breathing was regular and even. Lee's stamina and acclimation to this variety of semi-self abuse he no longer felt the crushing load bearing down on him.
Seikirimon kai!
There was no visible change in Lee's appearance save for the flare of his nostrils. The joints in his bandaged fingers pulled taut then rocks nearest to the ends of the log suddenly split in half, then the second set and finally the log at its weakest point, the dead center at the back of his neck. A stopwatch clicked, Lee flung off the rocks and wood with an exultant roar as though he were tossing off a knapsack. He caught himself just then and reached up delicately to pull down the leaf from his head.
"What's the verdict, then?" He proudly brandished the undamaged green leaf.
"Eleven-point-eight seconds," Neji reported. "You're improving."
"We'll use the 100-pound set next time. And by then I should do it under 10, if not I'll run a cross-country race around Kaze under an hour!" He pledged.
"Baka!" Sakura sang and slung a towel at Lee's head. It plastered to his overheated flesh from the sweat gathering. "I refuse to drive myself to near chakra burn out to heal you!" She crossed her arms over her breasts.
/'But fucking you is a completely different animal,' Uchinaru Sakura purred. The chalk outline of Sakura's alter ego hiked up her miniskirt and swayed her bare ass. 'Want some? Want some?' /
"So. Don't. Push. It." She emphasized each word with a succession of chest pokes. Lee laughed disarmingly and used Sakura's towel to pat himself down. Hinata caught the Suna genin refilling the hole with shovels and sweeping it to an even flat surface, bowed to their liege and departed the grounds as quickly as they came. No one took the slightest interest in the vacant fight platform and Hinata knew she had to take this chance so readily presented for her. She was certain that a comet realigning the planets must be shooting somewhere in the vast space above for this miraculous occurrence. Temari was with Kankurou in deep discussion concerning several puppets seated inertly on the ground freed from their scrolls. Karasu, the puppet master's primary weapon sat a distance away not included in the discussion, but his three brothers, two carved from wood and the last forged from steel were based on the specs of Kankurou's treacherous idol, Akasuna no Sasori. His discovery among the ranks of the Akatsuki- which still roamed free- and death even though by the hands of Sakura was an episode he still was unwilling to speak of.
"Ano, suimasen Temari-ohi." Kankurou huffed dropping his shoulders as his sister's attentions were tugged elsewhere. Temari simply spun on her heel surprised at the younger Hyuuga; she maintained some semblances of her introversion.
"How can I help you, Hinata?" The older woman swept her eyes from the top of Hinata's head to the tips of her toes. The lavender haori left much to the imagination and her clasped hands at the juncture of her thighs were hidden by the voluminous stitched sleeves. Her ankles and lower half of her calves left bare by the white capris were rather dainty, far too dainty for a ninja in Temari's opinion. Her long indigo hair was cute and she still kept the charming eartails.
"Shobu desu." Hinata said with poise and character. Now this was an interesting development. The otherwise passive Hyuuga was the one issuing the challenge to Temari who was known for her absolute ruthlessness on the battlefield. All activity ceased and everyone focused on the prospective combatants.
"Oh-ho... to what do I owe the honor?" The blonde leered. Hinata bowed an unnecessary decorum that Hinata had yet to break. She gestured with a raised hand to the platform.
"Humor me if you will." Temari chuffed at the very idea, her emerald eyes flared green fire. With a flick of her powerful wrist she wielded her fan in a fanciful threatening pose.
"You should know by now Hinata-/chan/," the metal gears creaked swiftfully as she swept her fan closed slamming the blunt end into the ground surely causing a tectonic plate shift, "that I never humor anyone." The chakra conducting fibers woven in the paper could slice Hinata's body in half like a scythe, and she wondered if she bit off more than she could chew. She smiled gloriously at Temari.
"Let's hope so."
Naruto volunteered to referee the match; he temporarily stood at the center of the ring and looked to each of the two women standing at opposing sides. Temari's fan was spread out behind her, one hand clasping it securely on the metal joint below and her arm propped up on the accordion paper provocatively.
"Mitsu no hoshi ga mieta toki, omae ha makeru."
Hinata assumed a Juuken stance evocative of Neji. "Ikimasu."
"HAJIME!" Naruto roared and transported to the sidelines. Temari opened up with a simple head strike; she brought her folded fan crashing atop Hinata stunning her. The Hyuuga girl rolled and activated her Byakugan jumping to her feet.
"SEI-YA!" She sailed through the air with her right palm outward concentrating her chakra on one point squarely on Temari's chest. "HAKKE KUSHO!" Hinata blasted the blond back about a dozen feet. But instead of falling to the ground she vanished.
"KOKO DA YO!" Temari rematerialized sailing down on her fan like a dive bombing hawk knocking Hinata down, a burst of clean white smoke caused Temari to flinch as debris hit her eyes' sensitive membranes and a log fell at her feet.
"KOCCHI YO!" Temari shrieked as Hinata's outstretched palms smacked her again with another charge of chakra. Starting to her feet Temari's hands blurred into seals and a funnel of wind shaped around her left hand.
"KAZE NO YAIBA!" Hinata swallowed thickly when she saw the current sharpen to a point resembling a blade. "Like it? Baki-sensei was a slimy bastard, but I did manage to get a few of his best tricks out of him..." The suggestion was pendant between the lines and Hinata lunged forward meeting Temari blow for blow using her perfected Shugohakke shortening her mist-like chakra streams by increasing the power behind them. Temari alternated between her wind blade and fan, using the monstrosity mostly as a shield, to try and deflect or absorb the jolts to the best of her ability, it was proving unsuccessful. This was not the same girl during the chuunin examinations valiantly trying to fend off her resentful cousin under the gaze of her dense secret crush. Temari was getting tired from keeping the blade jutsu raised; she would sap herself completely of chakra if she didn't lower it. Hinata, she noted, had not broken a sweat. The Juuken technique only required minimal pressure on the prescribed tenketsu points identified by the Byakugan; it was the chakra intensity that was essential for immobilization. Temari dropped the blade and used her folded fan as a pivot to deliver Hinata a punt to the ribs distracting her long enough for Temari to get airborne.
"NINPOU: TSUMUJI KAZE NO JUTSU!" Her fan let fly a pair of running tornadoes directed towards Hinata. Molding chakra at the soles of her feet, Hinata vaulted a graceful parabola missing Temari's attack altogether. The pigtailed Suna kunoichi smirked. "NAMERU NA! NINPOU: KAMAITACHI NO JUTSU!" The familiar cyclone that Temari freed from her fan carried Hinata up into the eye. The gusts were powerful enough to slice at her skin as though billions of bullet fragments were hitting her. "KIRISAITTEYARE YO!" The mammoth windstorm dissipated and Hinata's dead weight plunged her down to earth. "Hyakune hanai wa yo?" Hinata cracked her back on the end of Temari's fan upon impact and the Sand nin hurled her to the ground like a wet rag. "ORA!"
"Hinata-chan!" Naruto cried out watching helplessly as the dust settled on her limp form. It was then when Hinata sat up as though nothing had happened and turned to Temari grinning in that special way of hers.
"Nan da sore wa?!" Naruto demanded and the bunshin popped. An ice block dropped low into Temari's innards as she felt a disturbance in the air very close to her. In fact right behind her.
"IKIMASU!" Hinata performed a gracefully swift array of sidesteps, circumnavigating around Temari in a full 360° degree circle disabling her with elbow and palm strikes. "KORE DE DOU!" The culmination of her Shugohakke ougi was the whirlpool of blue chakra in her hands she and joined her wrists to drum it into Temari as she would a timpani.
"EGGHYAHH!!!" Temari flopped to the ground clumsily, her fan making an oblong-shaped hole in the resurfaced sand. Another puff of smoke went off near Temari's static body and Naruto nudged her arm with the tip of his boot for confirmation.
"SHOUSA!" He pumped a fist into the air. "HYUUGA HINATA!!!" Cheers erupted like geysers around the platform save for Kankurou who scowled and swore and Gaara standing stoic as ever. Two genin medics pulled Temari to the side for a quick examination; she was already coming around and scaring them away with empty threats demanding her fan back. Sasuke was not uncharacteristically contemplative, but Tenten was gawking like a fish! Since when did Little Miss Finger Poke get so devious? And before she knew it, Tenten phase shifted from her seat beside her Lee on the broken tree trunk and materialized before Hinata.
"Kokugo wa ii?"
Hinata was poleaxed by Tenten's aberrant display of gallantry. "Eh?" She bit her lower lip. Her plans were fumbling out of her hands! She was supposed to give it a day's interval before she challenged Tenten! But she dropped the ball and all she could do was wait for it to get back into her court. Conversely Tenten wasn't sure if she reacted purely by surprise, or sparked by a bit of ire at the fact that one of her lovers- an impeccably strong woman- was defeated. She inwardly shrugged and settled on middle ground.
"Watashi wa mou... nigetaku nai!" Hinata raised her Byakugan. Temari sat on a flat rock, regaining her breath hunched over with her arms folded on her fan propping her up. She felt as though she were the recipient of a medicine ball to the chest whilst sleeping.
'Yarou... what is she thinking?' Screwing her eyes up to get Sasuke in view, his expression was unreadable. Temari blinked and hoped he shared the same thought as she did: scandal.
For the moment, the battle raged on with Tenten's victory on the horizon. Gai-sensei was infamous for his gregariousness and unique fashion tastes, but what his students knew him best for was his ingenuity and consideration to all aspects of their lives. Tenten once felt especially inadequate in her cell, Neji was the Number One Genin Rookie of their year, and Lee had gained notoriety for his inhuman strength, speed and adroitness in taijutsu. Her specialty was shougeki, the art of throwing weapons. She was the sort of ninja that was bred every few generations, 100 percent accuracy on all her targets. Her other proficiency was ninjutsu as she liked spell casting, especially if it was of the Chinese sort. But her taijutsu was abominable; she had the speed but no power. Opting for an alternative rather than drilling her on what she already knew and would ultimately prove futile, Gai spent weeks designing a program from scratch that was not only effective, but Tenten was teaching it at the academy. A weapons-oriented taijutsu that provided Tenten securely grasped knives, shuriken, senbon, or kunais in her hands her strikes proved deadly.
Hinata was on the receiving end of a variation of the heavenly shove, back flip cracking her in the head and shoulder thrust combination. She made a swift comeback with her signature Shugohakke sidesteps, a spin strike where she would twirl in the air and slap Tenten in the face once with each hand and ended it with a near standing split kick to the jaw.
A burst of smoke and Tenten was in the air spinning and flipping, lobbing daggers, kunais and shurikens that Hinata found herself grazed by a few as she desperately sought to hedge them. "EH! EH! EH! KORE DE DOU!" She landed and lay down her spell, a circular seal with five Chinese characters; the largest of them was in the middle meaning 'misfortune' and the four smaller ones delineating it read 'release'. Stepping on it Tenten was launched in the air arching over Hinata whipping out more shuriken, flustered and inattentive Hinata's foot fell on Tenten's seal and it broke shooting a barrage of weapons like a geyser. "KIMARI!" She produced a pair of familiar looking scrolls. "Owari da." Another explosion of smoke and Hinata vanished.
"MADA! MADA!" Hinata emerged from nothingness behind Tenten, compacting her thumb, index and middle fingers she beat out a pattern on Tenten's tenketsu points arresting her chakra.
"HIYAH!" Tenten wailed.
"HAKKE FUU TATE!" A ying yang glyph was generated on the floor of the platform. "YOU'RE IN MY DIVINATION FIELD!" Hinata initiated the ougi of her clan's martial art. "YONSHOU!" Four strikes. "HACHISHOU!" Eight strikes. "JUUROKUSHOU!" Sixteen strikes. "SANJUUNIISHOU!" Thirty-two strikes. "HAKKE ROKUJUUYONSHOU!"/ /Hinata completed the 64 Palms and braced herself for the satisfactory explosion that sent Tenten's body careening backward several hundred feet.
"SHOUSA! HYUUGA HINATA!!!" No one saw Sasuke slice the wraps on his arms to uncover his snakes.
"Kore ga souke no chikara." Hinata declared to the deflated figure of Tenten laying spread eagle on the sand with Lee hovering over her. Laboriously the shougeki master sat up on her elbows and gave Hinata a thumbs up.
"You got me good there, Hinata- AH!" Her body gave way to the pain and she collapsed. Neji shook his head, Tenten may be one of his closest friends and teammate, but Hinata was clan. He smirked. Hinata breathed yet another sigh of achievement and was ready to leave the platform when she collided with something tall, dark and sinfully handsome.
"Uchiha no chikara, omoishiru ka?" Sharingan glowering down at her with his arms intersected about his chest, Sasuke was a pillar of iron. He was not about to budge nor let her off the hook, if there was one thing he learned from Kakashi-sensei, it was how to play the game.
"Iku wa!" The air became galvanized by their energy and the only way anyone could see them at the speed their attacks were coming was to concentrate on their chakra signatures. They broke apart, bloody and bruised but neither willing to yield. Sasuke curled his left arm around his back poised for an attack that Hinata could not see until something glared powerfully forcing her to blink. A refraction of sunlight off steel set Hinata's teeth on edge. He spun on the ball of his right foot like an Olympic discus champion.
Shimatta!
"KAGE SHURIKEN NO JUTSU!" Three fuuma shuriken in a spearhead formation ripped through the air like buzz saws through balsa wood. The outermost shurikens' shadows detached only for two more of the deadly whirling projectiles to be revealed. Hinata's mind nearly fled her as she reexamined every possible scenario and counter she could think of. Unlike Temari and Tenten the Achilles' heel could be found in their need for distance for them to execute their most powerful attacks. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were the heirs to the Densetsu no Sannin and they possessed the savvy and the aptitude to turn any situation around to their favor. The shuriken at the forefront abruptly began reshaping itself, the curved steel point elongated and tapered to form an elegant sword.
Sasuke!
"Amai wa..." He was barreling toward her on a collision course with the drawn Kusanagi. Hinata took a deep breath and pressed her palms together. When you shoot craps with devil, he merely hands you the dice then withdraws as fast as he can praying for that golden moment for when you cash in your chips. Hinata rolled.
"SUITON: SUIRYUDAN NO JUTSU!" The sky began rumbling as though fraught with threat of an oncoming thunderstorm. Hinata's aura lit with blue chakra flames lapping at her flesh when the billions of water particles in the air converged fashioning the head and body of a mighty roaring dragon.
"TAKE COVER!" Naruto shouted and the spectators sought higher ground on the ramparts of the Suna palace. A riptide of freezing water blasted Sasuke and flooded the expanse of the training grounds.
"UUUUAAGGHHH!!!" Hinata stood still as a marble statue willing her chakra output to ebb slowly, Sasuke stood stooped over, arms dangling like lead weights but still refusing to take a bite of the slice of humble pie Hinata was serving. He lifted his hands to perform the seals of an elementary heating jutsu, hot enough to dry his saturated clothes and hair. Wisps of steam rose and dissipated quickly from his body, his clothing loose and comfortable once again.
"SENEIJASHU!" Sasuke thrust his left fist in Hinata's direction and his serpent tattoo seals sprung into action. Hinata barely had time to throw her arms up into a defensive position when the snakes crashed at the ground kicking up thick clouds of sand, the consequence of that sending Hinata rocketing to the palace's wall. Her body made a deep depression in the stones, cracks going crosswise like creepers of ivy and Sasuke charged at her.
"SHUSHIN NO JUTSU!" A swarm of carnivorous butterflies bombarded Sasuke. Shino laid his hands flat on the parapet nodding silently.
'Good girl Hinata.' The butterflies cleared when something came rushing on the wind. Hinata curled up into herself struck Sasuke like a cannonball jettisoning him through five training logs as tall as the palace walls one after the other.
"UHYAAA! YATTAZE!" Kiba jumped atop of Akamaru, whose barks cheered her on. "KICK THE WANNABE PRINCE'S ASS, HINATA!" Sasuke punted a heaver piece of wood off of himself.
'I'll ram those words down the dog humper's throat when I'm done!' "KATON: KARYU ENDAN!"
"SUITON: SUIJINHEKI!" Hinata spread her arms apart gracefully erecting a watery obstruction absorbing Sasuke's dragon fire. But the moment she let her arms fall bringing down the jutsu Sasuke saw his long-anticipated opening.
"Game over... SENEITAJASHU!"
"KIYAHHH!!!" Sasuke lashed out with both arms projecting his snakes validating what Naruto once said about Hinata: she was deathly terrified of snakes. They snapped and hissed at her, but it wasn't their fangs salivating venom and spit but the eyes. Their demonic amber and black beady eyes she was liable to fall into and they had wound their scaly tubular bodies around her lynching her arms effectively to her sides.
"Doushite no, Hinata? Don't you like my snakes? They seem to like you..." Sasuke taunted. In truth Hinata was too petrified to even cry, she managed to readopt her poker face as the hissing hellish creatures were poised to strike. "Satte, let's go Hinata. It's lunchtime, and I'd like to eat." The sockets at the center of her ballooned veins quivered at his barb. That hurt.
/'Mukashi no you ni ikimasen.' /She slammed her fist on the green felt of the craps table, the ivory dice clicked icily in her sweaty palm. "Then eat this: BYAKURAI!" Hinata's right fist yanked the chakra string she secreted around his throat whilst performing that very Inuzuka body slam, molding chakra there the string conducted it and it transferred to a blazing white current electrocuting Sasuke.
"NGGYAAAHHH!!!"
/'Snake eyes, you lose.' /Hinata repeated the jutsu again but he hadn't retracted the snakes. Sasuke was down on one knee, he retched blood onto the sand laboring like a wolf to breathe. Stalemate. The chakra flickered around Hinata's fist set to zap him again; he suppressed a head shake at the irony. Wasn't she supposed to have this fight with a certain blonde blockhead? Or was it-? Sasuke blinked and thinned his eyes studying Hinata and the output of chakra in her hand. The tomoe rotated within his Sharingan... it couldn't be... Sasuke nearly tossed his head back and laughed, and it would be one of utmost sincerity. So, Hinata was a big girl today, was she? Then as a big girl she had to learn that Sasuke liked to play rough. He got to his feet.
"TEN NO JUIN: JOUTAI ICHI!"
"SASUKE! NO!" Naruto and Sakura screamed in protest, but it fell on deaf ears. Unlike Anko, Sasuke's curse seal did not vanish following Orochimaru's death. He had trained with it, learned how to control it and depended on it to an extent. It was theorized by the Godaime herself that Sasuke's chakra pathways had adapted to flow of the seal's power source that it eventually merged with his system. Whether it was a positive thing that had yet to be determined. And there was nothing for the dobe or Sakura to worry about; he was in full control of his senses, he had no homicidal intentions towards Hinata, it was only a game. And Sasuke did enjoy games, especially when no one was wearing any clothes. Well shit, he was turning into Kakashi-sensei already. That great epiphany dawned upon him just as a webbing of black markings spread over his left shoulder and down his arm. His eyes took a serpentine cast. His body melted and splashed abandoning his clothes while the Seneitajashu freed from his arms continued to confine Hinata. The chakra string that was still connected to that body of dark, murky water which was Sasuke held him in check, but Hinata could take no action until he released her. Her attention was magnetized in the direction of a thunderous hiss, and there tied by a chakra string was a giant anaconda. It slithered almost seductively up her calves and just as the snakes that bound her fused with Sasuke's snake form; he coiled himself around Hinata like a garland of fragrant orchids. A very erotic blossom indeed.
Lee leaned out as far as he could over the parapet without endangering himself to see what Sasuke's next strategy was. Sasuke's slinking was unnerving to Hinata she wished he would just decide on how to torture her and have done with it! But as she felt Sasuke's forked tongue curl around the shell of her right ear and penetrate it, she should have been more careful about what she wished for. Sasuke's anaconda head dropped low tightening his body's grip on Hinata; the Hyuuga girl felt an unusual push under her breasts earning a hot flush from her cheeks. Sasuke's pipeline body sensing her rising body heat clamped itself on Hinata's breasts from above and below. Lee's protuberant eyes nearly popped from his cranium as he slapped his hands on either side of his head.
"OH MY GOD! SASUKE-E-E-E-E!!!" A quake shook the rampart when Choji wielding a staff similar to his father's slammed it into the rock.
"GITAGITA KONOHA NOBILITY CARRYING ON LIKE THIS IN PUBLIC!!!" His portly face turned a color matching his long fernlike auburn hair. Neji donned his mask of indifference but Tenten glanced at him knowing the turbulent waters that smacked the rocks beneath that cool exterior.
'Uchiha, omae no mirai wa shi da!' Hinata's head lolled back as the anaconda's head ducked beneath her ass and shot his needlelike forked tongue over her cloth covered crotch. A burst of wetness blossomed on the seam and try as she might was unable to stop the flow. Propped up on one elbow, Shikamaru leaned his head against his palm.
"Tsukaretta... it's interesting to the point being troublesome..." Sakura had long since left her immature jealousies and insecurities behind and simply was happy to have Sasuke back home, but this was just infuriating.
"SASUKE!! YOU HENTAI!!!" Kiba jumped about and flailed his arms as Sakura did, Shino calmly stood back and was content to see these events unfold.
"Saranaru seichou kitaishiteiruzo."
"Tch," Kankurou scoffed. "And all this time I thought the Uchiha was gay." Gaara shifted his marble green eyes at his elder brother and dirtily glared at him. Neither saw Temari drill lasers into his back. But one voice rose to the stratosphere above all else.
"SASUKE-E-E-E-E!!! TEMMEE-E-E-E-E!!!!!!!!" But Ino amidst the uproar approached Sasuke's tactic and Hinata's predicament with a rationalist's perspective. It wasn't solely based on the fact she was an intelligence expert, nor was it because she did she have firsthand insight into the human mind (having inhabited her fair share of them) but simply watching Hinata's head pulled all the way back, tears secreting from her squeezed shut eyes and the fact that her teeth were clenched so tight they could shatter any second was a perfect demonstration of how much she was enjoying herself. That and the fact she was ready to drop the chakra string.
'Sasuke... you perv.'
It was too much for her tired little body to handle. The stroking tongue continued to torture her until she would break. Hinata was not as strong as she thought she was, and while she was overjoyed at the fact she scored two victories over Suna and Konoha's most impressive kunoichis, she thought in her heart of hearts that perhaps if she had a win against a ninja like Sasuke she might be able to arouse something in Naruto for him to begin thinking of her as more than a friend, more than a soldier. Hinata's fingers slackened and the chakra string attached to Sasuke dropped to the sand burying itself. No sooner did that happen when the anaconda dissolved and Sasuke stood in an offensive stance, fully clothed, suspending a kunai in his left fist over her jugular.
"You're pretty good Hinata... we should get together like this again." She simply sighed inclining her chin seeing the images of her hidden sexual exploits fire like muzzleflash in her brain. She was cheated once again. What was she missing that could make Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Temari so fulfilled? Would someone kindly tell her the secret so that she might never be left to terribly in the middle again? A collective breath of disappointment ushered from the crowd above, they truly felt for the Hyuuga. And Hinata had tried her damnedest, and could have won had Sasuke not reverted to such devices. You can say whatever you like about Sasuke, about who he associated with or where he had been after his defection, but in the end they were both ninja and the success and completion of the mission was their first and only priority. Sasuke reholstered his kunai and proceeded to stroll away when Hinata stopped him.
"Sasuke-san?"
"Hmm?" Time slowed to a snail's crawl and had Neji not paused and flashed back to the parapets no one would have bothered turning back. Hinata affectionately laid a hand on Sasuke's left tattooed forearm effectively sealing all his tenketsu points brought herself close enough to press her lips against his for him to feel the word forming on them before her breath blew through it granting it life.
"Mikita." Fluidly she pitched him overhead and saw Sasuke's body flip with his head ready crash to earth. "Owari." With a rainbow expulsion of power she slammed her open palm fluidly into his chest taking him down and watched him fly across the platform and come to a halt in the woodpile that was destroyed earlier. The hollowly sounds of the sands being carried on the dry winds were the only that were heard. Hinata approached Sasuke's prone form and bowed. "It is called Hakke Aigishou, and no it can't be copied. Thank you so much for the fight Sasuke-san. You're really... passionate out there!" She scuttled off exuberantly ready for a shower.
"What was that?" Naruto asked no one in particular.
Neji rubbed his chin with a finger. "A testament to my cousin's growth." And he should not really underestimate her. He wondered why the Suna priests were out performing rituals and giving devotions, it had rained two days ago and rain was a rare and most celebrated event in Kaze country. Hinata's Shugohakke was based purely on chakra water manipulation, she was graceful and fast in water walking and she continued to excel in power. Neji thought ninjutsu was tedious and preferred to focus all of his energies into Juuken, but that's where Hinata had him at a disadvantage, and apparently had been working hard on her chakra control to unveil this new technique and utilize the Suiryudan. Perhaps when the returned home he could clear his schedule for a bout, if he was to perfect his Kaiten Zetsu he would need more than Tenten's assistance.


*

Three days went by like koi fish skating through a pond. Temari, Tenten and Sasuke were on the mend thanks in part to the old lady to refrain from overtaxing their chakra since their tenketsu points were beginning to revive the stemmed flow. Tenten slowed her usual pace but continued to train with her old cell while Temari and Sasuke opted for a respite, and he lay there on Temari's bed beside the dozing woman who was dressed in a lilac cotton yukata curled on her side facing in the direction of the bathroom. Sasuke could hear faint activity in the corridors.
"Oy! Let's hurry it up! Hana-chan's waiting for us at the gate!" Choji bellowed.
"Hai! Hai!" Was Hinata's breathless acknowledgement. Akimichi Hana, née Inuzuka, was Kiba's older sister by some three years and Konoha's most esteemed veterinarian. It was a union arranged by Inuzuka Tsume, Kiba and Hana's mother and Akimichi Choza, Choji's father and designed to be very prosperous for all parties involved. Hana along with her beast partners the Haimaru Sankyodai, were cut from a different cloth than that of her imperious mother and Ritalin-blooded younger brother. They were of a more placid temperament and being that she was promoted to jounin before Neji had been wanted to strike out on her own with an animal clinic, and peace of mind from her crazy house. Enter the Akimichi Clan. The famed (first) InoShikaCho Trio's primary incomes did not only come from missions, deer breeding or selling flowers but from pharmaceuticals, specifically soldier pills. The Naras raised deer until they shed their antlers, where the Akimichis would process them and the Yamanakas treated them. The Inuzukas and Akimichis were their biggest customers because the dogs needed that extra boost to keep up with their ninja partners and the soldier pill acted as an energy supplement for the Akimichis' Baika jutsus. The whites of Sasuke's eyes expanded at the thought of little Baika jutsu using, beast-partnered ninja kids ready to eat you out of house and home. And to make matters worse, Choji and Hana actually liked each other.
Hinata's door didn't quite click shut and Sasuke felt compelled to investigate. But if he truly wanted to be honest he sought a little revenge on her peeping by snooping. He carefully rose from Temari's bed so as not to disturb her and put on his flak jacket that was draped over the back of her desk chair and left the room. He took his time getting into his black shinobi boots and waited until the barks and yaps of the gamboling Akamaru faded completely from the lower levels, Sasuke approached Hinata's room and counted 37 steps between Temari's room and Hinata's, convenient. Tenten's room was also in the vicinity as were the other kunoichis. The men roomed on different level with the exception of Gaara as he lived in his own private wing of the Suna palace that was generally prohibited to any visitors; he made a rare concession to this rule regarding the visiting Konoha ninjas.
As he thought, the door was just an inch or so ajar. /'Not smart, Hinata-chan.' /Slipping in and shutting the door silently he observed his surroundings, the room was nearly as big as Temari's, had a balcony and fireplace was decorated in earth tones and opulent furnishings with the noted exemption of fans. There was nothing in the armoire or walk-in closet; her room was impeccably neat, almost obsessively so. Then again this was Hyuuga Hiashi's heir; to have an untidy room was to invoke the wrath of the gods, or whatever the hell he inculcated into her head. At the foot of the cream satin bed sat her khaki knapsack emblazoned with the Hyuuga crest, an orange flame within the yellow sun, he took a seat on the duvet and perused through its contents. The lack of light slowly grating on his nerves and not wanting to turn on a lamp so as not to attract unwanted attention, Sasuke dumped everything out on the bed. There was not much, Hinata was a light packer. Smart. There was her medical kit, a sewing kit, jars and containers of her homespun liniments, some weapons, a few medical books and scrolls, scrolls containing a few articles of clothing, her white mini-disc player and a few packets of Senzai buns. A white cardboard box spilled out as well, Sasuke noted that it was the sort that bakery-fresh treats came in, and he flipped back the flimsy lid. It was empty save for oil stains and dried up, yellowing smears of sugar frosting. He spun the box around to read the note that was plastered to the bottom of the box, it read:

Dear Hinata,
I owe you one box of cinnamon rolls!
XX OO
Kiba

At the bottom of the note was a deranged chibi sketch of Kiba and Akamaru. Sasuke chucked the empty box behind him and felt deeply for Shino as he was Kiba's roommate back home. Sasuke was not satisfied at all with his investigation. So far nothing was able to provide any clues as to why /Hinata /of all people was peeping in on him, and something told him that he was not the only one. He swept everything back into her backpack and laid it back in its original spot. Swinging a foot absently, tapping the metal bed frame Sasuke considered confronting Naruto with this and ask him why he hasn't approached Hinata in some way, if she was feeling so deprived. The back of his boot heel smacked against something beneath the bed, startled he slid down onto one knee and reached underneath where he felt something glossily smooth and hard to pull out a textbook.
"/Human Sexuality: A Complete Course Study/. What is she doing with this old thing?" He flipped through the pages not really looking through anything instantly recalling something Tenten said about Hyuugas not being permitted to take part in the sex Ed classes in the academy. But Neji was no virgin. Just then something caught his eye, and he flipped back a couple of pages to see pink and blue highlighted texts and circles drawn around diagrams. There was also quite a bit of writing in the margins. A very athletic-looking sex position that was circled in blue with the initials 'I.S.' penned in black beside it and on the preceding page was a female dominating position circled in pink with the initials 'S.L.' beneath it. Wedging his thumb between these pages so as to study them later, he saw that the notes and highlighting were getting quite extensive as the book went along. Hinata completely took up the few blank pages behind the glossary and the inside of back cover to jot down whatever crossed her curious mind. Sasuke clapped the book shut with one hand then strutted over to the bookshelf against the wall nearest to the balcony. He selected a book that was similar in size and width to the textbook, took out a senbon and pricked his finger letting the few blood drops spatter on the cover. Performing a few seals he created a henge on the book to replicate Hinata's textbook, it would last 24 hours because he included a bit of his chakra. Sliding the phony textbook beneath the bed and placing the real textbook in a scroll he carried with him he exited Hinata's room, keeping the door slightly ajar. Sasuke had 24 hours to execute this plan and his first stop was not to Temari's room, but to Gaara's offices to ask him if his cooking staff took requests.


*

It was now four days since the challenges and Hinata was walking on clouds convinced that she had been presented with the secret of life. That's when she saw the scroll at the foot of her door. It bore her name written out completely in kanji and she broke the seal with her chakra. It was a formally and pleasantly written invitation to an intimate gathering in the offices of Sunagaure's Honorary Minister of the Left Temari. An archaic gesture of decorum, but one that Hinata was accustomed to as in the Hyuuga household one had to receive an invitation to visit whether it was on a social call or official business. Hinata broke open one of her own scrolls to set up her writing tools, her best black ink sticks, her hematite inkstone, a small crystal water decanter and a set of horsehair brushes to compose her response. She sent for a servant and he immediately took it to Temari's offices.
After dinner the same servant that Hinata summoned with her response presented her with a card that stated the direction to her offices and the time she was expected. And if she didn't hurry she would be most unfashionably late.


*

The sun fell down behind the rocky mountain peaks and desert wasteland, Hinata couldn't help looking at them as she walked through the loggias and outside warrens of the Suna Palace. Hinata felt the twilight hour to be a most lonely time, and not a sound was made not even by the shinobis on guard duty strolling the ramparts, rooftops and courtyards. She showed one of those shinobis standing guard by a pair of great ebony doors her card and he gave her admittance. The guard drew closed the door behind Hinata with a resounding thump as though a coffin lid had come down. She was indoors once more and at the end of the corridor flanked by white hourglass-shaped pillars were the doors to Temari's offices. The doors were painted a glossy eggshell trimmed in brick red; there were a pair of heavy brass ring door knockers, and as soon as she was about to clasp one of them the right door opened.
"Sasuke-san?"
"Ah, you're right on time." He stood barefoot without his weapons pouches or flak jacket. He held out his left hand, Hinata touching a hand to her cheek embarrassedly searched her narrow silver obi for the card. She flustered a bit and handed it to him; Sasuke glanced at it and stepped further into the office to allow her to enter. She bowed reflexively attempting to conceal her nerves before stepping inside. Her boots next to Sasuke's accompanied by another two pairs were left on the rug at the door, her bare feet sunk into a most luxurious white plush carpet that seemed to stretch for miles. A lead crystal chandelier fragmented rainbows bounced off the plain white walls. The picture window behind Temari's desk had the Venetian blinds drawn, but the heliotrope velum curtains were pulled back held by black silk tassels. The desk was a rich dark cherry intricately incised with the Biju; the largest of them were the Shukaku and the Kyuubi, the attitudes in Kaze regarding oni is different than that of Ho. There was a black leather sofa flanking one wall, a pair of black leather wingchairs before her desk and a bookshelf holding knickknacks and books. Hinata saw Sasuke through her peripheral vision place the card she gave him in the slit of the closed doors and tap it with his fingers, his chakra melted it into seals on the brass. And that's when Hinata heard the wisps of softly-toned conversation from behind another door to the right of the desk.
"...have to relax..."
"...be true. He's handling it too well..."
"...Stranger things have happened..."
"...you sure about this...?"
Sasuke preceded Hinata curling his fingers around the door handle and opened it. Tenten and Temari pulled apart sitting at the low rectangular lacquer table.
"Hinata-chan, we're glad you made it!" She welcomed Hinata with a brilliant smile. Hinata bowed once more, Temari grinned at her entrancing obeisance and wondered if her back ached at all from the constant bowing. As Hinata stood upright she head Sasuke engage another lock which strangely sounded like the peal of a funeral bell. What was with all these locks? Did they think she was going to fly away? Then she remembered the words on the invitation: 'an intimate gathering'. They certainly looked very comfortable; Tenten wore her hair loose from her usual odangos and like Sasuke was disarmed. Temari was not wearing her white chestplate or the black mesh stockings on her right calf or left thigh. And this room was an ostentatious display of luxury that would nauseate any of the Hyuuga Elders. The gauzy white curtains pulled back from the long arched windows whispered in the warm breeze, there were plants suspended from chains and two large snake plants on the floor a bright emerald from professional care, the lacquer table they sat at was inlaid with gold and mother of pearl at the corners, the huge mirror above the mantle was polished daily, the ceiling light was a single bulbous milky glass surrounded by streaks of gold beads and golden crystal teardrops, and strewn everywhere were large downy satin cushions a rainbow of dark pastel colors. Sasuke, Temari and Tenten all occupied one each and Hinata seated herself, and then looked to her left and in the corner where a great number of cushions were piled and leaning Hinata could make out a dark wooden frame with clawed feet. It looked like a bed. She expected a stark tatami room that her own clan would receive guests in, with a much smaller wooden round table to partake of their refreshments. Was this the pleasure den where they had their trysts? They were fairly far removed from the rest of the palace and it granted them a fair amount of privacy, yet Hinata ignored the flashing neon signs and warning alarms that blared: 'TURN BACK NOW!'
"So, to what do I owe the honor?" Temari grinned like the cat who stole the cream. The breeze kicked up suddenly and something was carried inside. Temari snapped her wrist and Hinata saw a bit of folded paper between her index and middle fingers. Temari unfolded the note.
"Ah," her mood went from indulgent to cordial, "our snack is here." She rose and left the room closing the door behind her. Moments later she reemerged balancing a large circular tray on both arms which Sasuke took and laid upon the table as Temari went to shut and relock the door. Hinata was hypnotized by the elegant silver tea service iridescently spotless under the white light. Four tiny china cups nestled atop of saucers sporting hand painted forget-me-nots surrounded it; Temari served each of her guests pouring the rich blackberry tea in each, adding a splash of cool cream and two cubes of sugar. Each cup she presented to them and laid a tiny silver stirring spoon on the saucer alongside it. A far more captivating aroma arrested Hinata's senses, tearing her away from her steaming brew and Temari lifted two large platters piled high with Senzai buns and fat cinnamon rolls. Hinata's pupil-devoid eyes nearly watered at her sole addictions and her appetites whet anew inhaling the intoxicating combined fragrance of the oven heat, sweet bean paste, cinnamon and brown sugar.
"My mother," Temari informed Hinata as she doled out a small platter to each, "left me a number of things. But never in a million years did I think that I would use a tea set the most." Hinata was jerking her eyes guiltily from Temari's nostalgic anecdote to the food; she wrung her hands in her lap. "I even brought it with me to Konoha."
"And Temari knows how to throw a tea party!" Tenten tacked on.
"We often get together for a leisurely hour of tea," Sasuke smirked into the cup he sipped from. Hinata's hands flattened out rigidly on her satin-covered lap. Tea, their codeword for sex, suddenly her cuticles looked so interesting. "Ara? Hinata, you've not touched anything. I hope you're not getting sick." Sasuke's tone sounded deceptively even and Hinata fell hook, line and sinker for his sham concern.
"Hot..."
"Mmm?" Even with his shinobi senses Sasuke was unable to pick up on the reply she partially mouthed.
"I- it's too hot..." She rasped grinding the heel of her right hand into the back of the other. Tenten glanced at Temari conveying her message perfectly: stuttering was not a good sign.
"Well then," Temari withdrew the scalding drink a few inches away from Hinata, "we'll wait until it cools down. Just relax." She reassured her.
"Sou." Tenten took up her little plate a dropped a couple of the Senzai buns and a cinnamon roll onto it. "Don't be like Ino, her perpetual dieting just drives her in circles. Here," the shougeki master lifted the roll up, "it's delicious." The sweet was drizzling with ribbons of thick glazed sugar and Hinata wondered which she wanted to taste, the roll or Tenten's sugar-coated fingers. Hinata reached for the roll, but Tenten recoiled slightly intimating with her pretty smirk that she will be getting fed. Hinata could not prevent the conflagration that set off her blush and she parted her lips ever so slowly to receive it. Reflexively her eyes slid closed and she plunged her teeth into the darkly sweet, bready slice of heaven. She chewed and swallowed knowing she had quite a bit to go, Hinata admired the roll's torn insides oily from butter, saliva and glaze. She suddenly felt a shortness of breath but pushed forward for another bite, she moaned wantonly unable to tear away but continued to feed from it, her nostrils blocked from the food when she felt an overbearing pressure against her back. Her eyes bulged in comprehension as she felt the almost inhuman hardness stroking the curve of her ass.
Sasuke pushed Hinata at an angle, her abdomen cut into by the table as he thrust his pelvis into her rear, his arms iron bands about her waist and she could hear his smothered moans in her back. Unbeknownst to Tenten Hinata began to work her tongue into the roll gathering all of the glaze on her tongue when someone's hands, probably Sasuke's, delicately pulled her white capris and panties from her hips and thighs. The short buzz of a zipper was heard and she felt the prod of his glistening glans against her glossy bald mons.
"Uuurgh!" She garbled around the roll as Sasuke probed her constricted canal deeply shoving her hips to and fro easily gliding from her natural oils and lubricants. Had she gotten that wet just from his initial groping, or was it a power trip that she could produce such a powerful erection that he had to impale her then and there. Hinata counted her blessings on not feeling very much discomfort as her very active lifestyle had ruptured her hymen, something pervasive among kunoichi. She managed to consume the remainder of the cinnamon roll and allowed herself to collapse onto the lacquer table onto her hands. The china rattled more Hinata was convinced of her high-pitched mewls than Sasuke's thrusts, he lunged her into her helpless body feeling taut the vessels throughout his body pull close until blood forced its pumping through them. He rolled up her haori and bra to touch and tease the puckered nipples and knead her pert breasts, then she braced herself for when he fanned his fingers on that central nodule of sensation hidden within her bloated folds, but it was all for naught as she keened her pleas for him to go faster. Her sex was a stretched, aching mouth gaping painfully and she spasmed like fish beneath him. Hinata grew accustomed to Sasuke's wet cock inside of her, swelling up larger or so it seemed inside her and he pumped the shaft easier as they began moving as one and he spiked her with rapturous jabs as wave after wave of pleasure was cresting higher and higher within her. Sasuke wanted her, and she was just as good enough as Ino and Sakura for this and at last that subtle throbbing pressure of her clitoris flared by the bruising of his pulsating thick mass. These thoughts carried her through to fulfillment and the orgasm shattered and freed her fettered nerves.
"AAAHH!!!" Hinata's eyes flew open yet she saw nothing. Sasuke groaned loud in the muggy, sex-damp air thrusting rapidly with his head reclined backward as his scalding lava bathed her channel in hot gushes. But no sooner had her body ceased suffering fits from the aftershocks and Hinata's moans quieting down when Sasuke began rolling his hips upward and rutted into her again.
"Sasuke," one of their two spectators spoke up, his Sharingan flared murderously but neither was intimidated in the least by it. "She's not like either of us."
"You cannot expect to get that much honey from a flower so young." He desisted and withdrew himself, Hinata moaned at the shock of sudden absence between her legs so very wet from their coupling. "Now come here and sit by us." Sasuke adjusted himself but did not zip his pants got up and sat next to Tenten resuming his mask of indifference.
"How do you feel, Hinata?" Temari asked. The Hyuuga could not have answered even if she wanted to. Sasuke thought she looked so sweetly debauched, her little mouth smeared with sugar.
"Surprised aren't you?" Said Tenten and she wasn't referring to the fact she knew about Hinata's peeping. The familiar simmering hot blood in her cheeks wouldn't allow her to look up at her hosts; she continued to lay on the lacquer table mortified and feeling four inches tall. Sasuke sat tranquilly to the right of Temari, hands flat on his thighs. His black as night eyes seemed to be focused on some invisible point in the middle distance, yet simultaneously kept up with the discussion the girls were having. "I really was shocked that you of all people were peeping on us, Hinata-chan. But Temari did say that if it were indeed true, there had to be a reason behind it."
"And thanks to Sasuke," the blonde woman made a palm up gesture, "we know why." Hinata's ears burned horribly, were they just beginning to humiliate her until she begged forgiveness? Or would they seek reprisal and tell her father? She would not see the outside of the Hyuuga estate for a very long time.
"I think what people's biggest misconception are about our relationship- especially those who write the books like you were reading Hinata- is that it's a barbaric, male-dominated, and sex-based /disease/," Tenten described for lack of better term, "who take no consideration whatsoever what our attitudes and feelings are." Hinata could see that Tenten and Temari seemed in a twisted way committed to this relationship, but Sasuke had yet to add his two cents in. It didn't seem as if he could.
"And while we hate to refer to you as the guinea pig Hinata," Temari began sliding on her knees closer to the table, "we felt that you can benefit from these lessons as well as Sasuke has." Lessons? Hinata screwed up her white eyes to look at the triad seated before her. Sensing her apprehension and reservation, Tenten and Temari saw fit to provide a demonstration. Temari uncurling her fingers to press beneath the underside of Sasuke's chin, she bade him closer until her open full coral lips to his snaking her tongue into his mouth. Sasuke's eyes closed dramatically and he sighed, a sound pendant with soft magic as he melted into Temari as Hinata was transfixed on the welded pair whose lips fed do sensuously from one another. Temari released the fist she rolled into his black shirt to allow Tenten to loop her arms about his strong shoulders and guide his long tongue into her mouth. Sifting and caressing her long dark hair Sasuke pulled Tenten into his side brusquely where she mounted his thigh and thrust ever so tauntingly, her grin so lascivious with promise as she pulled away. He let his hands fall away, pulling his tongue around his teeth behind his closed lips, he didn't care for sweets but the sugar on his lips was bait as she reeled him in making her follow him to the pile of cushions in the corner of the room. She squealed as Sasuke gave chase across the relatively short distance between them and closed it when he wrestled her to the bed knocking cushions about mounting her pulling at clothes playfully initiating the lovers' combat they engaged in so frequently. Temari confidently got to her feet and was quick to join them. Hinata could hardly believe her own eyes! Was this the same frostbitten avenger who sat adjacent of her as his lovers dictated the terms of their joining? But she recalled in her presently foggy mindset, the command to relinquish her as he began to shallowly recommence his thrusting behind her. Hinata sat back on her heels and watched as they stripped one another partially in play, then Temari and Tenten preceding Sasuke on the bed before he lay down as well. He approached them with such zeal and abandon, and nowhere else had he displayed such passion... save for the battlefield. Unsure if her legs would carry her, Hinata walked towards the bed.


*


The tea had long since cooled, but things were just heating up. Lying on her back Hinata spread her legs wide, sending more exasperating pleasure whipping through her tender limbs, arching like a cat in heat from the moaning delicious helplessness of it into Temari's mouth. Sasuke was within her again diving deeper bruising that sweet spot repeatedly as Tenten commanded ecstasy from that same full, wet place so brutally stuffed just registering the sensation of her cheek and chin as her tongue swished over her clit. Nearly trapping Sasuke to the point that he cried out from the inability to withdraw those crucial centimeters to complete the lunge Hinata relaxed her tormented muscles and he pitched forward again. Hinata felt the absence of Tenten's tongue from her split and ruddy labia and could see Tenten shifting on the bed moving upwards. Her fingers beat a pattern onto the fine flesh that covered her before lowering her lips to the bullet point rose nipples, her teeth first clutching them and tugging them then her tongue laving them driving the blood to them dyeing them a perfect shade of red. Temari pried her lips momentarily away and smiled at her handiwork, they were so very big and twice as sensitive looking as though they were about to pop like champagne corks from her breasts.
Kneading them together Tenten sat back and Sasuke backed off to remove himself from Hinata's cunt. His thick member shuddered as it made the tight passage through the narrow between Hinata's breasts, but all he acknowledged was the satisfaction.
"Ahhh..." Heaven itself, softer than the warm, secret he place had just been. Hinata saw the glass disappear only for it to reappear, a wide strip of wetness bisected her torso and the tiny slit from the ruby tip was wept profusely. Images of Ino suckling Shikamaru were set before her eyes and soon she saw the picture alter very slowly until it was herself that lay across Shikamaru taking him in her mouth, pushing more and more of that thick column into her mouth as though her life depended on it. Instantaneously she begged Ino forgiveness as her habit insisted but why should she seek mercy if this were but in her mind? Ino had quite an extensive imagination; surely she must fantasize about Sasuke or any other man even during her most intimate moments. Sakura had once commented on Lee being a talented kisser and when Sasuke leant forward to draw on Hinata's lips with cool fire; it was Lee she was locking lips with. The brush of his adorable overdeveloped brows tickled her forehead; his long hair was glossier and heavy like silk. There were times when Hinata saw Sakura attempt flirtations with Sasuke or Naruto for that matter and she spat silent rancor at the pink-haired woman for still being selfish.
Sasuke began to impel his hips forward with greater force; his long smooth spear lancing her warm drenched grotto to the quick and she began to move in time with him. Seeing only blue eyes and a crown of sun gold hair her gyrations became wilder, she was unable to breathe by Tenten's tongue plundering against hers and Temari who dropped her mouth to her breasts taking little sips from her tormented nipples bringing her immediate and exquisite ecstasy as pleasure and pain passed alternately through Hinata's body. Hinata's body sung with luscious pain and the cries wrestled form her wasted throat and just as she heard Sasuke's low, animal groans of release she felt his come shooting into her and filling her to the hilt in her drenched region, her vision went black.


*


"Exactly who," Kiba announced hurling his spade into the trimmed, dew-drenched carpet of green on the academy's courtyard, "suggested us for this job?" Shino ignored his teammate and pushed the wheelbarrow into the shed to unload the sacks of grass seed and coils of rubber hose. Hinata sighed and shook her head, things never really did change and she was glad of it. "This is /genin /work!"
"Maa maa Kiba," she tutted pulling off her garden gloves and wrapped them into the ragged smock that also went into the shed. "Iruka-sensei has been short on staff lately since the gardeners are working on the new landscaping in the hospital.
"Damned blonde despot..." Kiba muttered loudly as if his favorite squeak toy had been stolen from him.
"Besides, the majority of the genin are on survival training with their jounin senseis, and since we have yet to be assigned students or other missions, it's just as well to spend a day out in the fresh air." The caninesque jounin harrumphed and jammed his hands deep into his unzipped parka's pockets. Hinata lugged the heavy black bags of grass clippings, weeds and trimmed tree branches to the incinerator around the back and fed them into the fire. Swiping an arm across her forehead sluicing away the sweat, she went into the school kitchens to retrieve her backpack hanging in the cafeteria staff's closet. Setting it down on a bench to rummage inside she withdrew the textbook Shizune-sensei gave to her. She sighed nostalgically and noted the lengthy period of time it had been since she lifted the cover. Bravely she crossed the threshold to the incinerator and opened the iron grilles. The heat wafted over her blazing away the uncertainties with a riptide of ash and ember, Hinata felt it hit her like the surf during tsunami season. She dropped the book in.
"Yo." Sasuke stood behind her and she regarded him with a proud smile. They had to hurry, lest they would be late for tea.


OWARI


A/N: Whew! And I'm out (just for a spell), but I hope you enjoyed my story. Sex scenes are harder to write than fight scenes (in this author's opinion). My style's evolved a lot in the last few years going from verbose to the simplistic, I compete with myself and other writers if I hope to ever get published. Incidentally the fights were heavily drawn from the /Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen /Game Cube games (I have all four volumes!) But just if you didn't recognize Hinata's Byakurai attack that came from Tite Kubo's /Bleach/. I figured since half the /Naruto /seiyuu cast is in it (a few of them playing strikingly similar characters) Kuchiki Rukia's primary kido attack suited the Hyuuga Ichizoku pretty nicely!

P.S.: If anybody know where I could get an MP3 of Younha's "My Lover" I'd really appreciate it! ("My Lover" is the opening theme to the Bleach: Tasogare Ni Mamieru Shinigami GC /game) /

Sign up to rate and review this story