Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Black Pawn

Cat of Nine Tails

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rihoko and Lucy meet for the first time while Anna goes back to Emiko and Hotaru for more "training." Girly S&M action for all!

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2010-04-16 - Updated: 2010-04-17 - 945 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Eight: Cat of Nine Tails:

Rihoko made it home the next morning and walked into the living room. The young mother leapt up when she heard loud snoring from the couch. She saw Lucy passed out on her stomach. Confusion rushed onto her face as Rihoko slowly approached Lucy and gently tapped her on the shoulder.>

“Hey,” she whispered, “Hey, hey, hey.” Lucy jerked her head upwards. She stared on at Rihoko through blood-shot eyes. The young mother blinked at her.

“Uh… who are you?” she asked. Lucy stared at her slightly confused.

“Who are you?” she asked back.

“I’m Rihoko, Anna’s roommate. Who are you?” the other woman answered her. Lucy sat up, blinking.

“Why are you here?” she asked.

“I live here… with Anna, my daughter, and a lodger. Who are you?” Rihoko answered her, tilting her head. Lucy looked around in the dimly-lit room.

“Where’s Barbie and Tsuzuki at?” she asked. Rihoko really looked puzzled now.

“Huh?” the young mother asked, blinking.

“You know, Barbie and Tsuzuki!” Lucy pressed. Rihoko blinked again.

“No… I know who Tsuzuki is, but who’s Barbie?” she responded, missing the whole boat. Lucy became stressed through her headache.

“You know, Barbie…” she said, trying to spark something in the other woman’s mind. Rihoko slowly shook her head.

“No…” she replied. Lucy sighed aloud as she saw that this was going nowhere.

“Your roommate!” she yelled at last. The light bulb finally lit up in Rihoko’s head.

“Oh! You mean Anna!” she said.

“Yes, her! Now where are she and Tsuzuki?” Lucy asked in distress.

“Out,” Rihoko said, looking around. Lucy threw back the blanket at that answer.

“Out? What do you mean out? Out where?” she asked. Rihoko shrugged.

“I don’t know, just out…” she said slowly.

“Out as in together out?” the Goth woman asked in her face.

“How should I know? I just got home and saw the note on the door!” Rihoko yelped. Lucy blinked again.

“Note?” she asked. Rihoko showed it to her and Lucy took the paper and read it.

“They’re gone,” the Goth muttered. Rihoko nodded.

“I know,” she told her.

Meanwhile at the S&M shed at Wisteria House, Anna, Hotaru, and Emiko were preparing for another session.

“Ditch the shirt!” she commanded with a grin. Anna grimaced at first, but complied. Her black Rolling Stones t-shirt hit the ground. Hotaru watched grinning as she saw Anna’s pink and white bra.

“Do you want my skirt too?” their victim asked. Emiko smirked at her.

“If you want to…” she suggested. Anna started to take off her short tan skirt but froze as she narrowed her eyes.

/They’re enjoying this/, the woman thought. Emiko gave her a naughty grin.

“Get into position,” she ordered. The demons took it all in delight as Anna slowly did so. Emiko turned to her girlfriend.

“What whip should I use today?” she asked. The loli demon thought about that for a moment. A smirk came onto her face.

“Cat of nine tails!” she chirped. Anna froze up after she heard those words. Emiko smiled and patted Hotaru on the head.

“You sure?” she asked.

“Yeah!” Hotaru cheered as she nodded. Her girlfriend kissed her on the nose.

“Okay then,” she said, “As you wish!” Hotaru giggled as Emiko kissed her again. The butch demon got up off the black chest and walked over to the wall. She pulled off the good old cat of nine tails and walked over to Anna. The target tightly shut her eyes to the coming pain. Emiko smirked at her.

“Grit your teeth!” she commanded. Anna nodded and Emiko took the first lash. The target tried not to scream out. This lasted for about ten seconds. The pain kicked in her brain and Anna yelped out loud.

“Take it like a bitch!” the demon yelled.

“Yeah!” Hotaru encouraged. Anna breathed in for more and Emiko whipped her again. The woman’s breathing sped up as the lashes got worse. Hotaru felt herself getting wet in her white lacy panties. The action and sounds heightened the experience. She felt like she was watching a spicy lesbian porno. Hotaru panted like mad as her heart raced.

Emiko sped up with the whip on her target’s back. Anna tried her to keep conscious. The pain had become beyond unbearable. It wouldn’t be long until she felt nothing. The pain could take over her whole body and numb it completely. And then what; die soulless?<

No, Anna couldn’t give up to a simple whipping to death. She had to take vengeance for Daisuke, Yumiko, and Kirika. If that meant taking a whipping to free her powers, alright then! Anna toughened up quick. Emiko grinned at the new challenge.

“You had me worried for a moment there, bitch!” she barked, “I thought you would just spoil everything by passing out on me! Now, I’ll have more fun!” She lashed like a madwoman with more force behind the whipping. Anna gritted her teeth tighter with the pain.

/I can take this!/, she thought. The buzzed rang after twenty minutes. Emiko stepped back, panting. Anna breathed out heavily as Hotaru clapped overjoyed.

“Yay!” she cheered, “Best show ever!” Emiko smiled and bowed.

“Thanks,” she said, “There will be an after party later tonight.” Hotaru squealed in delight.

“Ooo; that would be great!” she chirped. Emiko proudly laughed aloud. Anna softly sighed to herself.

/I knew it! She’s using this as an excuse to get her and her girlfriend off at my expensive/, she thought with a sweat drop on her head.
Sign up to rate and review this story