Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The one he was about to kill

The one he was about to kill

by Alex_girl_sexy

Hermione is in hiding. You-Know-Who has send his Death Eaters after her. One finds her, but the unexpected happenes. A ... horny situation. Not suitable for underaged wizards, so run along kids, th...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hermione, Lucius - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-04-22 - Updated: 2006-04-22 - 1687 words - Complete

?Blocked
It was nearly midnight. The sky was sprinkled with its thousands of twinkling stars. It was a cloudless night and a cold one too. Hermione shivered as she stepped outside on the opened balcony. She could feel the cold wind blowing her hair and night dress. Now it was tightened around her body, lining up her perfect figure. She closed her eyes and could feel leaves touching her face and he body; leaves driven by the wind. But she didn't mind, she loved it. She loved the sense of the freedom; something she wanted to feel again.

She was chased by Lord Voldemort and his fellow Death Eaters. They wanted to have their revenge for her finding and destroying one of the Horcruxes. Of course, the Death Eaters didn't know why in particular their Master wanted to kill her. They only had their orders and were to obey. If they ask any question concerning their orders, but does not concern him or her according to their Master, they would pay for their curiosity. Voldemort did not want curious servants, he wanted them to be loyal (not that he cared if they weren't; they ended up dead) and obedient.

So his order was to find the 'filthy Mudblood' and kill her.

"I do not want to put dirt on my hands by killing a worthless little Mudblood," he told the Death Eaters softly, "You kill her. But remember, she must get to know the feeling of those who stand in the way of the Dark Lord. She must be tortured and left to beg for mercy, for death. And then she can be killed, for the Dark Lord is merciful. But he does not forgive nor does he forget. He remembers and pays back to those who had done him any harm. Let this be a lesson to all that filth outside; that no one, NO ONE, stands in the way of the Dark Lord in gaining power."

"Yes my Lord," whispered obediently Lucius Malfoy. He was in charge of the operation.

"Oh, and Lucius," said Voldemort softly, "Try not to ruin everything this time."

"Yes, of course, my Lord," bowed Lucius.

--------------------
Hermione never wanted to put anybody's lives in danger. She was aware that Harry and Ron were requesting that she should be placed under the protection of the Fidelius Charm. They both wanted to be each others' Secret Keeper. So if Harry was Hermione's, that Ron would be Harry's, and than someone else from the inside of the Order would be Ron's. Although it was perfectly designed, Hermione didn't like the fact that so many of her friends would be in huge danger just because of her.

So she just sat on the balcony. She could feel the cold breeze between her legs. She crossed them, making sure her thoughts wouldn't turn into something they shouldn't have. But she is a woman now. She was eighteen years old. Although she was still virgin, she didn't think of herself as of a child.

"We spent a long time looking for you, Mudblood," whispered a voice close to Hermione's ear. The voice she dreaded to hear, the voice of Lucius Malfoy.

She rapidly turned around to face him.

"You!" she cried, with stunning fear in her eyes looking at the man who is about to kill her.

"Hello," he said softly, his mouth twisted in a wild smirk, something Hermione couldn't help but noticing that Draco had inherited from his father.

"Stay away from me," she stormed past him and into the house, looking for her wand. What made her leave it, what?

"You can run as long as you like, Mudblood," laughed Mr. Malfoy coldly, as he followed her with her gaze, "but can never hide."

Hermione begun shaking wildly; she couldn't find her wand now! This was it, the moment she will be killed, but not before she was led to insanity under the horrible agony of the Crutiatus Curse.

"You thought that you can hide from the Dark Lord, coming to this small country," smiled Lucius, apparently satisfied that, for once, he did not fail to obey his Master, "But you cannot hide from the Dark Lord, nor of his Death Eaters."

His Master will be very pleased with him, perhaps even reward him! If he continues to do the jobs his Master orders, he will be his favorite again! Maybe even more that that Severus Snape! He almost jumped from joy at this very thought.
Hermione was now in panic! Without her wand she is helpless, left in the mercy of the man that was ordered to kill her. So, meaning, she will not get mercy from him.

"Looking for that wand of yours, Mudblood?" asked Lucius happily, enjoying the sight of Hermione's helplessness.

"What?"

"I have it right here," said Lucius, and draw her wand from his robes.

The whole world sank for Hermione in this moment. She almost fainted.

"Are you going to kill me?" she asked weakly, sitting on the sofa.

"I am," smiled Lucius.

Then a thought crossed Hermione's mind. She was a girl, and Lucius was a man. No! I can't do that with him! He is going to kill me!

And without much thinking, she said, "I don't want to die virgin."

"What?" this confused Lucius. What was she talking about?

"I don't want to die virgin," she repeated more boldly.

"It won't work Mudblood," he warned, thinking that she was playing with him just to let her go.

"Please," she begged, "if you are going to kill me, at least make sure that my last moments are worthy of living! And no one wants to die virgin. I want to experience how it is to be with a man!"

Lucius was speechless. Then he saw Hermione spreading her legs seductively while sitting on the sofa. He could see her nipples from her see-through night dress. Her breasts were of a perfect size. He had never said that Narcissa was bad looking, but this girl was perfect!

He let go of the wands and walked up to the girl sitting ready for action. He reached out for her and his hands landed on her soft breasts. She shivered under his touch; she had never been touched by a man before!

One of his hands slid in her blouse, massaging her breasts, and with the other one he removed the night dress off of her. She was naked, but her knickers. Now it was her turn to take the clothes off of Lucius. She quickly moved to his pants. He saw the huge bulge from his straining erection. She unbuttoned him and came face-to-face with his hard cock. She looked at Lucius seductively and started licking its head, enjoying Lucius' reaction. His hand moved through her bushy hair. After this, she put the cock inside her mouth. Lucius moaned softly. His hands in her hair dragged her head front and back, with which she gave him the most enjoyable blowjob he had ever had! Her tongue licked the whole length of his huge manhood.

Now she laid on the sofa, feeling Lucius' strong hands exploring her untouched body. She was moaning softly. Lucius lowered to her, and put her left hard nipple in his mouth and started licking it, while his left hand was placed on her breast, massaging it wildly. Hermione closed her eyes in enjoyment. He moved his hand and mouth and placed his head between her legs. She was wet and he loved it. He slowly took of her knickers and put his head on her pussy. He searched with his tongue finding the little way towards her. He put his tongue as much as he could. With his hand he found her clit and started rubbing it wildly.
Hermione felt an itchy feeling moving from her pussy to her toes. She had her eyes closed, and now she bit her lip. With the other hand he found her crack and put his finger into it. The hand that was previously on her clit moved to his mouth and he slowly took out his tongue off of her pussy and replaced it with his index finger. She let out a soft wail of excitement. He pushed his finger in and out of her several times. Then he put his second finger in her, but didn't continue with the third. Instead he took them out and put them on her face. She could smell her scent and the wet contents on his fingers. She put them in her mouth.

Then Lucius gently spread her legs and placed his hard and big cock in her wet pussy. He didn't stop at the barrier of her virginity, but pushed his way in her. She felt pain between her legs, but it was soon replaced with pleasure. He was on top of her, pushing himself in and out of her.

But that wasn't enough. Now Hermione was sitting his lap, her back turned to him. She moved her body at the rhythm of the pleasure having Lucius' cock in and out of her. He had his hands on her tits, massaging them.

Then they tried out a new position: Hermione was laying on the bed, her legs fully spread in a huge V. He was between them, and looking at his length penetrating her young body. Hermione was moaning loudly now.

"OH, MERLIN!!!"

He stopped and Hermione looked at him questioningly; 'why on Earth did he stop? I haven't finished yet!'

But he wasn't finished either. He put her on the sofa and bended her legs so that they pressed against his body, and once again he penetrated her. But she didn't like this pose, so she wrapped them around his waist. He pushed and pushed, giving her a huge amount of pleasure.

"YES, YES!!!" she screamed, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUUCK MEEEE!!!!"

He obeyed and got wild. He moved with indescribable speed. They got to the point when they could take it no longer. They both reached the peak at the same time. Lucius released his seed in Hermione.
Sign up to rate and review this story