Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make The Moves, Aim The Spotlight

I Confess I'm Messed Up

by sasukeluver 1 review

It's time to come clean.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2010-04-20 - Updated: 2010-04-21 - 1463 words

1Ambiance
I almost shrieked when I saw Asentio smile at me. My mind wasn’t thinking…

I looked at Alex and saw his face hadn’t changed from what I know as his normal face. I wish I knew what he was thinking. It was killing me not knowing. I felt a little poke in my back. Having brothers, I knew exactly what it was. Asentio’s finger poked my back and left it there.

He doesn’t know what’s going on. I heard his thoughts. He just got here. Playing it off work, don’t laugh it off either he’s not that humorous.

“Alex,” I said with a blank look. “Wow… um… did you see Pete?”

“Yes,” he said. Staccato voice and firm hand. I closed my eyes and sighed.

“I didn’t see who blocked Pete away from me, I thought it was you.”

“I’ve been inside. You left me inside remember?”

“You’re a vampire Alex,” I said. “I have no clue where you’re at half the time.”

“So you spend your time with an ass- hole while I’m gone?” I closed my eyes and tried to take a step to him, but he just took a step back.

“That’s not what I meant. I meant that-“

“That she’s not going to be coming back here at all so it doesn’t matter.” Pete came from behind me (out of nowhere) and took my arm. “I’m taking you home.” I couldn’t fight. I was too shocked with what just happened. I walked with him and I started hearing yelling from behind me. Then it finally hit me… I need to do something. I shimmed out of Pete’s grip without really trying and ran back to Alex. I tried to take his arms but he just pushed me away.

“I know you’re mad, but please,” I said. I whispered close to his ear and placed plead in my eyes. “Please, Alex, help.” I took a deep breath. I wanted to cry (to add more drama) but I didn’t want to push my luck. “I need to be here. Don’t let him take me away.” He looked into my eyes and crossed his arms. “I was either going to go to you or Asentio… but look at who I came to first.” He then looked down to me. He rolled his eyes and turned me around towards Pete, who, incidentally, was listening to our conversation.

“Pete you can’t take her away from here.”

“Why not,” Pete challenged. “I am her legal guardian; I make her dictions until she is eighteen.” He walked closer to us and I stepped back, closer into Alex’s body. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“Pete, you know the legal stuff, but what about what she really wants? You’ve been raising her sense she was three, don’t you think she is smart enough to know what’s best for her?”

“Not with raging hormones in her system.”

“Oh please,” Asentio scoffed. “Her teenage hormones are probably running in fear after living with you for thirteen years.”

“Asentio,” I hushed. I didn’t want him to piss Pete off more then he already is, but he just kept going.

“The only things on her mind lately are those dreams she’s been having. They’re getting worse and I think that her staying here and dealing with Urie will stop those.” Pete tried to say something but Asentio interrupted before he could go on. “Do you want her to keep yelling in her sleep? And do you want your little sister to keep thinking that she’s going to die every time she closes her eyes and come near you? What kind of brother wants that?”

The camp was silent. Teenage giggles were gone, metal swords silenced, hand to hand combat stopped, and Pete’s mouth straight. His anger was easing down and as Asentio took a step, his body became less tense.

“After all of this is over, then you can have at her, but I’m excited to see Urie’s ass get beat the fuck down. She’s not the only one with a beef with him.” Asentio turned back to me and winked. I didn’t change my face, just my body language. I dug my hands into Alex’s arms that still rested on my shoulders. He turned back as Pete met his eyes. He passed Asentio and stepped closer to me. I walked towards him in return, leaving Alex a few feet behind me.

“After this,” he paused and looked at the grass, but only meeting my eyes once again. “You can forget about coming back here. This is your only chance. I’m not bringing you back.” He passed me and went to the garden. Let out my breath and smiled. I turned back to Alex and smiled.

“Thank you so much,” I said. I started walking towards him with my arms open wide but he just crossed his arms and stepped back.

“Thank me for what? He was the one who got him to make you stay.” He pointed to Asentio. I didn’t make any attempt to look at Asentio. I waiting for him to go on, thinking that it would catch on that… I’m not leaving him any time soon, and he should get used to that.

“Alex,” I said softly after a long silence. “I don’t care about Asentio.”

“Then stop lying to me,” he said quickly. It was finally time to come clean.

I took a deep breath and didn’t break eye contact with him.

“Asentio was going to teach me-“

“Katie,” Asentio said. He came up behind me. I closed my eyes in frustration. I turned to him and snapped my eyes open.

“What?” I snapped. He flinched back at my sudden rage.

“Are you sure you want to-“

“Yes,” I said before he could even finish. I turned back to Alex. “He’s teaching me advanced fighting skills.” Alex face got wide as he pushed his neck forward.

“What,” he said surprised. “Katie,” he shook his head. “What the hell?”

“I don’t have time to learn everything you guys want to teach me. I want him dead now.” He shook his head. “That’s why I’ve been talking to Asentio lately, Alex. Please, I would never cheat on anyone, especially you. I’m way too…” I stopped mid sentence not wanting to go on.

“You’re way too what?” He asked. “What?” He asked again impatiently. I shook my head.

“Please,” I said quietly. “I want to be here, but I would do anything to have Urie’s head on a platter.”

“Amen sister,” Asentio said behind me. I closed my eyes and chuckled a little. I looked back up at Alex and he was smiling. My face got brighter.

“Okay,” he said. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Thank you so much Alex.”

“One condition,” he said. I stayed in his arms and he held me in the air. “I will be there when he trains you. I want to watch over you.” He put me down and bent down to whisper in my ear. He turned me towards Asentio. “He isn’t exactly the most appropriate teacher.” I looked up at him in confusion. “He likes to put your body in the way he wants.” I nodded and turned away from him (with close to no surprise on my face).

“What?” Asentio said non defensively. “What can I say? I like the human anatomy.”

“I bet you do,” I said. He shook his head and smiled.

“You know you want this,” he said turning away and strutting with his ass shaking side to side.
“That’s right, watch me walk away.”

{A/N: So sense I have no life I've been able to type more and update faster. ALthough it isn't as long, but where I ended it made it a good place I think. Well I was just thinking about typing a lemon soon. Let me know if you want me to, don't want me to, don't care or whatever. I'm trying out different writing styles here before I actually write it in a book. I want to become an author and it's my dream to sell a best seller like my Idol Stephenie Meyer :) I wrote a couple chapters ago about a rape, I showed it to my boyfriend but he didn't like the fact I was thinking like that. But I guess it was good sense you're still reading more chapters :)
Let me know what you thought of this. Rate & Comment :) SVP
Sign up to rate and review this story