Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Chapter 10

by mandy9207 2 reviews

No summaries. Just read.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-04-20 - Updated: 2010-04-21 - 1913 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete’s POV
Once Patrick had me released out of the hospital he had this worried look on his face. He probably feels bad for yelling at me or something. Patrick’s like that. He’s not the type of person who looks for a fight so when he does get in fight he wants to end it soon as possible plus you can make this guy feel guilty without breaking a sweat.

“Dude?” I said as I got in his car. We decided to leave mine here pick up it later.

“Yeah Pete?”

“Are you okay?”

“Not really Pete.” He said as he started the car.

Okay now he’s worrying me. “What’s wrong? You can tell me.”

“I’ll tell you later okay?”

I nodded and laid my head down for minute. I had a feeling this is going to be a very long day.

Patrick’s POV

What do I do?? Do I tell him? Should I try to avoid this and pray that Dr. Moore is wrong? I just can’t go and not tell him. I at least need give him heads up. But the thought of me having to kill him is just insane the thought of him being dead kills me. Today I thought I lost him I cried throughout whole car ride to the hospital earlier. I finally pulled into my driveway. This is my chance I gotta tell him. While it’s just us. I grabbed my key to unlock the door to my house and let Pete and myself in. Soon as we sat down I decided to just spit it out.

“There’s a possibility I might have to kill you.” I said quickly.

“What??” He asked confusedly.

“Pete the doctor told me you might not transform back into a human.”

“I know.”

I sighed. “I know you know but he told me you’re not gonna be the same.”

“What do you mean?” He asked nervously.

“You know how when you’re a wolf you can control yourself from being dangerous?”

“Yeah.”

“Well the doctor says your probably gonna lose that control and when you do…you’re gonna be pretty dangerous .”

“You mean like unstoppable? So unstoppable that you’ll have to kill me?”

“Yeah.” I said as I looked down.

It stood quiet for a while. The whole time Pete had a shocked and confused look in his face.

“Shit. What did I get myself into?” He mumbled.

That’s how I know this is serious. Pete’s stubborn he never admits it when he does something wrong but when he does that’s how you know shit has hit the fan.

“I told you Pete! I told you this wasn’t a good idea! Annie told you Joe told you we all told you!!”

“What do I do?”

I looked at him. “Nothing.”

“What??”

“You don’t need to do anything because everything is going to be okay.” I said with confidence.

“You think so Trick?”

“I know so.” I said as I hugged him.

Pete’s POV

I hanged around Patrick’s place a little while longer and I decided to go home. It was getting dark and the darker I got the more scared I was. Patrick drove me to the hospital to pick up my car we said our see ya laters and I headed home. Once I arrived home I decided to call Annie over and spill my guts. A few minutes went by and she was knocking on my door.

“Hey, what’s wrong you sounded urgent on the phone?” She said as she hugged me.

“Sit down we need to talk.”

Annie’s POV

Oh god that’s the last thing I want to hear. We need to talk is the most dreadful thing to hear while in a relationship.

“Okay?” I said as he took my hand and led me towards his couch.

“Ann. I love you so much and you know I would never hurt you right?”

“Of course I do Pete.” I said nervously.

“Well Annie I made a huge mistake.” He said sounding guilty.

“Pete what happened??”

“I went to the hospital today an-“

“Pete! You took that serum! How could you?? When I begged you not to!!” I said as I shot up from the couch.

“Annie please you don’t understand.”

“Oh I understand. I understand that my word means absolutely nothing to you!”

“Ann let me finish.”

“Fine.” I said as I sat down. “Finish.”

“I took the serum and nothing happened okay?”

“Yet! Nothing happened yet!” I shouted as I felt tears forming in my eyes.

“Come here.” He said as he took me in his arms.

“Pete I love you so much why would you lie to me?” I said as I rubbed my face in his chest.

“I’m sorry I lied. It’s just that I wanted to fix this so badly.” He said as he rubbed the small of my back.

“So you’re okay?” I said as I looked up at him.

“Yes…but there’s more.”

“What?” I said as I took a deep breath.

“The doctor said I might not be able to turn human again if I transform tonight.”

“Fuck Pete are you serious??” I said as a tears rolled down my cheeks.

“If I don’t transform to a human…I’m going to have to be killed.”

“What???!! Why??! Your always able to control yourself!!”

“Not this time. He said I’m might lose that control.” He said as he looked down.

I didn’t say anything I just cried. Pete sat next to me and put his arms around me.

“Annie I love you. If something happens tonight I want you to stay away from me.”

“No.”

“Annie I’m not asking I’m telling.”

“NO! If something happens I’m going to be there!!”

“Annie please listen to me. I can’t have you getting hurt because of me. Stay away.”

“Please Pete I have to stay with you I can’t lose you.” I said as I started to cry harder.

Pete held me in his arms again cooing me. He lifted my head and kissed my tears away and kissed my lips sweetly. We stood like that for a while Pete started sucking on my bottom lip making me moan. He picked up and held me against the wall. Pete started trailing kiss down my neck he stopped at my collar bone and sucked on that sensitive spot making moan over and over. Pete brought his lips back to mine letting his tongue in my mouth. We kissed fiercely as Pete unzipped my skirt pulled it off of me and threw it across the room suddenly I felt him pulling off my panties as I felt him put two of his fingers inside of me as fast as he possibly could making scream god knows what. Pete started moving his fingers faster inside of me rubbing his thumb on my clit causing me to throw my head back screaming his name out as an orgasmic wave hit me making me to shudder in his arms.

“I’m not done with you yet.” He whispered deviously in my ear.

Pete carried to me to his room while my legs were wrapped around him and gently dropped me on the bed. He started stripping off his clothes once he was in his underwear he revealed the huge bulge in his briefs. He hovered over me kissing my body all over making me want to just die.

“Fuck Wentz your killing me.” I huffed.

He just smiled in satisfaction. He finally removed my shirt and bra and kissed me intensely. I decided to slip off his briefs. Once I did he smiled at me.

“My my my someone’s impatient.”

All I could do was smile lazily at him.

He finally separated my legs and placed himself inside of me. He felt so amazing inside of me he fit me like a glove. Pete rode me like wild horse and I loved every minute of it. Soon we both climaxed afterwards Pete rolled off of me heaving his chest up and down.

“That. Was. Amazing.” I said as I stared at the ceiling.

He chuckled. “I’m flattered toots.” He said as he kissed my forehead.

“I have to go.” I said as I got up holding the covers in front of my chest.

“You do?” He asked with disappointment.

“Yeah.” I said as took the sheets with me searching for my clothes. Once I finally found them I kissed Pete one more time. “Do you want me to stay?”

“No it’s getting late. I want you to go home.”

“Pete I-“

“I don’t wanna hear it. You love me right?”

“Of course.”

“Okay then do this for me. Please?” He asked sweetly.

I wanted to tell him no so badly. If something happens tonight I want to take care of him and make sure he doesn’t get hurt…but it’s hard to say no to that face. Besides nothing’s gonna happen tonight.

“Fine.” I said as I crossed my arms.

“Good.” He said as he kissed me again.

“I’ll see you later?” I said with hope.

“I sure hope so.” He said as flashed me a fake smile.

I’m so scared I hope everything turns out okay. I thought as I kissed him one last time and left.

Pete’s POV
As soon as Annie left I called Patrick I really didn’t want to be alone right now. He came over quick.

“You alright?” He said as soon as I opened the door.

“Yeah I’m fine. I just can’t be by myself right now.”

“Don’t worry everything’s gonna be fine.” He said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

“What time is it?” I asked as my heart raced.

“Oh shit Pete! It’s eleven thirty!” Patrick shouted.

“You’re lying!” I said as my eyes started to water.

“I wish I was.” Patrick said as I watched a tear roll down his cheek.

“You have to leave! If I knew if it was this late I wouldn’t have called you!”

“No Pete I can’t let you go through this alone!”

“Patrick if anything happens to you I won’t forgive myself please you have to leave!!” I said as more tears rolled down my face.

“Pete nothing’s gonna happen.”

“But if something does happen you have to leave.”

“I can’t. Even if I wanted to I can’t do it just let me stay with you.”

Patrick’s a very stubborn person to deal with so I just have to give in.

“Fine but if I flip out on your gonna run right?”

“If that’s what you want me to do then fine.”

Suddenly I got this gut wrenching feeling in my stomach I started shaking and my heart started to race.

“PATRICK OPEN THE DOOR!!!” I roared my voice was already sounding different.

Patrick quickly opened the door keeping his eyes glued to me. Soon as the door opened I ran out as fast I could. I had no idea where I could go I just have to stay away from the people I care about.

Ha ha! Cliff hanger =P lol gimme some love and I'll give ya more chappys!
Sign up to rate and review this story